KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo vs Lucario

Mewtwo vs Lucario
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Mewtwo vs Lucario

I've had plenty of people arguing against me about this on SmashBoards, youtube, deviantart, and other faggotry places of the like some years back, but never saw it debated here, so just thought I'd post it. stick out tongue
Battle will take place on Mewtwo's island fortress from the 1st movie... Can Lucario and his AURAZ get him out of this, or has he actually met his match?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

SWF and YouTube would debate this, too. >_>

MewTwo wins. MewTwo outclasses Lucario in every way.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:15 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

That and Mewtwo is psychic and Lucario is fighting.

Last edited by Kento on Mar 20th, 2010 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:19 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
SWF and YouTube would debate this, too. >_>

Should I post some of the lolzy SWF arguments people made against me about it?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Sure. Probably the same type of idiots that went with the "canonical tier list."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:23 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hmm.. On 2nd thought, I'd rather not now... It's too facepalm-worthy to even be considered lulzy, looking back at it. I shouldn't of even bothered with those fools to begin with, as they were beyond help, just like SWF itself.

But yeah, it is the same type of people as what you described. stick out tongue They probably didn't even know anything about Mewtwo outside of Melee, and thus dismissed him as weak for being bottom tier in that one game. Hate people like that, but goes to show ignorance is bliss. >.> If they did see the 1st Pokemon movie, then they probably just regarded it as noncanon like some of the lulzy people here do from time to time.

Of course, none of that compares to the hyperbole statements people have made about Lucario and his aura ability. I'm somewhat curious to see if there is anyone like that here.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 20th, 2010 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 02:48 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Well, Mewtwo is psychic, while Lucario is fighting/steel. That makes them more or less neutral towards each other, since fighting is weak to psychic and steel is resistant to psychic.

Gameplay wise, at least. In a similar vein, Lucario's stat total is 525, while Mewtwo's is 680. Mewtwo is considered legendary, on par with the deities, and Lucario is considered slightly more powerful than average.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:03 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, I'm well aware of that, being teh poke veteran myself. Still, I fail to see how that, in any way, means Lucario would actually beat Mewtwo H2H like a lot of his fanboys seem to think.
Mewtwo also learns Aura Sphere himself now at level 100. no expression

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:14 AM
SpadeKing

I'm guessing its the new pokemon generation fans who don't even remember the mewtwo movies

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:26 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Pretty much. erm At least Mewtwo didn't die in his own movie(s) though like Lucario did. lol

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:32 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

MewTwo can fly. He wouldn't even bother with hand to hand.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:52 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Lucario is much faster than Mewtwo though and can easily jump him while he's flying.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 04:34 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

...LolSWF... I know the pain of debating with those dumb kids. BT tried to use them in his arguments for awhile, was lulzy. I don't even bother trying to educate them anymore. There's only so much wrong in the internet that I can handle at one time.

Edit: MewTwo destroys.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Mar 20th, 2010 at 05:30 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 05:27 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Lucario is much faster than Mewtwo though and can easily jump him while he's flying.

Lucario's base speed stat: 90

Mewtwo's base speed stat: 130

I'm aware of what you're doing, but I thought it necessary to point this out.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 05:29 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Good, so then you know I wasn't serious.

And Lamecario's base special attack is 115, while Mewtwo's is a whooping 154.

Also, same here Scream, same here...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 07:54 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Lucario should never have been put into Brawl...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 07:57 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Psh. Mewtwo was hugely popular even before Melee. Brawl was the only thing Lucario ever had going for him really... He'll probably be forgotten about by the next generation or so, unlike Mewtwo, who, like Pikachu and the gang, has been around since day 1. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 08:13 AM
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Lucario should never have been put into Brawl...

I actually like Lucario.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 01:23 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Yeah, Lucario will be forgotten next generation of Pokemon. He's going to be replaced by Zoroark.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:34 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Not if they decide to evolve him.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 03:45 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote