KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Dose anyone know when PotC 4 auditions take place???

Dose anyone know when PotC 4 auditions take place???
Started by: LoveJackSparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

Worried Dose anyone know when PotC 4 auditions take place???

Anyone know when PotC 4 auditions take place????? If so can you please put the info in this thread cause it would really help.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:51 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

y r u gonna audition?

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:18 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

I want to but i need info 1st lol it all depends on when where what time and you get my point right?????

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 07:39 PM
LoveJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LoveJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LoveJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

OMG it would be so awesome to just be an extra. I've always wanted to be and extra and to see the film making process. And on my favorite franchise and my favorite actor? Wow.. That would be great..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:30 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

I know!!!!! Thats why i want info!!! It would be awesome working on a set with JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!! well maybe just to meet him cause all i really want is just to be an extra well maybe something better but i mean i would like to be in it at least and get to watch the movie way before it comes out cause i think that who ever works on the film gets a free dvd! *daydreams about PotC 4*

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 10:41 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

even if i wanted to i can't anyway..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:13 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missme283

Smile

omg that would be so cool! i wonder if they need any ballet dancers?

~*~ i LoVe BaLlEt~*~

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 05:23 AM
missme283 is currently offline Click here to Send missme283 a Private Message Find more posts by missme283 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I wonder if they need anyone from the other side of the world lol.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 06:03 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

It would be fun to play the part of the villian, bc the villian gets to be evil and i like being evil, although in POTC it's alwys male villians, so no luck there...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 05:04 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Last year i hesitated but nothin is going to stop me from auditioning this time around!! lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 06:39 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoveJackSparrow
I Love Jack/Johnny!

yea i know i mean i think the auditions are around hmm july! so i want as much info as possible!!!!!!!!!! Someone please if they know anything please post it!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:21 PM
sparrow132

they dont start around july lol they willl prolly start about 2008 smile

"when you marooned my on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing mate im captain jack sparrow" -jack

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 11:12 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

A new films coming out??

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 11:59 AM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Welcome to KMC teh_perfection!

and yep, a new film's confirmed(so i've heard) to come out!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:09 PM
sparrow132

yup yup it is confirmed smile johnny already signed for it 30 to 40 mil , i talked to him he said they are going to make a 5th and 6th if they start getting more ideas but they are running very low but the 4th is totally confirmed im totally excited , im going to audition for the movie does anyone know where the auditions are? : )

"When u marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one verry imkportant thing mate , im captain jack sparrow - JACK

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:10 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

omg i wanna audition too! but i dont really think there would be any use for a 14 year old girl. would there?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 06:18 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

i know im 13 lol so ya but i still want to audition lol : 0

i loove johnny depp : ): )

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:11 PM
CaptinJackLover

me too

he is sooo gorgeous! and plus it wouyld jsut be such an honor to work with him...even just be in his presence would be amazing

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:59 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

How do you know Johnny?

Where would auditions be? Hopefully in NY

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:28 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by missme283
omg that would be so cool! i wonder if they need any ballet dancers?

We did potc ballet at my ballet school, it was so cool, i was the understudy for Elizabeth, but I only got one night sad it was pretty cool though I was titled "Cabin Boy" every other night lol. I think I have pictures...

ABOUT THE AUDITIONS ask your agents, they should know if they need anyone like you, and if you go through your agent you are more likely to get chosen because they hand over your reference before you even go and if they don't then you need and better agent. But even if your agent's hand over your reference take it because it makes you look orginised, (even if you haven't washed your hair)!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:44 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote