KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Ninth Gate: IC

The Ninth Gate: IC
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

The Ninth Gate: IC

(please log in to view the image)

The elements have always been a powerful force, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Metal, Spirit, Light and darkness. When in harmony with each other they keep the order of balance to the universe and what lies beyond the power lies withing the boundaries of each gate that befits each realm or world if you will. The force laid It's esscence upon a group of humans that would befit their personalities to match the power that would suit them best, This power that was given to them would prove useful in the darkness that was to come. 5000 years ago this proves right, A war upon the heavens raged and Azazeal was cast out and threw upon the earth consumed by anger and power he set a plan in motion that would cause destruction on all he chose, And what was the plan why everyone who knew the gates of the elements acted as barriers to seperate each world to keep order, However if blood of a human was shed upon the gates then the blood would flow upon that world and so on untill all nine gates would bleed into each other and when that would happen the watchtowers, The mythic guardians of each gate would give up their power to give to It's owner the one that would control the ninth gate, Controlled all gates. Azazeal did succeed in doing so, And destruction did reign and for a time it seemed that things were never going to get better. But one thing was forgotten or Azazeal did in this case The chosen ones, Yes they had the elemental force also so in harmony together they worked as one using the power that was given to them for the force of good, After a long seemingly endless battle against Azazeal and his army of dark forces the chosen succceded to overpower Azazeal and destroy most of his army some left during mid battle to reinforce for another time. But yes after overpowering him they banished him into the abyss, A prison of sleep and unconciousness, Where everything outside of it would go unnoticed by him. Once Azazeal was locked up using their seals for their element they place it upon each gate and once more the barriers was healed and restored and order reigned once more. But that was then and the time is now and such things are that of an old story so we come to present day america the chosen are reborn once more, Each have their own little story themselves all adopted of course but their lives so far have been happy ones and together they work together quite well..But yes things are beginning to stir once more and there is always something threatening from the ancient times that will arise again intent to ruin the peace. Cho a chinese girl and one of the chosen was tossing and turning in bed the same dream she had been having for a while now was haunting her, She saw blood spill upon the gates that seemed familiar to her, and in the dephs of the abyss she saw him, and then the dream stopped and she awoke screaming once more.

The Next Morning

Satuday morning came and the smell of breakfast came from the kitchen Cho woke up she finally managed to go to sleep after that dream she had and she didn't think nothing more of it, She got out of bed and put on her gown and headed downstairs towards the kitchen area and helped herself to some freshly squeezed orange juice and a piece of buttered toast and waited to the others joined her whenever that would be most of her adopted brothers and sister tended to sleep in or wake up early to for a morning run. She took out her phone from her gown and flipped it open there was zero messages which was odd in her case her best friend Melissa usually would of left a good night text or something but she hadn't heard from her since yesterday after school another notion was maybe Melissa had forgotten to put credit on again that seemed the most logic in this case or was it.

Last edited by TxG on Jan 28th, 2010 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:16 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Seraphim slowly went down the stairs. He hadn't slept well and was still half asleep. As reached the kitchen he nodded a greeting to Cho before sitting down and making himself some toast with jam.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:49 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Cho smiled at seraphim as he sat down to have some breakfast, She didn't say anything to him because he still looked half-asleep and she knew by now that she woudn't get any sense out of him at this time of the morning so she continued to chew on her buttered toast and checking her messages on her phone which still read zero she decided to text her again and if she didn't get another one back in half and hour then she would go around to Melissa's house to see whats up.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 07:01 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Seraphim looked up at Cho "Why don't you just put down the phone and concentrate on eating your breakfast? It would do you some good to do something else than playing around with that thing."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 07:06 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Cho sighed in agreememt, " yes I guess your right " she replied putting her phone back into the gown of her pocket and helping herself to another piece of toast this time she opened the jar of strawberry jam and spreaded some of the contents of it on to her toast she took a small bite and chewed silently on it clearly in deep thought about numerous things that have been bothering her lately.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 07:34 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan aproached Cho and Seraphim with his hands behind his back. He walked in a very straight line, and stood where they both could see him. "Good morning Cho and Seraphim" He said with a faint smile. He then sat down and folded his hands "How are you guys doing this fine morning ?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 09:41 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

"Not that fine, Evan." Seraphim nodded to the newcomer. "I think I'll take a walk before training starts. Any of you interested in joining me?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 10:15 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan smiled " Yes of course, training will do us some good, yes" He said smiling. He stood by Seraphim " lead the way "

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 12:07 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber woke up and jumped out of bed she ran her hand through her blonde, silky hair and picked up the remote to her tv and switched on MTV, " Hell yeah " Her favorite song was playing which was just true.

YouTube - The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha

Amber started singing and dancing moving her butt in circles the smell of food cooking downstairs broke her out of morning dance spell so she moonwalked out of her room not bothering to put on her gown a frequent routine that she chose to ignore she had it why not flaunt it. She walked down the the stairs and headed into the kitchen where a few of her adopted brothers and sisters were already eating breakfast and chatting, " Morning guys " she said cheerfully standing there half dressed in just her underwear.

Last edited by Boudecia on Jan 29th, 2010 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 02:12 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Seraphim looked back briefly seeing Amber enter the kitchen area before leaving the house and heading towards the park. He didn't bother to wait for Evan.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:08 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan smiled "Hi, Amber. I see your cheerful as always" He saw Seraphim walk out. "well if you would like to join us when your.... more prepared." He turned around and followed Seraphim to the park. He saw birds chirping. 'Honestly i hate the morning' He said to himself.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 04:51 PM
Bladewind

Seraphim looked at the birds for a while before laughing and turning to Evan: "Those birds would be perfect for target practice don't you think?" He had always had a weird sense of humor.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 05:11 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan smirked " o yes such a WONDEFUL idea" He chuckled. "So Sera, how long as it been since we actually practiced as a team hmm ?" He said with a serious look on his face.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:35 PM
Bladewind

"That's quite a while ago. Is this an invitation to train with you?" Seraphim once more walked on without waiting for Evan. "Let's get back anyway. This training talk makes my hands twitch in anticipation."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 11:19 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan smiled " heh you said it" He turned to Seraphim "do you think....or ever pounder that we could be part of somthing much bigger than we are ?" He was curious on Sera's opinion " i mean this could all change in a second"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 01:23 AM
Bladewind

"Yes, I mean: we get trained to fight and are able to do things others can't do. I would say that classifies us as a part of something bigger." Seraphim replied.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 11:49 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Amber sat down and helped herself to some cereal all the while throwing worried looks at Cho who seemed particulary distracted today she tried to read her mind but she wasen't getting anything from and so just decided to ask her straight out, " Is there something troubling you ?, You don't seem yourself today "

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 11:57 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

As Seraphim entered, he noticed that he'd forgotten something in his room. He climbed the stairs quickly to get it.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 11:53 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan noted that he left. 'hmph' Evan pulled out his large spiked sheild. Out in front of him he saw somthing completly random. A wolf with deep red eyes stared at him. Evan held out his hand " O weary pupp why do you come out here ? I have never seen eyes like yours.." Evan stared at him. The wolfs eyes looked sad. It slowly aproached Evan. He had the sheild leaning in the ground. As he didnt know what to expect.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:28 AM
Bladewind

Seraphim could hear the music through his room door. He sighed, great another thing he had forgotten. He opened the door and ignored the music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6XrKN16cuc) while he searched for his amulett.

Last edited by Bladewind on Jan 31st, 2010 at 07:47 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 07:41 AM