KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Apocalypse/Phoenix/Quicksilver vs. Supergirl/Flash/Savitar

Apocalypse/Phoenix/Quicksilver vs. Supergirl/Flash/Savitar
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Apocalypse/Phoenix/Quicksilver vs. Supergirl/Flash/Savitar

*Composite Phoenix

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 04:29 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Savitar drops them off somewhere in the speedforce.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 04:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Uggh, these amalgamations get too complicated. Way too many powers and showings to keep track of. But will give it a go in anyways.

Given that Flash can time-travel at will, and, being composite, likely has some of Savitar's ruthlessness (as well as amp in speed/power), I could definitely see opponent one getting BFR'd somewhere across time/space. Because, with Supergirl's invulnerability/flight, it also gives him a lot more options on where he can go. At the end of the day, even with all the hax powers and healing opponent one has, their base durability is still much weaker than that of opponent two.

Also, where is Maxx when we need someone to come up with amalgam names?

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 05:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Also, where is Maxx when we need someone to come up with amalgam names?

Apocasilverix vs Super Flashitar?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:02 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Apocasilverix vs Super Flashitar?

That first one sounds like it could be an Obelix & Asterix character. stick out tongue

Second one kind of sounds like their power would be opening a trench coat at superspeed, if you catch my drift. laughing

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 03:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

It's just composite Jean aka 3 v 3.

Reading comprehension ftw

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:52 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol I responded while severely lacking sleep. My bad. Still doesn't change much. Only person here who is actually fast enough to compete is QS. And the issue there is that we don't know how he compares to Savitar (who is so fast he basically teleports), plus Peter has never had to fight another speedster. Never mind he has zero feats to suggest he could hurt someone like Supergirl (he could knock her around, but I doubt he could really damage her. And that is assuming he doesn't also hurt himself in the process).

Let's be real, Peter should have killed Apocalypse on his own, during the finale of that film. If he had simply driven a piece of metal bar (or whatever other rubble was lying around) through Apocalypse's head from the get go, instead of deciding to punch him around (giving Apocalypse enough time to use his mental powers to counter), that fight would have been a whole lot shorter. Phoenix and Apocalypse are statues in this match, and will get blitzed by a non-dicking around opponent very easily.

After someone on team 2 blitzes Apoc and Phoenix (likely Savitar), it's basically a 3-on-1 against QS, IMO.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:50 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:45 AM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It's just composite Jean aka 3 v 3.

Reading comprehension ftw

Hahahaha missed that one Pym. Thank you.

Agreed with Vault again: Bryan Singer, Simon Kinberg, and co. had to figure out a way to make the most OP character in X-Men history in QS lose, and the combo of Apoc's exotic mental power and QS CIS is what they used. If I had to point out specific low points in X-Men: Apoc, the climax would be where I pointed my finger the most.

Anyways, Team Super Flashitar FTW.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 05:42 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote