KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Game

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Game
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Game

Looks pretty neat, here's the trailer.

http://www.ishtalkers.com/spiderman...ensions-trailer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 07:38 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yeah it could be good, or it could be the same as what we've played again and again and again. I don't know how much more I can take of swinging back and forth through new york, I didn't even bother finishing Web Of Shadows I was so sick of the same game mechanics, I just felt like I was playing Spider-man 2 for the 30th time. I really hope this game isn't like that.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 08:06 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Spider-Man is in desperate need of another good game. After Spider-Man 2, the games went downhill fast. Web of Shadows was mediocre at best; maybe this will finally be the boost these games need.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 12:00 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

If they can make a good batman game then I'm sure they can do the same with spiderman, I find him to be more interesting than bats I will be honest...my fav spiderman game was defo the one of Playstation and yeah spiderman 2 the movie game was also pretty good as well

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 06:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope you can use his Gun when playing as the Noir spider-Man.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 06:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Gamestop has images of a few possible preorder costumes for the game.

(please log in to view the image)

The first is obviously Amazing Spider-Man's cosmic costume, the second is Noir's the third I'm not sure, and the fourth, people are thinking it's probably 2099 Spidey.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 10:27 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Third one looks like a spawn costume messed

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 08:59 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I can almost see them discussing it.

-How do we improve the gameplay?"
-Ooh! lets add some Splinter Cell-like stealth missions!
-But it's Spider-man, not Sam Fisher. He doesn't need stealth.
-Then lets make a game about another Spider-man!
-what about the classic one?
-He'll be there too.
-2 Spider-men?
-Even better! Make that 4!!!! ZOMG im a genuis!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 10:55 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Hahaha, Noir spider-man is straight Rorschach

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 04:09 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh yeah, haha, I see it now.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:23 AM
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh yeah, haha, I see it now.

You just noticed this....? erm

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 04:14 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by steverules_2
You just noticed this....? erm

The resemblance between Noir's Cosmic costume and Rorschach's costume, barely see a resemblance, I can see it. Noir Spidey being a lot like Rorschach in the comics, that's obvious...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:23 AM
SamZED

The bestt thing about SM2 game was - you could get through the entire game without getting shot in the head even once. The dodge button - thumb up

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 09:24 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ehhh looks aight

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 11:21 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by SamZED
The bestt thing about SM2 game was - you could get through the entire game without getting shot in the head even once. The dodge button - thumb up

and they had an awesome slow motion mode,cool charged jump and a sprint control

spiderman should be able to spirnt in an openworld game

SM2 was awesome

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:51 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

The resemblance between Noir's Cosmic costume and Rorschach's costume, barely see a resemblance, I can see it. Noir Spidey being a lot like Rorschach in the comics, that's obvious...

Soon as I saw spidey in his coat and hat I saw the resemblance, and of course when I read the issue I noticed Rorschach like qualities

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 07:58 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by steverules_2
Soon as I saw spidey in his coat and hat I saw the resemblance, and of course when I read the issue I noticed Rorschach like qualities

I liked the entire run, I bought the hardcover, and so far I've enjoyed every Noir outing Marvel has done. I'm lookin' forward to Iron Man: Noir.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:34 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by ankur29
and they had an awesome slow motion mode,cool charged jump and a sprint control

spiderman should be able to spirnt in an openworld game

SM2 was awesome
Yeah, sprint control was great. The only thing that bothered me about slow mo you could literally run faster than bullets. I mean he's fast but not THAT fast.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 10:16 AM
steverules_2

I liked the entire run, I bought the hardcover, and so far I've enjoyed every Noir outing Marvel has done. I'm lookin' forward to Iron Man: Noir.

Me to, I'm liking the noir universe thus far, I've enjoyed the wolverine and spiderman story lines, I'm hoping this is an on going thing like the ultimate universe only with out wiping out half the hero population

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 12:00 PM
SamZED

Speaking of that. Hope they're not gonna make an ultimate universe Spider-man. They said there'll be 4 universes.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:11 PM