KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » waterboy vs forrest gump

waterboy vs forrest gump
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

waterboy vs forrest gump

waterboy's new orleans college football team

vs

forest gump's alabama college football team

before the game forrest makes fun of waterboy's mamma

alabama team has the ball and passes it to forrest to run for the touch down.

the question is will waterboy get a chance to stand up for his mamma and be able to tackle forrest ?
or no way in hell he can catch up to forrest ?

or what do you think would happen during that play ?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:31 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"life is like a box of chocolates"

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
"life is like a box of chocolates"
so does that mean forrest makes the touchdown ?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:34 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forrest is too fast, Waterboy will never catch him.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:36 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Forrest is too fast, Waterboy will never catch him.
but what if waterboy is at the other end of the field where forrest has to make the touchdown. from there waterboy has a chance of tackling forrest. he wouldnt be able to tackle him from behind but he has a shot at ramming him from the front.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats not really how football works, dude.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:43 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats not really how football works, dude.
duh theres no one standing at the other end of the field but do those 2 players understand the game 100% ?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:46 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but they both follow orders from their coaches.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:50 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but they both follow orders from their coaches.
so when waterboy handed the ball to the other team that was an order from coach ?

at this point waterboy is super pissed at forest for insulting his mama and is gonna charge him from the other end of the field even though thats no where he's supposed to be.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 01:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK, if it plays out the way you say it does, then no, the Waterboy smashes him. Forrest is fast, but he never displayed any real juking ability.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:00 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Forrest makes the goal. It's clear from the scenario that forrest is past Bobby because it's after the snap. Bobby is a lineman, probably the team's best, and if he can't break through to either sack the QB or drop Forrest, there's no way he'll catch him. That being said, we'll probably have a repeat of the infamous dropkick. laughing

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:07 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll say this. If it's a play from scrimmage, Waterboy pwns Forrest. If it's a kickoff, then Forrest likely burns him.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:13 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by chomperx9
waterboy's new orleans college football team

vs

forest gump's alabama college football team

before the game forrest makes fun of waterboy's mamma

alabama team has the ball and passes it to forrest to run for the touch down.

the question is will waterboy get a chance to stand up for his mamma and be able to tackle forrest ?
or no way in hell he can catch up to forrest ?

or what do you think would happen during that play ?

They both have rage. I wonder if a "making fun of Jenny" raged Forrest would be enough to beat a "making fun of momma" raged Bobby Boucher.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:17 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing

They both have rage. I wonder if a "making fun of Jenny" raged Forrest would be enough to beat a "making fun of momma" raged Bobby Boucher.
naw forrest lets things like that go one ear out the other. now if forest catches waterboy kissing jenny before the game thats different.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:18 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way, dude, Waterboys rage was epic.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:19 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I say Waterboy catches him, if he can back up a little bit before the snap, and see where Forrest is going, he can take him, especially since Forest has to maneuver around other players.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:25 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
I say Waterboy catches him, if he can back up a little bit before the snap, and see where Forrest is going, he can take him, especially since Forest has to maneuver around other players.
good point forrest has to maneuver around the other players and waterboy can get through the players much easier since its all rage.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:27 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, no matter who he hit, he never really lost any speed or momentum.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I found funny was that no one, not one single player, learned to hit the Waterboy low.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:40 AM