KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Demitri Maximoff vs Dante/Alex Mercer/Kratos

Demitri Maximoff vs Dante/Alex Mercer/Kratos
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Demitri Maximoff vs Dante/Alex Mercer/Kratos

Demitri at full power goes up against DMC4 Dante, Alex Mercer, and Kratos.

Dante is in devil trigger and has all his weapons and styles and Alex has all of his abilities from Prototype. Kratos has blades of chaos and the gauntlet of zeus.

(people say that Demitri is so uber powerful that he can beat Dante, Vergil, and Sparda, so I decided to throw things up a bit with this.)

can they beat him?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:26 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

If what I heard is true, Demitri wins.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 12:53 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What are Demitri's feats?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I just read about Demitri in the Darkstalkers wiki and I must say I'm not impressed. Creating a field to cover the castle from sun light, making people his slaves, consuming a cosmetic god so what? Kratos kills gods all the time so what makes Pyron higher than Olympian Gods?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:26 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Demetri, EXTREMELY easily...

1. He can hold the power of a bein' who has eaten a countless number of celestial bodies.

2. He can travel in and out of dimensions at will.

3. He can withstand attacks that can shatter large portions of time and space by sheer force alone.

4. He is immortal

5. He has instant and absolute regeneration

6. He can teleprt

7. Move fast enough to create after images or move fast enough that he appears to have vanished all together.

8. He has Pyron's power.

9. He can absorb the power of his foe to become stronger, instantly.

10 He has Midnight Bliss.

And the list goes on...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 07:05 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Overdose
Demetri, EXTREMELY easily...

1. He can hold the power of a bein' who has eaten a countless number of celestial bodies.

2. He can travel in and out of dimensions at will.

3. He can withstand attacks that can shatter large portions of time and space by sheer force alone.

4. He is immortal

5. He has instant and absolute regeneration

6. He can teleprt

7. Move fast enough to create after images or move fast enough that he appears to have vanished all together.

8. He has Pyron's power.

9. He can absorb the power of his foe to become stronger, instantly.

10 He has Midnight Bliss.

And the list goes on...

QFT.

Dante is good, but he has nothing on Demitri in terms of strength or overall speed. And Dante has never faced anyone with Demitri's powers like that. Demitri tanked a time/space reality warping attack and lived. While Dante tanks bullets and slashes... Uh, yeah, I think Demitri has the better durability feat.

Alex Mercer has regen, but absolutely 0% defence against magic, his soul gets torn to peices.

Kratos has the highest chance of winning due to magical defences and implements, but as stated earlier, None of these guys can dish out anything of the scale Demitri has tanked before, and he can now deal with planet busting scale attacks himself, so really, whats Kratos going to do? Even medusa's gaze may not work against someone who can tank reality warping or cosmic levels of power... It's simply in another league.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 08:04 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Isn't this against Rule 12?

''Can turn males into females'' o,o the guys better run.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Last edited by BloodRain on Dec 9th, 2009 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 01:46 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

They all lose.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 02:19 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Deemtri rapes all their asses.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 11:04 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

More like overrated and given non-existant feats (just ask where the feats are from and ask for purely canon sources, as you will be given none), though getting into that has gotten boring.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 03:32 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Shutter Control
More like overrated and given non-existant feats (just ask where the feats are from and ask for purely canon sources, as you will be given none), though getting into that has gotten boring.
did you look through the entire thread? the Guy has the power of Pyron, a giant celestial being that wears planets for jewelry

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 03:38 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Who is the most powerful Darkstalker anyway?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 06:08 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phanteros
did you look through the entire thread? the Guy has the power of Pyron, a giant celestial being that wears planets for jewelry
If he defeated him as human-sized Pyron which IIRC is correct, this is when Pyron "downgraded" himself so to speak (in other words, this is not when he can wear planets as "jewlery"). The other fact you're forgetting is that Pyron, IIRC canonically has never become as large as in....any of the scans you see him in. That's right, comics, endings....oh wait that's about it, in comics and in endings (endings that are actually a couple of shitty pixelated scans), both which IIRC are non-canon since no official source from Capcom (which can either be a game booklet, official game guide, info or footage from the game itself or something that is from the makers of DS and not just some random posting/blog/whatever that has a domain of "capcom.com") says Pyron's endings are canon (at least this has never been shown here or to me, good luck finding it from Pyron's supporters) or that UDON makes anything canon for the series. You will probably find nothing other than said fan posting or blog that has the domain of "capcom.com", or something similar stating otherwise. However there is a FAQ which ironically some DS supporters use to their advantage in some cases, even though it disagrees with the notion UDON makes anything canon for Capcom (so they don't use this when arguing UDON makes canon material) Of course this is demonstrating either the stupidity or hypocrisy of said DS supporters.

Last edited by FWahMaN on Dec 10th, 2009 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 06:31 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not saying UDON material can't be used since it's completely up to the match maker (which by the looks of it, will probably not allow it that is if he's even coming back) but as far as it being canon, fans can scream to their hearts' content. Until I see official evidence on the table, it's still a losing battle.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 07:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero

That UDON officiality proof has been posted an interminable amount of times throughout the last 2 years across literally dozens, if not hundreds of threads. I do not see the need to re-post common knowlege again. However, I will state this, it has been stated that only the ABILITIES that where displayed are official, not the storyline itself.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 07:28 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its hinted that even with the power of Pyron, it was still not enough to remove his weakness to sunlight and give him ultimate power....infact does he show anything at all with this power? is it even canon that he gains power from it? or that he just absorbs it?

Any of these 3 could give Demitri a good fight.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Who is the most powerful Darkstalker anyway?

I would guess a fully formed Morrigan/lilith or maybe Jedah

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
That UDON officiality proof has been posted an interminable amount of times throughout the last 2 years across literally dozens, if not hundreds of threads. I do not see the need to re-post common knowlege again. However, I will state this, it has been stated that only the ABILITIES that where displayed are official, not the storyline itself.

I dont remember it being proven, only stated constantly by fans. It makes no sense to claim the abilities are canon, the comics are either canon or their not, it makes no sense that the content in some comics is canon just because the fans want it to be.

Last edited by Burning thought on Dec 10th, 2009 at 09:39 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 09:35 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Stated from Street Fighter Eternal. The exact nature of the interview (I don't have the book with me as I am at work) was something along the lines that if Street Fighter started out as a comic, then the abilities would be as depicted in the UDON Comics. They made the same statement earlier though reguarding the Anime films and series, so I take it as a grain of salt, however, the fact that such has been stated means that the feats in direct correlation to those pictures are also represented. (IE, Bison able to go nuclear from a powerup very early on, Charlie able to collapse a cliff face with Somersault Justice... ect, ect)

However, this is far from a license to take every UDON depiction at face value, for example, Shin Gouki busting a Meteor in his CFE ending is NOT an official depiction.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 10:32 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what are you saying exactly? the interview on Udon comics implies that it could be canon? but not directly stated i.e "The Udon comics do show canon abilities"?

It seems to me that the truth behind these comics and certainly the endings are very unclear, no true fact at all which is very very unsteady ground in a debate.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 10:35 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

No.... Re-read what I said, I stated that the storyline is not canon, but the abilities shown are. just because the story itself is not official by Capcom, Capcoms interview in SFE stated that the abilities represented are true.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 11:34 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did re-read it, you did not claim that you actually have proof of Udon comics depicting Darkstalkers characters with true abilities. You seem to be talking about Street fighter.......just because something is said about Street fighter, does not mean its the same for any other fiction represented in Udon, furthermore an official representing Darkstalkers or Street fighter claiming how Udon comics are good at representing their characters does not automatically make Udon comics abilities canon unless you can show the "official" statement.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 12:09 PM