KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Dead Mans Chest Questions

Dead Mans Chest Questions
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Dead Mans Chest Questions

When the Kraken spits all over Jack what was that stuff made out of? Meaning what did they use to make the Kraken spit or slime? And if Will did kill Jones(Jones would be dead Will be the captain) If that happened couldn't Will stop the Kraken?

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Oct 19th, 2009 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:45 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Where your talking about Will and him becoming captain... are you talking about the 3rd movie (i no it says dmc... but yeah :P )? or are you saying that will could have killed the kraken in DMC if he had killed jones?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 08:06 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I think I get what you mean. Cause in DMC Will wants to stab the heart to free his father, but Jack won't let him, cause then there's nobody to control the terrible beastie.
Will would be captain, but I don't think the kraken would obey him. I think it was Jones' pet sorta.. And Jack had the black spot, so it would come after him if Jones didn't stop it. And he couldn't if he was dead. I don't think it obeys the captain of the Dutchman, only Davy Jones himself.

And about the gooey stuff the kraken spit all over jack, I don't have the recipe, sorry :P They talk about it on the special features, but I don't remember if they say anything about what it's made of..

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 08:21 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

i'm pretty sure that the kraken spits all over jack. for one thing, it's all clear and goopy, for another, jack's hat comes out with it, and for a third reason, it looks exactly like fluffy's drool from harry potter and the sorcerer's stone. smile

also, i'm pretty sure that the kraken is davy jones' 'pet-like' creature. maybe only because davy jones has been the captain of the dutch for so long that he was the only one who had the time to 'tame' the kraken, or at least get it to obey him every once in a while. that's why i think it was very clever for t and t to get rid of the kraken in awe by having beckett make jones kill it. that's like, the ultimate show of power, if you can MAKE someone immortal kill basically their entire attack on other ships.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:58 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Fluffy's drool!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:50 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha nice comparison sirius...I think she means what it's made of though

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:15 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

oh, like the recipe for kraken drool?

... sorry, i'm full out.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 07:56 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

maybe it's the same one that nickelodeon uses xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 09:44 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

XD Probably.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 07:18 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captjack

From the movie extras, it is a corn syrup mixture.

Johnny does freak out and shakes his body for real. It was one of those chills we all get out of nowhere. So it made the scene so much more fabulous!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:45 AM
captjack is currently offline Click here to Send captjack a Private Message Find more posts by captjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I have a love/hate relationship with those chills.

After you get them, you feel more relaxed, but they're just.... *chill*

Attachment: rawr.gif
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 07:01 AM
PirateofOslo

Haha totally get what you mean!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 12:36 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Attachment: mansion.gif
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 01:22 AM