KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Starkiller Lives

Starkiller Lives
Started by: DarthDaniel1001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Starkiller lives, part 1

What if, after he sacrificed himself, Starkiller didn’t die, but was rebuilt by Vader and the Emperor in Sith Stalker Armor?
Here’s my Story, which answers that question…

Starkiller awoke on an operating table. He could see little because of the helmet he was wearing. It’s visor was far too small. From what he could make out, the room was dark, with no hint of light.

“You had such promise”

Starkiller recognized the voice instantly. It was the Emperor.

“You could have been my successor, my equal. But now…perhaps I still have some small use for you. I still have enemies, you will hunt them, you will do my bidding.”

Starkiller attempted to struggle but it was no use, he was still too weak. It was a miracle he wasn’t dead.

The Emperor chuckled.

“Finish Him”

Starkiller screamed in agony as his suit was completed. The next day, he was brought before the Emperor.

“I have a task for you”

Starkiller bowed before him

“What is your bidding, my master?”

“There is a surviving Jedi on Nar Shadda. Jedi Master Quinlan Vos. He has evaded the Purge for too long. You will hunt him down, you will destroy him.”

Starkiller hesitated. He had resisted the Dark Side and he had still wound up right back where he started all the same. A slave to the Sith.

“Yes…my master”

Sidious handed him a Lightsaber covered in rags and spikes

“Your new Weapon”

It would have been so easy, thought Starkiller. All he had to do was take the ligthsaber, put it through Sidious, and end his oppressive rule. But one look in Palpatine’s eyes and Starkiller knew this was exactly what he was expecting. His other hand was already reaching for his own Lightsaber.

Starkiller grabbed the new Lightsaber. It was cool to the touch, and practically dripped with the Dark Side of the Force.

“Thank you…my master”

The Executor made the jump to lightspeed and soon arrived at Nar Shadda. Seeing the Smuggler’s Moon reminded Starkiller of his very first mission, which in turn reminded him of how he was right back where he started. It didn’t matter now. Only Juno and the others could stop the Emperor now. Starkiller took his TIE Advanced fighter down to Nar Shadda. The Jedi had certainly picked a good hiding place. From what he had been told, the Jedi Master he was looking for was a Kiffar, fairly old, and used a Green Lightsaber. He also distrusted Clone Troopers, which likely contributed to his survival. Needless to say, he reminded Starkiller of old Kota.

Little did Starkiller realize, he was being watched by the reclusive Jedi. Quinlan sensed a lot of strife and confusion in the assassin. Something that reminded him of his own troubled history. Starkiller left the landing pad and Vos disappeared into the shadows. After a bit of “persuading” Starkiller learned of an old Ithorian operating a safe-house. Starkiller and his Stormtroopers followed the tip right to the Ithorian’s door-step.

Using the force, Starkiller blasted the door down. No one screamed. They were far too terrified. The Empire had found them. Through the corner of his now much larger visor, he could spot an old Kiffar and realized he sensed the force in him

“Gotcha”

Starkiller sprinted toward Vos with the aid of the force while Vos sped out of the safe-house, blazing past the stormtroopers. Starkiller pursued. He would not let that Jedi get away. The 2 rushed into an abandoned part of town. Vos attempted to blast his pursuer with Force Push. Starkiller leaped over it, activating his new lightsaber.

Starkiller came down over Vos’s head. There was a brilliant flash as their Lightsabers met. Starkiller leaped over Vos’s head and swung around, his Lightsaber meeting Vos’s again. So began a furious exchange of blows between the two. The duel continued further into the abandoned alleys. Soon, it was so dark that the only light source was the red and green of their lightsabers. Starkiller found how even with Lightning infused saber strikes, Vos was blocking every blow. This Jedi had far more skill and experience then Kota or Paratus and he would not make mistakes.

Then Starkiller saw his opening. He kicked Vos square in the face, knocking him back. Starkiller grabbed Vos’s lightsaber and was suddenly coming at the old Jedi like a frenzied Nexu. Vos leaped over Starkiller and used the Force to bring an adjacent building down on him. Starkiller blasted away with a force push and sprinted toward Vos. Vos hurled some broken droid parts in his way. As Starkiller slashed them to pieces, Vos leaped onto a nearby Speeder.

“E Chuta!”

Vos ignored the rude remark and kept his eyes fixed on Starkiller, who was leaping on and off the speeders towards him like a frog leaped on lily-pads. Starkiller used the force to grab and hurl a nearby speeder at the one Vos was on. The 2 speeders crashed into each-other, causing the pilots, and Vos, to plummet into the abyss. Starkiller leaped down after them. The 4 landed in a junk pile. The 2 speeder pilots bolted for the doors while Starkiller charged toward Vos.

Vos telekinetically hurled one of the wrecked speeders at Starkiller who sliced it in two with his lightsabers. Things were not looking good for Vos. He was tired, he was cornered, and his lightsaber was still in his enemy’s hands. Using the force to form a stairway of junk, Vos leaped out of the garbage area and Starkiller followed. The 2 were now on an area overlooking the Junk pile. It was some sort of open Swoop garage.

Vos hurled various bins at Starkiller who simply tossed them aside with the force. But while he did so, Vos blasted him backwards with the force, finally reclaiming his lightsaber.

“It’s over assassin. You have lost”

“No…not yet.”

Starkiller and Vos clashed lightsabers. They were both exhausted. This was going to end. The 2 exchanged blows furiously, arcs of red and green swinging about. Vos made an overhead swing. Starkiller dodged it, kicked Vos in the stomach and spun around, ready to deal a killing thrust. Vos blocked the blow and came back at Starkiller who countered and cut Vos’s hand off. Vos screamed in agony and Starkiller took his chance. He blasted the Jedi master with force lightning, using everything he had. The blast sent Vos hurling right into a nearby speeder. The impact knocked the pilot out and sent him and Vos plummeting to their deaths. Starkiller sensed Vos pass into the force. His mission was done. Starkiller picked up Vos’s lightsaber, and returned to his ship.

Back on Coruscant, Starkiller reported to his master

“Good….good…. You may prove to be a valuable servant yet, Galen Marek”

Starkiller had never been called by his real name before. It felt…odd.

Palpatine spoke again

“I have a new mission for you.”

“What is it, my master?”

“Travel to Haruun Kal. I sense that Master Windu may have survived his defeat. I want you to eliminate him”

“Yes my master”

But the Emperor wasn’t done

“However. Someone else will assist you. Is master Windu is indeed alive, I want to make sure he will perish. To this end, I have hired a bounty hunter to aid you. Someone who desperately wants to destroy master Windu.”

The doors opened. A man in armor walked in.

“His name…is Boba Fett.

Last edited by DarthDaniel1001 on Aug 21st, 2009 at 01:56 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 01:43 AM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

I will make at least 3 more parts.

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 01:43 AM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting, just make sure your final part has starkiller killing sidious.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 01:48 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Thank you. But erm...this is supposed to be canon with the movies. So anyone who's deaths are confirmed in the films don't die in my stories. But I think I may have my final part have him fight Sidious.

-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 01:50 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:
“I have a task for you”

Starkiller bowed before him

“What is your bidding, my master?”

“There is a surviving Jedi on Nar Shadda. Jedi Master Quinlan Vos. He has evaded the Purge for too long. You will hunt him down, you will destroy him.”

Starkiller hesitated. He had resisted the Dark Side and he had still wound up right back where he started all the same. A slave to the Sith.

“Yes…my master”

Sidious handed him a Lightsaber covered in rags and spikes

“Your new Weapon”

It would have been so easy, thought Starkiller. All he had to do was take the ligthsaber, put it through Sidious, and end his oppressive rule. But one look in Palpatine’s eyes and Starkiller knew this was exactly what he was expecting. His other hand was already reaching for his own Lightsaber.

Starkiller grabbed the new Lightsaber. It was cool to the touch, and practically dripped with the Dark Side of the Force.

“Thank you…my master”

The Executor made the jump to lightspeed and soon arrived at Nar Shadda. Seeing the Smuggler’s Moon reminded Starkiller of his very first mission, which in turn reminded him of how he was right back where he started. It didn’t matter now. Only Juno and the others could stop the Emperor now. Starkiller took his TIE Advanced fighter down to Nar Shadda. The Jedi had certainly picked a good hiding place. From what he had been told, the Jedi Master he was looking for was a Kiffar, fairly old, and used a Green Lightsaber. He also distrusted Clone Troopers, which likely contributed to his survival. Needless to say, he reminded Starkiller of old Kota.

This part is very good.

I liked this one far more than your previous attempts, tbh. My only problem is that the Force is rampantly overpowered here; would Vos be able to bring down a building so casually? Also: more in the description of the fight (although this was much improved) can only help.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:02 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Nice job.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:05 AM
Vorpal Ruin is currently offline Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Thank You. And about what Vos did, well, it was an old abandoned building, only about 2 stories tall. Still, you may have a point. I'll try for the next one.

-Ben Parker

Last edited by DarthDaniel1001 on Aug 21st, 2009 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:16 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:
Vos leaped over Starkiller and used the Force to bring an adjacent building down on him.

You didn't tell us that it was old, abandoned or only two stories tall. All of those would have been interesting details. The hardest thing (for me) is to remember that whoever reads what I write has only what I write for guidance; they can only know what I tell them. Even if you know it was unstable, that isn't enough.

Elaborate moar. (I like how I give advice on creative writing when I'm terrible at it. Daniel, take everything I say with a grain of salt.)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:31 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Uh...OK I'll try. And sorry about the building thing.

By the way, here's a preview on future parts:
Part 2: Starkiller and Boba Fett work together to kill Mace Windu
Part 3: Starkiller fights Ben Kenboi in the Dune Sea
Part 4: Starkiller chases Luke through Echo Base and fights him
Part 5: Yoda helps Starkiller redeem himself. Starkiller proceeds to reject the Empire and battle a mystery character of my own
Part 6: Starkiller resurfaces after ROTJ and tracks down the last of palpatine's clones

-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:46 AM
truejedi

no red, what you say is true. Just think of it that way. Don't be scared to stop in the middle of a fight and give details. If you have a picture in your head of something (which i usually do when i'm writing about it) stop and describe it. how high did he leap over starkiller? was it a flip, or just straight up, straight down? Did he pull the building down in mid-leap? did he land on the other side first? What part of the building did he pull on? yes,what kind of building was it? How did it give way? All at once?

The more questions you answer, and we don't have to worry about, the better. Keep working at it, it just takes practice. The most important thing you can do is re-read your own work though. make sure it is something that YOU think would be interesting to read.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:50 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Thank You, I'll do that

-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:51 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your doing good honestly but just take those guys advice and be a little more descriptive about the enviroment and the fights/situation.

My only question is can starkiller actually speak at all? All i heard were grunts and strange noises from starkiller and i assume its due to the helmet(it bears a striking resemblence to the helmet leia wore in ROTJ and that distorted her voice too).

Oh and if possible, give starkiller a meaningful and cool "Darth" title.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 03:01 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Well, he isn't a Sith. Vader is still alive and there's the rule of two. And Starkiller can talk, I'll show that in the next one

-Ben Parker

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 03:02 PM
Incanus
Istari

Cool

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 08:38 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Starkiller lives, part 2

“Boba Fett”

Starkiller had heard little of the famed bounty hunter. He was supposedly the best there was and he certainly looked like it. But right now he had other concerns.

“We shall leave at once for Haruun Kal, master”

“Good…good. Now go”

Starkiller followed Boba Fett to his ship the Slave 1. Fett didn’t say a word. He was far too busy thinking about his father and the Jedi that had killed him.

“Soon father. He thought to himself. Soon.”

The Slave 1 headed to Haruun Kal. Starkiller strapped on the lightsabers of those he had killed while Fett put on his father’s armor. It was silver and blue, as opposed to Fett’s Green and gray. It offered better protection and from what Starkiller could tell, had wrist-mounted blades.

“Let’s go”

Mace Windu was meditating in his parent’s old hut. He had no prosthetic hand to replace the one he had lost. Only a metal cap. His lightsaber had become beaten up and dirty after it’s fall, and Mace hadn’t used it in years. Then he opened his eyes. A dark presence was coming his way fast.

Mace grabbed his lightaber and readied himself. Suddenly, he leaped out of the hut, and just in time too, as it was blown up by a rocket. Mace landed on the ground, turned around, and activated his purple lightsaber. Through the smoke, Starkiller appeared. Mace recognized the lightsabers on his belt. They belonged to Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos. Mace had already sensed the 2 Jedi’s passing into the force. Now he was face-to-face with their killer.

Then an armored figure flew in. Mace recognized the armor instantly. It was the armor worn by the bounty hunter he had killed on Geonosis years ago. Starkiller, seeing that Mace was distracted, drew his old lightsaber and his new one and sprinted toward Mace. Mace saw him coming and pushed him backwards. Fett opened fire and Mace leapt to one side. The open plain was an ideal place for a fight.

Mace allowed vaapad to flow through him and assumed a fighting stance. Starkiller charged toward him spinning both of his lightsabers around and around. Starkiller met Mace’s lightsaber with a blinding flash. Fett held back. He was going to let Starkiller distract Mace sufficiently so he could shoot the old man in the back and save himself a lot of trouble.

Starkiller made a thrust at Mace’s head and Mace swatted Starkiller’s red lightsaber aside with his purple one. Starkiller made an upward thrust with his blue lightsaber which was swatted aside as well. Mace then blasted Starkiller back with a force push, the push knocked the lightsabers out of Starkiller’s hands. Starkiller took out Shaak Ti’s and sprinted back towards Mace.

“Fett! A little help please!?”

Fett smirked underneath his helmet and fired a ripcord at Mace Windu’s legs, tripping him up. Starkiller took his chance. He leaped over Mace Windu, spun around and swung at his head. Mace threw up his handless arm in a desperate attempt at defense. Starkiller wound up cutting Mace’s hand cap off.

Mace turned around to meet Starkiller. The 2 clashed lightsabers. After 2 seconds, the lock was broken and Mace performed a backward roll, kicking Boba just as he was about to shoot him. Mace cut the cord binding his legs and stood back up.

Starkiller called back his fallen lightsabers and charged toward Mace but was suddenly knocked to one side by a strong gust of wind. Mace had blasted him away again. Starkiller was beginning to lose his temper. He activated his red lightsaber and sped toward Mace.

Meanwhile, Fett saw his opening and shot at Windu’s shoulder. Windu deflected the attack and Fett flew backwards on his Jetpack to cover some distance but Mace gripped him with the force and hurled him at Starkiller. Starkiller leaped over the bounty hunter and sped toward Windu. This time, he had a surprise. He took out a Lightsaber-tonfa, the one that had originally belonged to Maris Brood, spun around, and met Mace’s ligthsaber head-on. But then, he spun around again, slashing at Mace’s stomach with the lightsaber-tonfa. As Mace collapsed, Starkiller raised his lightsaber above his head, prepared to finish the Jedi.

“NO!!” shouted Fett

“He’s mine to kill, not yours!”

Starkiller ignored him.

Mace looked up. Starkiller was hesitating. Not something servants of the dark side did. Mace sensed much conflict in him. He hadn’t chosen this life.

“Don’t do it kid.”

Starkiller hesitated

“It’s too late for me”

But before he come around to finishing him, Fett stabbed him in the back, literally. Shoving Starkiller aside, Fett shot right Mace right between the eyes without a moment’s hesitation. Starkiller responded by blasting Fett with force lightning. Using everything he had, Starkiller sent Fett flying backwards. The 2 then stumbled to their feet.

“Some day Fett” said Starkiller “But not today”

Fett nodded. He got up, and as a final insult to the fallen Jedi master, cremated him with his flamethrower. Fett then walked away without a word. Back on Coruscant, Starkiller handed Palpatine Mace Windu’s lightsaber.

“Excellent. You have done well, my assassin”

“Thank you…my master”

Last edited by DarthDaniel1001 on Aug 21st, 2009 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 09:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The confrontation with Windu was well written; I went ahead and merged the threads together as continuous 'Starkiller Lives' storyline rather than the parts.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 07:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Thanks

-Ben Parker

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 08:28 PM
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Hey everyone, here you go, part 3 of my "Starkiller Lives" story. Note that from now on, all of my Star Wars stories are going to be in the General Fiction area, so if you want to see the rest of my sequels, go there.

Starkiller appeared before his master once again. He had been told that this assignment was of the utmost importance to the Emperor. Starkiller bowed respectfully before his master.

"Go to the Sith world of Korriban." The Emperor said. "There is a holocron there that I require. You will find it in the ruins of the Sith Academy. Now go."

"Yes, my master." As Starkiller got up to leave, their Emperor called him back.

"My spies have reported that there may be rebel forces attempting to retrieve the holocron as well. If you find them, kill them."

Starkiller hesitated. He didn't want to kill members of the very rebellion he had helped to create.

"Of course, my master."

Starkiller took his TIE Advanced fighter to the valley of the dark lords. The ship touched down. Starkiller was a little taken back by the overwhelming feeling of darkness that swept over him as he set foot on the planet's surface. It was a lot, even for someone like him. Starkiller made his way to the Sith Academy. He sensed the presence of others. There where rebels in there all right. Starkiller readied himself, activated his red lightsaber, and walked in.

Upon entering the academy, he was met with several blaster shots that he barely deflected in time.

"He's here! The Sith Assassin is here!"

Starkiller blasted the rebel soldier back with force lighting. Another soldier, a rodian, attempted to shoot him while he was distracted but his nervousness made him much too slow on the draw. Starkiller spun around and sliced his arm off and then did the same to his head.

"Captain, find the holocron, we'll hold him o---Argh!!"

Starkiller had just finished killing the rebel lieutenant when he saw her. The Rebel Captain ran for it as the two remaining soldiers opened fire on him. Starkiller pushed them back with a force push and sped after the rebel captain. As he ran towards her, he was blasted back. Staggering to his feet, Starkiller saw that he was face to face with Maris Brood.

"I can't let you go any further"

"Don't be a fool. You know you can't take me."

"Doesn't matter. I have to try."

At this, Starkiller sprinted towards her with the aid of the force. Maris threw up her lightsaber tonfas to guard the strike. As Starkiller forced his weight on his saber trying to break Maris's defenses, Maris broke the lock herself. Caught off guard, Starkiller stumbled forward a bit and Maris sliced his lightsaber in two with one tonfa and kicked him back. Starkiller took out his old lightsaber and spun around to meet Maris Brood. Maris ducked the swing and tried to jam her lightsaber tonfas into Starkiller's stomach but Starkiller sidestepped out of the way and kicked Maris Brood to the ground. Maris got up and Starkiller sliced her arm off. Maris screamed, dropped her lightsaber tonfas, and fell on her knees. Starkiller grabbed her face with his steel talons, took a good look at her, and put his lightsaber through her. He let go of her and she collapsed. And yet Starkiller sensed that she was still alive. He left, he wasn't about to take the time to finish her when there was still work to be done. She was out of the picture and that's what mattered.

Then he saw it, up ahead. The Rebel Captain had missed it and had moved on to search the dormitories. But the holocron was there, embedded in one of the pillars. From a distance, it looked like a drawing on the pillar which is probably why the Rebel had missed it. Starkiller moved towards it. As he reached for it, it opened, and the whole room, it seemed, was swallowed in darkness. Starkiller now stood on a platform surrounded in darkness. In the sky where strange aliens that he did not recognize. And directly above him, was the image of a battle-station that reminded Starkiller of the Death Star.

Then he felt a cold presence. One that burned of the Dark Side. Starkiller turned around. There stood a cloaked figure who wore a mask and breastplate over his robes. His cape was a little tattered at the bottom, indicating that this man had seen combat.

"Who are you?" Starkiller asked.

The man spoke, his voice sounded like a snake hissing.

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The force shall free me"

Starkiller recognized that anywhere. It was the code of the Sith. But the way this man spoke it, it was as if he had written it himself.

Suddenly, the man pulled out two lightsabers and activated them, one red and one purple. Starkiller threw up his lightsaber as the man sprinted towards him. He fought with an intense speed that Starkiller had never seen before. From what he could tell, this man was an expert at lightsaber forms 2, 3, and 7. The man made a lightning fast strike at Starkiller's lightsaber arm but Starkiller blocked it. The man took advantage of this and struck one of his legs with a glancing blow. The blow was hardly incapacitating but no doubt uncomfortable. Starkiller retaliated with some strikes of his own but the man effortlessly blocked them and kept up his assault. The man then attempted to strike Starkiller with both of his lightsabers at once. Starkiller blocked the strikes but was forced back and off the platform.

Starkiller landed with a crash. One of his ribs felt broken. He looked up and saw the man he was fighting, his lightsabers lowered, waiting for Starkiller to get back on his feet.

"What do you want?" Starkiller shouted as he staggered to his feet.

The man spoke, in a hissing voice again.

"I have come looking for a foe worthy of my skills. As of late, I am not impressed."

This made Starkiller very angry. He called on the dark side and stood up, his lightsaber ready. The man fired a blast of red force lightning at Starkiller who first blocked it with his lightsaber and finally used it to disperse it. The man lowered his lightsabers and charged Starkiller, spinning them rapidly. Starkiller sidestepped as the man stopped and swung his red lightsaber at him. Starkiller did an upward slash that too the man's mask off. The man turned around so that Starkiller could see his face. It was a terrifying sight to behold.

The man had fairly long brown hair but his skin looked pale and diseased, coursing with the dark side. His eyes where yellow and he bore a scar over one eye as well as several small scars across the right side of his face. He was someone's worst nightmare.

Suddenly, the man let loose with a barrage of red force lightning. Starkiller threw up his lightsaber to block the strike but it still knocked him back and knocked his lightsaber out of his hands. The man walked over to Starkiller and placed his hand on his helmet. Sarkiller suddenly saw a rapid series of images. He saw a young boy be taken to the jedi temple on coruscant. He saw what looked like the man he was fighting battling soldiers in red and blue armor. He saw what was clearly the man he was fighting standing with a tall bald man with a blue lightsaber. He saw the man he was fighting be shot down while fighting Jedi. He saw him fighting alongside a wookie, a young twi'lek, a mandalorian, an elderly Jedi, a combat droid, and a republic soldier. Then he saw him again, along with the a young woman killing almost all of these "allies" and then the bald man, who was now a Sith Lord. Then he and the woman killed the republic soldier and kissed each-other as he lay dead.

Finally, the man removed his hand from Starkiller's helmet.

"Do you now, know who I am?"

Starkiller knew. He just couldn't say anything. He was still taken back by everything he had seen. Revan. His name was Revan. He attempted to plunge his red lightsaber in Starkiller's chest but Starkiller deflected the blow. He leapt in the air, calling on the force that coursed within him. Then he released it in a massive force repulse that knocked Revan back. Revan got back up and Starkiller hit him with an upward slash and then followed with a side-slash. Revan slashed at Starkiller's already damaged leg with one of his lightsabers. It was now all but disconnected. Starkiller retaliated by slicing one of Revan's hands off and then knocking him back with a lightning-infused saber strike. Revan tumbled back, reactivated his red lightsaber, and sprinted towards Starkiller. Starkiller fired a blast of force lightning at Revan but Revan knocked it away with his lightsaber and clashed with Starkiller. Finally, he broke the lock and slashed at Starkiller's shoulder, causing him to drop his lightsaber and fall to his knees.

Revan prepared to finish him. But Starkiller had lured him right into a trap. Quickly drawing Rahm Kota's lightsaber with his unwounded arm, Starkiller blocked Revan's blow. He then called his other lightsaber to him and plunged it in Revan's chest. For a moment, nothing happened. Finally, Revan dropped his lightsaber, which disappeared into shadows. There was a blinding light. Starkiller awoke back in the Sith Academy. The holocron was right next to him. Starkiller grabbed it with his hurt arm. He heard Revan's voice in his head as he touched it.

"My time here has ended. Take what I have given you and use it well...Darth Stalker."

So Revan had declared Starkiller Dark Lord of the Sith. Not exactly what he was expecting. Then he heard something. He zipped around, the Rebel was back, her pistol drawn and ready. Now that she was facing him, Starkiller could get a good look at her, and he couldn't believe who it was.

"Juno?"

-Ben Parker

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 04:54 PM
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Chapter 4

"Galen?"

Juno Eclipse, former Imperial Pilot and now Rebel Captain, had been sent to Korriban to retrieve a Sith Holocron but a Sith Assassin had intercepted her squad and killed them all, including Mariss Brood. From the way he moved and the moves he used...Juno had her suspicions on who he was, but she just didn't want to believe it. But now he had said her name..and he hadn't killed yet. She knew who he was.

Meanwhile, Starkiller was also dealing with the shock of seeing Juno again. The last time he had seen her...Starkiller remembered holding he in his arms, his lips touching hers...Starkiller was yanked out of his pleasant memories by a voice in his head. It was Revans.

"Kill her. Or convince her join you. Do not just sit there and do nothing"

"Shut up."

Starkiller turned to Juno.

"Juno, I..."

Starkiller broke off. He didn't know what to say. What could he say? He had gone right back to being a servant of the Dark Side, and had just killed several members of the rebellion he had helped to create, including a Jedi he had helped redeem. He could barely look Juno in the eye.

"Galen...what happened to you?"

"I...survived. Vader and the Emperor rebuilt me. I...have to serve them now. I don't have a choice. It's up to you now, Juno. You and Kota. You have to end this."

"Galen..." Juno hesitated. Starkiller could see her crying.

"...Kota is dead."

Starkiller was dumbstruck. At first he wasn't sure he heard her right. But then he realized that he had. Starkiller stood frozen in place, staring into space. His master, his friend, was gone.

"He was killed by one the Emperor's servants. His name was Jerec."

Jerec. Starkiller had heard of him. He was a former Jedi, now he served the Emperor as his high inquisitor. Starkiller entertained the idea of hunting him down and taking his head right off, but decided against it. The Emperor would kill him for such an act and Starkiller wasn't entirely sure that it's what Kota would have wanted either...

"Juno..I'm sorry. I didn't want this!"

"Then why are you working for them!? Why did you kill all of those people?"

"I didn't have a choice!"

"We always have a choice Galen" There was a lot of pain in Juno's voice.

Starkiller could hear Revan's voice in his head

"She will never join you. You must kill her."

Starkiller ignored him. He walked towards Juno. She raised her pistol at him. Starkiller stopped.

"Juno please. I've already had to kill three Jedi, including one I knew. Please don't force me to kill you too, I lo--...."

Starkiller stopped before he could finish. He wasn't sure he should say it. Juno kept her pistol raised.

"I'm here for the Holocron Galen. I'm not leaving without it."

Starkiller didn't say anything. He walked closer to Juno. She kept her pistol raised at first, but soon found herself moving closer to him. Starkiller took his helmet off....

And the memories of their last moment together came back as their lips met. Starkiller held her close to him, his steel talons cutting her somewhat. She didn't complain about the pain. She didn't feel it. Suddenly, they broke the kiss. Starkiller sensed a dark presence approaching. He knew immediately who it was, and what he would do if he found Juno.

"I'm sorry Juno."

Starkiller blasted Juno back with a force push and brought some rubble down to create the illusion that he had killed her. Then the dark presence drew closer. It was his old master, Darth Vader.

"Do you have the holocron?" Vader asked, cold and emotionless as always. Starkiller had never seen him any other way.

"Yes, I do."

"Then there is no reason to stay here. Come"

Starkiller looked back at where he blasted Juno back. He sensed that she was still alive. And with that, he and Vader left the Sith Academy as Juno watched from afar. She saw that Starkiller was still the man she once knew. And she knew what she was going to do. She was going to bring him back. No matter what.

-Ben Parker

Last edited by DarthDaniel1001 on Apr 16th, 2010 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 01:49 AM