KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Sideswipe versus Bumblebee.....

Sideswipe versus Bumblebee.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sideswipe versus Bumblebee.....

Sideswipe and Bumblebee face off at the Grand Canyon. Both Autobots are free to use any weapons/methods they used in "Revenge of the Fallen."

Who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 11:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Good match. Sideswipe is bigger and much faster. But from what we've seen so far Bumblebee has a much mor diversified arsenal. Bee has mortars, a plasma cannon, and a magnetic field generator. Sideswipe has his bazooka tubes and his duel battle blades. Sideswipe is definately more agile. But we've seen Bumblebee take on three Decepticons throughout the series in H2H combat. He's beaten them all with relative ease. I'll have to with Bumblebee for now.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:00 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Sideswipes mobility here.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

This isn't a race or even a chase so mobility is mostly redundant. Basically, if it's up close then Sideswipe takes it. From a distance and I like Bee.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 01:59 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

B ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 03:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Is Sideswipe the Autobot that sliced up a Decep up at the start?

If so, my vote goes to him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 03:47 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This isn't a race or even a chase so mobility is mostly redundant. Basically, if it's up close then Sideswipe takes it. From a distance and I like Bee.
On the contrary, mobility and speed are essential, it enables SS to get up close and personal with B.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 04:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity

Yeppers.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 04:40 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bumbleebee, easy. Better fighter going by onscreen feats. He fights larger foes, uses more combos, fights multiple opponents, uses a Bruce Lee-esque step-kick and skins a cat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7l8qJXZsY

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 06:58 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS pwning that Decepticon in Fallen was pretty uber pwnage, Rob. He cut it in half yo.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 07:25 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
SS pwning that Decepticon in Fallen was pretty uber pwnage, Rob. He cut it in half yo.

While it was nice and flashy for the screen, Sideways was in car form and speeding away. BB ain't doing that.

My clip of BB being a total bad-ass and taking out larger/tougher opponents and that cat stands.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 07:28 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matter of opinion, bro, I say SS gets inside BB's guard and cuts him up ninja style.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 07:34 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Check it out:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9...llen_shortfilms

Problem here is that BB got MUCH more screen time than SS, he had more kills, therefore you are assuming he is better. That one kill SS made was more impressive than any BB kill.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 07:42 AM
Darth Martin

While I agree with Rob in saying that we've seen more fights from Bee. You must also take into account what Rogue saying in that none of the other Autobots get any other screentime except Prime.

We haven't seen much of Ratchet and Ironhide either. No hesitation from me in confirming there superior to Bee.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 01:07 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Placidity

Historically Sideswipe will have always been the more effective warrior..

But since they botched the characterisation in this version horribly,
and instead of having the Autobot equivalent of Scrappy doo, they portray him more as the equivalent of someone as tough and big as Ironhide originally was.
(Rendering Ironhide irrelevant in the process.)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 02:37 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS is faster, more agile, and he has wrist mounted blades which he used to cut a Decepticon in half with. He has hand cannons too, right?

And did BB have blades?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 02:48 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

No, Bumblebee didn't have blades, but apparently he didn't need them. He pwned just about everybody he fought.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 02:51 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But did he fight anyone of SS's caliber? As fast as him? With blades he was like a surgeon with? I can't remember.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 02:55 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Not to my knowledge no, but from what he showed, he would have been capable of giving Sideswipe a fight, and the reason he cut clean through Sideways is because his blades were like Optimus', he could heat up the edges to increase cutting power.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 03:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about a race? Corvette pwns Camaro!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 03:11 PM