KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama

Obama
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obama

based on your opinion is he doing a good/decent job as president?
better or worst than bush? will he be re elected?

I have returned

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 01:08 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Already a thread about this.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 01:08 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Butcher
Marvelous

Well,more than likely he will be re-elected;even though he is a shitty President.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:14 AM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i doubt he will be re elected. everyone that voted for him now realizes he's an actor

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:22 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
i doubt he will be re elected. everyone that voted for him now realizes he's an actor
what about the help he gives people on debt?

I have returned

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 04:03 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
im guessing you voted for him if the answer is yes im not gonna waste my time responding all your gonna do is make excuses for him

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 04:12 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATX/UT ND Money

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

HELP? you mean throwing our nation into further DEBT? I'm not a Repub or Dem...just an AMERICAN...and honestly the actions taken by the this regime...i mean administration, are not to be compared to previous. Completely different circumstances but none the less failures to what they promised...then again when has any lived to the hype?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 04:30 AM
ATX/UT ND Money is currently offline Click here to Send ATX/UT ND Money a Private Message Find more posts by ATX/UT ND Money Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by The Butcher
Well,more than likely he will be re-elected;even though he is a shitty President.

He's a shitty president,just as bad as Bush.were not going to get a good one in there for here on out as long as its a democrat or republican.Neither represent the people.we need a third party president elected.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 10:23 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
He's a shitty president,just as bad as Bush.were not going to get a good one in there for here on out as long as its a democrat or republican.Neither represent the people.we need a third party president elected.
isnt that what vice presidents are for.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 10:41 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Mr Parker

I don't think Obama is a bad president. He could do better on some things, but he's, overall, a satisfactory president.

I'd rate him at a 70%, right now. That's pretty good considering he's a dem. I don't like staunch dems or staunch repubs.

I was very pleased with his efforts to get private involvement into the Haiti thing. That's just wonderful and exactly what I'd do if I were president.

I like his approach, for the most part, to foreign policy. Thought he doesn't do it exactly how I'd like, he's certainly much better at it than Bush. I have mixed opinions about Clinton's foreign policies...but Obama still edges out Clinton, IMO.

I want to see MORE. I want to see more effectiveness and change from Obama. That's what's keeping me from being happy about his presidency.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 10:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

zOMG!!!!!

HE'S ONLY BEEN IN OFFICE FOR A SHORT TIME! GIVE HIM TIME!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 11:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
zOMG!!!!!

HE'S ONLY BEEN IN OFFICE FOR A SHORT TIME! GIVE HIM TIME!

Nah, he's been in office long enough for people to draw conclusions. His foreign policy is more than satisfactory, America has to be part of the world and repairing the damage done by Bush is important. Still he hasn't done as much in the US as I would have liked, though part of that is because the Republicans try to stonewall various efforts.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 12:00 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nah, he's been in office long enough for people to draw conclusions. His foreign policy is more than satisfactory, America has to be part of the world and repairing the damage done by Bush is important. Still he hasn't done as much in the US as I would have liked, though part of that is because the Republicans try to stonewall various efforts.

The problem with this of course is that most one year conclusions are wrong in 4 years.

People can always draw conclusions. Its their validitty and accuracy that is in question.

Even if you think that a conclusion at this point is both valid and accurate, pretending like that is the end of the story is just denial.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 12:06 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i don't care who is president.. each and every one of them lie and lie..

that is why i do not vote

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 12:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

that is why i do not vote

Not even for Ron Paul? Peace and blessings be forever upon his hallowed name.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 01:10 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChrstinaBarrett

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Not even for Ron Paul? Peace and blessings be forever upon his hallowed name.
That implies automatic finger pointing.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 01:41 AM
ChrstinaBarrett is currently offline Click here to Send ChrstinaBarrett a Private Message Find more posts by ChrstinaBarrett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Butcher
Marvelous

God is it just me,or are the President's getting worse?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 05:24 AM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Probably just you.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 05:26 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Depends. Are you old enough to have lived through a statistically meaningful number of presidents?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 05:28 AM
The Butcher
Marvelous

Depends. Are you old enough to have lived through a statistically meaningful number of presidents?
Who was the President before Bill Clinton(from the President before Clinton and up are the Presidents I have seen)?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 05:32 AM