KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » If Batman had a Sinister Six who would be in it

If Batman had a Sinister Six who would be in it
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

If Batman had a Sinister Six who would be in it

I picked:
1.The Joker
2.Mr. Freeze
3.Bane
4.Man-Bat
5.Firefly
6.Poison Ivy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 03:44 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

In no order:

Scarecrow
Croc
Mr. Freeze
Man-Bat
Deadshot
Poison Ivy

Joker is far too self centered to team up with other villains, imo...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 04:29 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker
Two-Face
Bane
Man-Bat
Catwoman
Killer Croc

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:10 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Scarecrow
Two Face
Bane
Killer Croc
Deadshot
Penguin

I imagine Penguin as the leader in a mob boss/arms dealer portrayal of the character.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 09:42 AM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Croc
Freeze
Penguin
Man Bat
Scarecrow
Bane

would be my original Sinister six.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Oct 19th, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 10:35 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Assuming the Sinister Six would be vaguely analogous to Spider-Man's original Sinister Six, I'd say:

Mr Freeze (Octavius- tragic scientist genius figure).

Scarecrow (in place of Mysterio. The link's a little tenuous, I know).

Man-Bat (in place of The Vulture).

Killer Croc (vaguely equivalent to Kraven).

Clayface (clearly, corresponds to Sandman).

Maxie Zeus (Electro).

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 01:06 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

Joker
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Killer Crock
Hush
Clayface

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:45 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

1)Clayface
2)Killer Croc
3)Firefly
4)Mr. Freeze
5)Penguin
6)Ra's al Ghul (leader)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 04:57 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

The Joker
Scarecrow
Two Face
Killer Croc
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze

I'd say Bane, but he was never a good team player.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 07:12 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
The Joker
Scarecrow
Two Face
Killer Croc
The Riddler
Mr. Freeze

I'd say Bane, but he was never a good team player.

And the Joker is? What the f**k?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:36 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Kovacs86
And the Joker is? What the f**k?

The Joker is when it suits his interests, and the other villains will deal with him when they know how impressive he is, despite his insanity.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:55 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Joker won't be in a Sinister Six because Batman's Six would cooperate together to make life hell for Batman- the Joker strongly believes that only he has the right to mess with Batman. This was scene multiple times in comics, and hell, even in TDK, he threatened to kill that dude who was gonna reveal Batman's identity. He would never agree to work with any other supervillain long-term, except for Harley Quinn. And hell, the Joker nearly killed her when she was going to kill Batman.

Batman's 'Sinister Six' would undeniably compose of six of Batman's lower a-list and b-list villains (no Joker or Ra's-al-Ghul-class, but no Calendar Man-class, either). I'm thinking either Black Mask or Penguin, Killer Croc, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, and Man-Bat.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 10:31 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

1. Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Killer Croc
4. Scarecrow
5. Mr. Freeze
6. Ras Al Ghul(leader)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 10:54 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't be leader, the Joker wouldn't allow it. I know he's not a team player to begin with, but he'll kill for leadership, if he intends to be on the team, that is.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 12:38 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Ra's Al Ghul wouldn't be leader, the Joker wouldn't allow it. I know he's not a team player to begin with, but he'll kill for leadership, if he intends to be on the team, that is.

Exactly... Either he's leader, or he's not in it... That's his mentality...

And Two-Face, I can't see wanting to join... He's got his own problems...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:09 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just thought he'd be a cool addition, y'know, but he probably wouldn't join, unless he were really desperate to finish off Bats.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 01:44 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Bat Dude
And Two-Face, I can't see wanting to join... He's got his own problems...

If it involves "getting the Bat", he's in.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 03:52 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
in TDK, he threatened to kill that dude who was gonna reveal Batman's identity.

When was that? I certainly don't remember that.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 03:53 PM
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

On TV, that guy who figured out that Bruce Wayne was Batman was going to reveal it. And then, while I mis-spoke when I said that the Joker personally threatened to kill him, but remember- he did stop the transmission by threatening to blow up a hospital if that dude wasn't killed in one hour.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:15 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

1 - Scarecrow
2 - Black Mask
3 - Deadshot
4 - Bane
5 - The Phantasm
6 - Clayface

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 04:38 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote