KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » The Transformers : The Music

The Transformers : The Music
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The Transformers : The Music

One thing occasionally overlooked in our favourite series is the VERY good music. G1's tunes were salvaged from G.I. Joe while the Animated Film's were a mix of 80's bands and a splendid score by the man, the legend, the electric keyboard : Vince DiCola. Heck, we've already got a long track list made of pure awesome and that isn't even including alll the OTHER Transformer series. Post your favorites thumb up

Now ; some rules for this thread. I'll accept posting videos and/or links to songs. However, keep the repeats to a minimum. If I see eight copies of 'The touch' (For example) I'll request the thread (and all related music threads) to be closed. All I ask for is some common courtesy.

Anyway, I'll accept music videos and coves.

I'll start.

BlackLab : Live action Movie Theme

G1 Animated Movie : Unicron Theme

Stan Bush : The Touch

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:47 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Finally checked out the motion picture score of this movie. It was great. I love the score used to convey the Autobot's arrival to earth.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 07:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Yeah, the music in this movie is excellent... with tracks 1 and 9 being my personal favorites. Everytime that main theme comes on I get teh shivers.

but pirates of the caribbean still blows it away, sorry.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 5th, 2008 10:58 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

POTC did have a great score.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
POTC did have a great score.

yeah its my favorite movie score ever made actually

The only thing I didn't exactly like about Transformers was the ocasional rock music that played...like during the final battle with bumblebee. But whatever, I can deal with it

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post May 6th, 2008 07:46 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It qwas expected since it's only common sense to form a correlation between metal robots and heavy guitars, haha.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:37 AM
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was awesome..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:53 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TXP101
Autobot Scientist

Tf3, tracks 7 & 14 all the way.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2013 02:31 AM
TXP101 is currently offline Click here to Send TXP101 a Private Message Find more posts by TXP101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Great music from a great movie imo.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 04:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Which movie?

there are a couple of Transformers movies now.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which movie?

there are a couple of Transformers movies now.
The original cartoon.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson Dragoon
DEBIRUMAN

Re: The Transformers : The Music

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:14 AM
Crimson Dragoon is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Dragoon a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Dragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhhh I see what you did there, Mr.Threadmaker.

You said "music" inferring actual music (like was in TFs The Movie, as you posted), then sneaked in Bay chosen dirges and Linkin Park dross defiling the title utterly.
Best troll thread ever.

Well played, Grey Fox.... well played.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:49 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'll redeem this thread

Old Post May 9th, 2013 01:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Old Post May 9th, 2013 08:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Thats more like it.... stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 11th, 2013 02:57 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 08:49 AM
pitos

From Transformers 3, tracks 7 its the best

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 09:06 AM
pitos is currently offline Click here to Send pitos a Private Message Find more posts by pitos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 11:59 AM
flipperflip

yes, great music indeed.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2014 12:47 AM
flipperflip is currently offline Click here to Send flipperflip a Private Message Find more posts by flipperflip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote