KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What do you want in the HP Forum?

What do you want in the HP Forum?
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

What do you want in the HP Forum?

Hey everyone! I thought it would be nice if we all disussed interesting ideas and activities to get the Harry Potter forum really active again! So what do you think we could do to meet this goal? It can be anything, so let's discuss and I'll see what I can. Happy Dance

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 01:46 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

What happened to the Forbidden Forest RPG? blink

----------------------- been gone a long time... embarrasment

MAybe we could start another one?

Last edited by Ashea16Chic on Mar 20th, 2006 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:53 AM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Popeklowski
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want jesuseyGoodness back!!! (Saberstylemasta/Pielover666) he was sooo funny! He was perm banned.

What's a "Signature"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 06:51 PM
Popeklowski is currently offline Click here to Send Popeklowski a Private Message Find more posts by Popeklowski Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Popeklowski
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Popeklowski
I want jesuseyGoodness back!!! (Saberstylemasta/Pielover666) he was sooo funny! He was perm banned.

Note" I'm kidding.

What's a "Signature"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:06 PM
Popeklowski is currently offline Click here to Send Popeklowski a Private Message Find more posts by Popeklowski Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

What?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:10 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Popeklowski
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Phantom
What?

JesuseyGoodness was permnately banned for Trolling and ignoring moderators warnings. Retard. He had it coming too, with those raciest comments.

What's a "Signature"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:49 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by RoguePw25
Hey everyone! I thought it would be nice if we all disussed interesting ideas and activities to get the Harry Potter forum really active again! So what do you think we could do to meet this goal? It can be anything, so let's discuss and I'll see what I can. Happy Dance

The Forum is in dissaray with all these (For lack of a better word) Newbs. Keep their "which iz better narnia or hp' threads here, but have a place for Serious (And More Mature) People too.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Last edited by Barker on Mar 20th, 2006 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:53 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by RoguePw25

Increased average IQ of posters.
Perfect spelling.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:57 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

JesuseyGoodness was permnately banned for Trolling and ignoring moderators warnings. Retard. He had it coming too, with those raciest comments.
Back off the guy, alright? He did nothing wrong as far as I know. In this forum, he had no racist comments. Maybe others, yes, but not this one.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:11 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by The Phantom
Back off the guy, alright? He did nothing wrong as far as I know. In this forum, he had no racist comments. Maybe others, yes, but not this one.

Ignore Popeklowski, he's been banned.

Anyhoo, I can't do anything about the posters IQ's here and come on guys, that's highly opinated. I suppose a Newbie Guide or something might help, but I'm not sure what all would go into there.

I agree with Ashea16Chic (miss you on the LC!) about the Forbidden Forest. The debates kinid of died probably becuase we're in the recess between Book 6 and Book 7 and seemingly there almost seems to be not much to debate about. So perhaps we could do somethng different to put the fun back in here.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:53 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

It isn't just the debates being dead, we seem to have lost a lot of people from the forum. Speaking of losing people, sorry to go off subject, what happened to Phoe and Air?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 12:42 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Phoe has left us long time ago (Nice to see you Rog). One think that can improve is haviing a well structured roleplay, but I know there is a separate forum for that. Other that that, after couple of years existance I think we have pretty much exosted all the subjects, plots, interestig to discuss.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 12:12 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I have to agree. Because JK didn't give us any hints about book 7 nor did she leave much interesting things to discuss about in book 6.

(I've been gone from this forum for quite a while too. embarrasment )

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 01:21 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Less idiots.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:43 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

shat the .. up HS6, manners please

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:51 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Umm... hate to say it, but I agree with HS6.... a few less of them the better.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:16 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I too have been a way for a while. I've been just getting irritated with people lately, oh well.

What was the Forbidden Forest about? I missed all of that.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:32 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Esaul
I too have been a way for a while. I've been just getting irritated with people lately, oh well.

What was the Forbidden Forest about? I missed all of that.
An interesting RP thread I believe.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:34 AM
scurran

Originally posted by Barker
The Forum is in dissaray with all these (For lack of a better word) Newbs. Keep their "which iz better narnia or hp' threads here, but have a place for Serious (And More Mature) People too.

i agree, all we seem to have here now is people making useless threads and posts all the time. the mods have enough to deal with with out things like this. i think what we should have is a sorta 'trial' period for new members watching carefully what they do and what there quality of posting is like.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 05:41 PM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

(Always a pleasure to see you Uni!)

And everyone, please, enough with the "less idiots" and newbie comments. As I stated in my previous post, there is nothing I can do about that. Seriouisly though, they are new, they don't know how we do things here so they might start a thread that's already in exisitence. That's why I always politly tell them to use the search, which they usually do.

But back to topic, what would you like to see in the HP Forum that interests you and would encourage you to visit more often? I'm hearing stuff about RP's.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 10:57 PM