KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Looking for Help/Ideas for a Short Story - Clones

Looking for Help/Ideas for a Short Story - Clones
Started by: Vaiem

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vaiem
Junior Shredder

Looking for Help/Ideas for a Short Story - Clones

I'm writing a suspense short story that I'm looking to eventually adapt to screen right now, but I don't have a very fleshed out plotline so far. Here's the general basis:

A middle-class businessman is living a normal life with his wife and children when a mysterious stalker shows up in his life, claiming that the original man (we'll call him Mark) has stolen his life. Mark's backstory is revealed, as we see that he was once involved with an experimental government project, and its then revealed that Mark's stalker is actually a clone of himself from the experiment. Of course, we then find out that Mark is actually the clone and the stalker is the original, and all kinds of madness follows. But I'm still looking for more ideas, so anything, from general plotlines to titles are welcome.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 06:15 PM
Vaiem is currently offline Click here to Send Vaiem a Private Message Find more posts by Vaiem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kbroome88
Curious Cat

Worried clones

hi

from reading your blurb about the short story, it sounds a lot like 'The 6th Day' starring Arnold Schwartznegger. i am not accusing you of plagiarism, but you may want to check the film out, just to be on the safe side.

Kevin.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 01:31 PM
kbroome88 is currently offline Click here to Send kbroome88 a Private Message Find more posts by kbroome88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote