KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » New Transformers dark of the moon Shockwave photos

New Transformers dark of the moon Shockwave photos
Started by: Darth Venom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

New Transformers dark of the moon Shockwave photos

New Transformers dark of the moon Shockwave photos 2011 http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum it looks more like Megatron to me

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 08:02 PM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Venom
New Transformers dark of the moon Shockwave photos 2011 http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum it looks more like Megatron to me

You linked to the wrong thing.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 08:04 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/First...ckwave-Toy/8259

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Oh f***ing dear....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 03:30 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I must say, the face is very Shockwave...everything else is a rehash of Revenge of the Fallen Megatron.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 12:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whats that thing sticking out....is that ment to be Shockwave penis?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I fear so, Kazenji.

A follow up to the Devastator Balls gag, I bet. shifty

Its going to be that which Bay uses to pump his semen into the collective ass of the audience members once more.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:14 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I think he looks great. And if it's true Michael Bay is approaching David Warner to do the voice - even more awesome!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:44 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Warner actually would be a good pick.

But that altmode looks like a pile of purple dogshit with a drinking straw in it.

Why they never renamed Bay Cybertron "Planet of the things that look like mechanical faeces piles in altmode" is beyond me.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 08:52 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Warner actually would be a good pick.

But that altmode looks like a pile of purple dogshit with a drinking straw in it.

Why they never renamed Bay Cybertron "Planet of the things that look like mechanical faeces piles in altmode" is beyond me.

Yes yes...we have heard your stream of complaints since the first film in 1997. Maybe you should spend time talking about something you like...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 06:44 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Which first film from 97?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 09:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by roughrider
Yes yes...we have heard your stream of complaints since the first film in 1997. Maybe you should spend time talking about something you like...

Wrong decade. smile

The complaint is wearisome also for me having to repeat it.
Damn them for again provoking me to do so. smile
I like the source material that they keep robbing from.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 09:47 AM
Scythe
The Goat

The pic shows Shocky horribly mistransformed. It doesn't look any better transformed correctly if one doesn't like the design. The Shockwave penis is actually a hose that's connected to the back of his gun-arm from his back.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 11:09 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah I was about to post that.. its visible in this vid.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 03:30 PM
Scythe
The Goat

It's not as bad, for its size and such.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 08:47 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Having seen correct transformations, and also the actual character model for the movie, I will admit Shockwave looks better than 1st impressions permitted..... Still not as cool as his original classic look.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:42 PM
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Last edited by Darth Venom on Feb 13th, 2011 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 08:07 PM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Still not as cool as his original classic look.

Well, yeah. Duh, that shit was classic. IDW's Shocky was pretty rad too. Didn't much like Animated's forms, but what he lacked in vehicle mode appeal he gained in personality. He was wicked.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 09:48 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Agreed. Maybe we should tell the dumbass who transformed Shockwave in the first pick to pay attention and study the directions in the box.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 08:38 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote