KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Swordsman

Swordsman
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

Swordsman

Is Will a better swordsman than Jack, it seems like Will is better

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:34 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Will, according to T&T, is supposed to be the best swordsman in the series, which always gets me because he never actually wins any of them.

COTBP
Will vs Jack: Will probably would have won this one had Jack not cheated.

DMC
Will beats Jack in the three-way sword fight and it seems like he and James are pretty evenly matched. This is another sword fight that doesn't get a finish because they're on that wheel thingy.

AWE
Big swordfight in the beginning...Will doesn't have a full-out fight with anyone because he's busy plotting with Sao Feng

Fights several goons while he marries Liz, fights his dad, fights Davy Jones and is stabbed.

Unless I'm missing something, Will never seems to actually win a swordfight, although characters like Barbossa and Norrington and even Elizabeth are clear winners in a lot of their fighting scenes.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:25 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madaboutjack

will is better than jack probabaly this is the only thing he is better but again he can never win a fight because he doesn't use his wit only muscles maybe he is too much honest to win against Jack
Jack cheates but wins the important thing is winning not fighting honestly there is lots of things will has to learn

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 09:25 PM
madaboutjack is currently offline Click here to Send madaboutjack a Private Message Find more posts by madaboutjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

it isnt cheating when youre sexy

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:48 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

if i ever got in a sword fight with Jack id drop my sword and be like "oh noes! you win.....now kiss me!!!!!!"

but if i got in a fight with will id just say "look theres Elizabeth!" then stab him to death as soon as he turns away

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:50 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Norrington is the Best
Then Will
Then Barbossa
Then Jack

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Norrington is the Best
Then Will
Then Barbossa
Then Jack

norrington better than will... idk about that

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 04:56 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Norrington is best

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:03 PM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote