KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan04

Laugh X-Men Roleplay

Hi everyone!Welcome to the X-Men Rolplay.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES N EVERYONE WILL HAVE MORE FUN!

1) You may be any X-men Character you want or you can be a character you create.If you want one from the X-Universe try here for ideas : http://www.mutanthigh.com/a.html
2) Don’t suddenly change the topic . Like one place there in the gardens and then suddenly there in the kitchen. How did they get to the kitchen? Tell how they made there way to the kitchen.What events happened to them?
3) You must go by the rules and the narration of the role play or you will no longer be aloud to participate ,and your character(unless you made it)will be put up for adoption.
4) You can use any character from the X-men universe,unless it is already in use.
5) You can create your own characters. But don't make them the most powerful mutant there because it takes the fun out of the Roleplay.
6) When making a new character you must give a a real name an a code name as well or just a real name.
7)As for powers,no copying other ppls powers,be creative.
8)You may not change anything later.So make sure you are happy with your character.
9)NO CHARACTER BASHING!OR PLAYER BASHING OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO A MODERATOR(NO SWEARING NO NAME CALLING NO NONSENSE!)if you have problem with another player Report to me or Shalimar_Fox or Rayne,if we cannot handle it,it will be turned over to a Mod.
10)What I say go's.Rayne n Shalimar_Fox are also Staff so if Im not here they will take over.If you do not like their desicion please pm me n I will look into it.
HAVE FUN!!

To ask for a character please go here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

We will start where we left off.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by David Sykes
The Ceiling started to rumble above Payne's head.
There was a smash back out in the ballroom.
Payne ran out to see that Jason had fallen through the table he was standing on. Payne ran over and grabbed Jason's collar.
"Holy, Crap! you're heavy!"
He dragged him out to the X-Jet and saw Maru and that one girl.
'Hey, lets get them into the X-Jet before anything else happens to them."

Originally posted by KillerNinja
Maru jumped up and picked up angel."right"He started toward the X-jet,he didn`t know if Angel was back in her body yet but he picked her up just in case.

Originally posted by Arcane
The roof started to crumble, Noah put a force field up to cover just under the roof, he made it look easy, but he couldn't hold it for long, hopefully every one knows when it's time to leave...

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 22nd, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 06:55 PM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

Mary just recovered from her attack and sensed that the x-men wer headin to the jet so she floo of toward them

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:11 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raÿne
Dark Queen

~Ok guys i'm joining in~

As Noah struggled to keep his force field up Rayne and gave him a hand with one of her force fields. "Don't worry Noah I got your back side"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:56 AM
Raÿne is currently offline Click here to Send Raÿne a Private Message Find more posts by Raÿne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Noah grinned, "thanks", Noah looked around, to see if any one was still in the vicinity...

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 11:00 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

can i get in that

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 07:59 PM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

You have to ask on the Permission Thread.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:02 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

((bump))

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:30 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Originally posted by Rashedec
can i get in that

Read the Rules!

Noah grinned, "thanks", Noah looked around, to see if any one was still in the vicinity...

"I don't see any one else you guys lets get out of here and get back to the mansion."
*Storm stood waiting for Mary by the Jet*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:24 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raÿne
Dark Queen

"Anytime, sorry for showing up late but I had business to take care of it won't happen again."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:29 AM
Raÿne is currently offline Click here to Send Raÿne a Private Message Find more posts by Raÿne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Noah grabbed Rayne's hand, and let down his field, as the roof collapsed, he turned himself and Rayne into smoke, which wafted through the cracks and reformed near the X-jet, "hope, you didn't get motion sickness" he said, as the both became solid again

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 10:26 AM
David Sykes
Payne

Payne was the one of the side rooms with Jason.
The wound on his foot was bleeding badly.
He stuck his Adamant finger in the hole.
The Adamant started to pull itself to the skin and muscle of Jasons foot.
Now he had a nice little plate. Jason could probably get it off if he went to a real doctor, but until the others come back to the X-Jet This would have to do.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:30 PM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raÿne
Dark Queen

Noah grabbed Rayne's hand, and let down his field, as the roof collapsed, he turned himself and Rayne into smoke, which wafted through the cracks and reformed near the X-jet, "hope, you didn't get motion sickness" he said, as the both became solid again

"No I'm fine" she said, "For a minute there I thought I was gonna get a kiss for saving your ass back there" said Rayne as she smiled at Noah. "Maybe when we get back to the mansion you can show me your appreciation in private."

Last edited by Raÿne on Dec 5th, 2005 at 08:36 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 08:34 AM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

Mary gets on bord "Storm i think everybody is here" ~i thought Rayne was part of the HC~~~i missed alot while i was my old character cause of vacation~

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 01:57 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
"No I'm fine" she said, "For a minute there I thought I was gonna get a kiss for saving your ass back there" said Rayne as she smiled at Noah. "Maybe when we get back to the mansion you can show me your appreciation in private."

Noah smiled, "I most certainly will" Noah said with a grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 08:29 AM
X-Menfan04

Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
Mary gets on bord "Storm i think everybody is here" ~i thought Rayne was part of the HC~~~i missed alot while i was my old character cause of vacation~

*Then lets get going everyone take a seat *
*Payne!Hows Jason?*

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 08:33 PM
David Sykes
Payne

"He stopped convulsing but his breathing is shallow."

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:48 AM
X-Menfan04

"Get the oxygen and put the mask on its in the drawer there."
*Storm points to a small drawer in the corner*.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:49 AM
David Sykes
Payne

Payne went to the drawer in the corner. He opened it I got the mask out.
Payne quickly became confused with wires and buttons.
He was not a very machanical man.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:26 AM
X-Menfan04

"Just put the mask on Jason and push the red button and then when the light on the machine turns green push the blue button."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 06:30 AM
David Sykes
Payne

Payne plaeced the mask on Jasons head and pushed the red button.
Then when the light turned green he.......didhe have to push the blue or yellow button?
He pushed the blue praying it was the correct one.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:45 PM