KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Wolverine stared at the three graves infront of him, I don't believe he was much of a believer in god or an afterlife, but hoped they were somewhere better, hoped they weren't suffering anymore. He was kneeling now, with his hat over his heart. His was saying something now, i couldn't make out what he was saying except for the end, which he promised them as he stood up.
"We're gonna make it all right now, I promise."

Wolverine looked around at people in his team that were standing around watching him, he was silent for a moment, then stared at me.

"we going out now dad?" I ask slightly nervous of his stare, but excited to start what i've been training for since i was taken in by him.
Wolverine nodded and walked away from the old graves, he walked towards Voltaire, who was sitting over the side of our junker of a milatary truck.
"gather up everyone, grab the supplies, load it up, we move out 10 minutes ago" he told Voltaire who nodded and hopped off the truck and the ground started tremoring slightly as he walked, that was his silent signal to all the team members to get their asses up and on the truck.
"brucey, help me with the suplies" Voltaire told me as he walked by and to the piled up bags and containers, we started loading it in the back.
~just post doing whatever up until the tremors start to get going~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:48 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso looked up from where she sat in the drivers seat. She yawned and started the truck before jumping out to help gather things up. She passed Logan, giving him a pat on the back as she went. "Tell me where we're heading so I can plan a rout, please." She always had manners around Logan. Everyone else could suck it for all she cared.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 08:20 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(oh my, i'm still having problem with the "h" key)
he passed her an old GPS, it was a Garmin gps
"pre-programmed in there Pup, just make sure to follow the purple line and you'll do fine" he told he and patted her head almost like she was the child she was years ago when she found her.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 08:47 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Right. I-" He patted her head. She frowned and gave him a 'are you serious?' look. But she wouldn't ask questions. He was cheerier then he use to be. So with a shrug and a small smile she put the GPS in her coat pocket and jumped into the truck to wait.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 08:52 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wade teleported inside the truck and appeared in Aiso's lap. He wrapped his arms around her neck and smiled underneath his mask. "And for Christmas, I want a pony, an easy bake oven, a Nintendo 64 and a G.I. Joe with optional Kung-Fu grip."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:28 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Wolverine's fist came out and grabbed wade b the neck, yanking him off Pup.
"i need to talk to you" he told wade baring his teeth slightly, it wasn't an angry or bad talk, but it just would come off that way cause of his temperment issues.
Voltaire dropped a heavy container on the back of the truck, he felt proud for being able to carry it until brucey came up to the truck carrying almost the rest of the stuff and set it down behind the truck and started loading it neatly in the back.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:38 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso screamed when the man appeared. "Logan!" She then saw his hand fly into the truck and pull the creeper out. Thank god... She stuck her head out the window. They seemed to know eachother so she didn't say anything nasty. "Kick his ass Logan!" She muttered under her breath about no one being able to touch her like that. She put her chin on the steering wheel and glared at the hood.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 01:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard was sitting down on a large rock a few meters away from everyone, He wasn't paying any attention to the others since he barely knew them. Just decided to follow them around a few days ago because Wolverine knew his father and was on a similar task as him. He hadn't taken the time to really get to know any of them beyond their names.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:18 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
Wolverine's fist came out and grabbed wade b the neck, yanking him off Pup.
"i need to talk to you" he told wade baring his teeth slightly, it wasn't an angry or bad talk, but it just would come off that way cause of his temperment issues.
Voltaire dropped a heavy container on the back of the truck, he felt proud for being able to carry it until brucey came up to the truck carrying almost the rest of the stuff and set it down behind the truck and started loading it neatly in the back.

voltaire nudged brucey and raised a hand in danny's direction, the rock he was sitting on began to shake and crumble apart. the two laughed and put the tail up on the truck

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:21 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso threw the truck into reverse, letting it roll back towards the two. "Be nice! Or ill run you over! Then ill make you walk!"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:23 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Knowing that they was about to pack up to leave Blaze began to run toward the tucks.As she ran an trail of dust followed her along with what seems to be nothing more than after images of herself.Noticing Wade and Logan she stopped near them which caused an gust of forced air to blow past them all.Her hair blew foward as she waited for the force to stop which would always lasted for about 8 seconds."So what's going on here,and who the hell are you?"She tilted her head toward Wade as she began to tap her foot.These moments felt like hours.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

brucey leaned against the truck, the tires spun around trying to overpower him, but simply couldn't
"forget it sis!" he teased her before wolverine snapped to look at them from his conversation with wade, brucey noticed the glare he was giving them.
"sorry pops"
"sorry sir" the two boys said in unison, wolverine would expect something simlar from pup for trying to hit her brother with a truck, although it slightly amused him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Who in the hell are you? You came up to me all Speedy Gonzalez like. You're a fast little thing ain't ya toots? I bet those hands are just as fast. Say if me and my buddy Logan sat down and leaned back how fast could you make us..." He was about to finish but he saw a butterfly traversing the air and he felt compelled to follow it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:30 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

good thing wade fluttered off before he could finish, wolverine was about to knucke if he finished.
"i'm not done wade" wolverine told him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso ducked down so just her eyes and forehead were visible. "Sorry." She stuck her head out and glared at the two. "Go apologise! Go on!"

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Nov 25th, 2009 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:38 AM
DangerousBeauty

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:40 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"brucey, shes totally right, you should go apologize to Iron Fist, poor guy is covered in dust" voltaire told brucey who openned his mouth to retort
"no, no go on, first path to enlightenment is realizing you aint perfect and trying to amend that" voltaire said and pushed brucey towards iron fist. voltaire walked around towards the driver seat
"sooo um, you excited? we are finally gonna go active" he asked aiso, almost stumbling on a word or two.
~~~
brucey walked over to iron fist and helped him get up
"mr. Iron Fist, sorry, me and Denis were just joking around, we didn't mean anything by it" he apologized while staring at the danny's feet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:45 AM
DangerousBeauty

Aiso lshrugged. "I guess so. I've been with Logan for a while so it's nothing new to me. I think I was there when we found you. That wasn't too different so..." She shrugged again. "I can see you two are excited though."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:11 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

voltaire shrugged
"but that was different that was just a small ass town ver here and logan, we are going to retake the country, starting with Spider-*****" he said showing some excitement to do real good

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:19 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(his name is Richard, Danny was his father)

Richard placed his hand on the ground and balanced himself when the rock shattered. He was covered in dust but didn't seem to really mind, he lowered himself until he sat on the ground. He sat perfectly still and listened to everything that was said, once Brucey began to approach him though he stood up. "No need to apologize, it was your friend who did the prank not you. I'm not angry so you have nothing to worry about and if I was angry you would know. But i thank you for doing apologizing, young one."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:22 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote