KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Cirque Du Freak

Cirque Du Freak
Started by: spanky420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spanky420

Cirque Du Freak

umm wut do u think of the books?woos yur favorite charactor and why?what was your favorite book so far?i dont care wut u people talk about!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:58 PM
spanky420 is currently offline Click here to Send spanky420 a Private Message Find more posts by spanky420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

fine NOBODY COME HERE!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:12 PM
spanky420 is currently offline Click here to Send spanky420 a Private Message Find more posts by spanky420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FunkiFeline

Favourite character - Mr Crepsley...dunno why, just think he's cool

I'm not sure what my favourite book is...i quite liked vampire prince

These books are some of the best i've read. I recommend them to anyone who likes something different smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 08:10 PM
FunkiFeline is currently offline Click here to Send FunkiFeline a Private Message Find more posts by FunkiFeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

nuh-uh...mr crepsley freaked me out biiiig time. he was just...i dunno...icky. i liked evra...and yeah i really loved the books. biiig rip off of interview with the vampire though, lol!

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:06 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnIvEs-03
Freshly Blooded

Dude, Vancha March owns! >.< buuuut I think it sux arse that something bad happens to Mr. Crepsley in book 9 I can't wait to see who Harkat Mulds is in book # 10 ^^ I think Vancha March was the best so far tho Harkat owns too and Darren seeing Debbie again thats some crazy shiz. ( I read 8 and 9 and am getting 10 and 11 soon they are from england the covers from england own the american ones also >.< )

Last edited by KnIvEs-03 on Jul 23rd, 2004 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:54 PM
KnIvEs-03 is currently offline Click here to Send KnIvEs-03 a Private Message Find more posts by KnIvEs-03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baldwin12

Laugh Cirque du freak

If you know if and when they are comming out with the movie(s) for cirque du freak the book series email me at [email protected]

Thank you very much,
Me

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:59 AM
baldwin12 is currently offline Click here to Send baldwin12 a Private Message Find more posts by baldwin12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

ooh a movie. I've read teh first three but I didn't really like them that much, I don't know why. Maybe it's because nothing good ever really happens to him *shrugs* I'll probably read the rest eventually though.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:25 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I just read this book last month! *has heart attack*

This book r0x ass dude. Its one of the best books of all time. Our stupid idiotic library doesnt have the 2nd book to it, so when it ended the way it did and talked about the other books after that I got majorly majorly pissed.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:23 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

very good series thumb up

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:34 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

I'm absolutely obsessed with the Cirque Du Freak series! Its such a great series, each book leaves you thirsty for more. I cant wait till the next book comes out, I wanted to ask my father to ask his relatives in england to send me the books that have come out there, but they are probably written in different slang or whatever. My favorite character, besides Darren, would have to be Vancha. He is so hilarious. He makes the books even better.
I cant not believe they killed off Crepsley, that ruins the series. Without Mr. Crepsley Darren will make stupid decisions. The 9th book pissed me off. I hate Steve, hes such a moron! I think the only good thing that happened in the book was Debbie survived. She better be in the rest of the series.
So whats this with them making a trilogy of the first three books, that pretty cool. I wonder who will be Darren. All I know is that its coming out in 2007, if you know anything else on it post it in.
Not that many people i know are really into the series. I've been tryin to get some of my friends into them. Two of them that agreed to take a look at them, fell in love with the books. So hopefully more will agree to read them.
I was looking at Q and A for Darren, and he said he was only making 12...but i was looking at all the different covers, and there were 16 different books. Anyone want to fill me in on what the truth is?
I would have to say that book 5 is my favorite of the series. It was actually the first one I read. I was in maine on vacation, it was a pretty cruddy week to be in maine so i decided to go to the book store and check out some books. The title caught my eye, Trials of Death...i was in a weird stage then. Then saw the quote from J.K. Rowling and thought that it must be good. Then I saw that it was the 5th book of a series, but I couldn't find the first 4. I decided to buy it anyway, I was a little lost...but it was a great book anyway.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:23 AM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruskipatson

im osessed with this series and no offence but i think im more informed than som in this forum. in england there are not only 16 books out . the have about 23- 25 there. also there was supposed to be a movie about the books but i heard that it was either postponed or canceled altogether

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:53 AM
ruskipatson is currently offline Click here to Send ruskipatson a Private Message Find more posts by ruskipatson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XcheriosXL

hi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I just read this book last month! *has heart attack*

This book r0x ass dude. Its one of the best books of all time. Our stupid idiotic library doesnt have the 2nd book to it, so when it ended the way it did and talked about the other books after that I got majorly majorly pissed.

you think its stupid cause ur library didn't have the 2nd book?...mine didn't have the book at all!! my awsome english teacher suggested it to me and i love it!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:11 AM
XcheriosXL is currently offline Click here to Send XcheriosXL a Private Message Find more posts by XcheriosXL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

I am on the Vampire Prince but they don't have that at my library

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:41 PM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

It really sucks, because Trials of Death had a major cliffhanger.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:59 PM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ala_chase

Angry

It really sux that Mr Crepsley died! I am so angry, I loved him. Vancha was also pretty cool but Debbie just annoys me, she is always so whiny. I cannot wait for the next trilogy to come out, I've already got it on order. Darren Shan Rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:51 AM
ala_chase is currently offline Click here to Send ala_chase a Private Message Find more posts by ala_chase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

You guys should say spoiler or something. I am only on book 8 and didn't know that Crepsly dies. Thanx.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:46 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Im on book 10 already happy

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:01 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

It is a brilliant series I have read all 12 books. And by the way I don`t think there are 16 books in the series. By the way my favourite chracter from the series is Mr Tiny, he reminds me a bit like Darth Sedious from Star Wars.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 04:35 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kami953

I'm new but i LOVE this book. My favorite character is Darren. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 02:55 AM
kami953 is currently offline Click here to Send kami953 a Private Message Find more posts by kami953 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i don't know where to find the series

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 01:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote