KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Rolento

Rolento
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Rolento

Respect the classic insanely fast, grenade throwing, slap you with his stick til you feel silly military Mad Gear Boss or else you'll find a grenade infront of you(j/k, lol). cool cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 07:04 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rolento was cool especially his Super Combo where he hang you by a wire.

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:21 AM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I did a cosplay at an anime convention as him a couple of years ago.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:04 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Here are Rolento's SFA3 Quotes as well: cool cool

Win Quotes:
Encountering you has had no effect on my glorious destiny!
Follow orders, and you may become more difficult to defeat!
Hey! You!! Stand tall! Speak up!
In my ideal nation, there would exist no one as weak as you!
Judgment! Grade C! You are in need of supplementary training!!
Judgment! You are not qualified to be a soldier!!
Me... dictator? Me... insane? Negative! Absolutely negative!
Your alternatives to defeat... Retreat, or total obedience.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:44 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Rolento is cool yo.

I like how he tosses a bomb on yo ass after he already KOed you.

"To Victory!"

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:14 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Rolento is cool yo.

"To Victory!"

I heard it was "True Victory."

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:25 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Damn, Japanese voice actors!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:28 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Rolento is cool yo.

"To Victory!"

Oh yeah man!!! Rolento is really cool and he'll even throw a grenade at himself if he wanted to. I also liked how when he also won, he snapped his fingers saying "mission complete" and a few El Gados and Hollywoods pop out of nowhere from the ceiling with knives in their hands. cool cool

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:30 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Oh yeah man!!! Rolento is really cool and he'll even throw a grenade at himself if he wanted to. I also liked how when he also won, he snapped his fingers saying "mission complete" and a few El Gados and Hollywoods pop out of nowhere from the ceiling with knives in their hands. :

"Mishun Compreet"

I like the El Gados, they even have them in the God Hand game, well at least a parody of them anyway.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:42 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Rolento can be pretty tough sometimes to defeat in Final Fight while he's in his invincible state, but he'll also heat up the match by throwing a ton of grenades at you too.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 07:07 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Here's a vid of Rolento pulling off his moves in SFA3: cool cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoDA9P9bew

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:43 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Rolento's also a trendsetter...fashion-wise.

He's the first guy to rock the beret in videogames.

Cammy, Jill Valentine and even Bayman will rock the beret.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 09:52 PM
No End N Site

Damn Rolento is hard to beat in Final Fight. I can't beat this guy witout help. Although I can get close wit Cody. My skillz are damn rusty though, so I always need a buddy to beat Rolento. Final Fight is so fun wit a friend. We can play this little game for hours.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 11:05 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by No End N Site
Damn Rolento is hard to beat in Final Fight. I can't beat this guy witout help. Although I can get close wit Cody. My skillz are damn rusty though, so I always need a buddy to beat Rolento. Final Fight is so fun wit a friend. We can play this little game for hours.

You'll be playing this game a couple more hours later on this year. Capcom's rereleasing Final Fight and Magic Sword to the 360 and the PS3. From what I heard, UDON's doing the artwork.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 03:13 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
You'll be playing this game a couple more hours later on this year. Capcom's rereleasing Final Fight and Magic Sword to the 360 and the PS3. From what I heard, UDON's doing the artwork.

Or could always look for Capcom CLassics Collection volume 1 for Final Fight

also Rolento is in the Final Fight sequal.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 10:15 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I was readin' about that. As long as it loox like SFII HD remix and they keep Cody's infinite, I'm down.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 12:52 AM