KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...

iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...
Started by: Arianna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arianna

Sleep iiSpoliers!! Mourning thread...

OK, I felt we should have some where to morun the loss of characters such as Fred, Tonks, hedwig, Lupin, Arianna (if you feel like it) Mad-Eye, Colin and DOBBY!!!!!!!!! And also vent our frustration at Bellatrix!

I want Dobby! Why did he have to die!!!!!!! I loved him!
I felt for Dumbeldore the way Arianna died, and I felt sorry for Arianna, unable to control herself and locked away for having been traumatised! It was so sad...

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:53 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

MUST KILL PERSON WHO KILLED TONKS!

Lets just blame it all on Bellatrix. She is our default murderer

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:57 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

OK, we can turn this into a conspiracy thread that Bellatrix actually had Voldemort under the imperious curse the entire time! (Actually, if I wanted to become the most powerful wizard in existance, I would do that, it save you getting into trouble just use a puppet, who then mysteriously dies and hands over to you...)

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:59 PM
Arianna is currently offline Click here to Send Arianna a Private Message Find more posts by Arianna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

laughing out loud

I felt bad when Dobby died And when Tonks and Lupin died.. And Hedwig

BTW ~LunaLoveG~ I love your sig love

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:00 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

Yeah i love your sig too luna!

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:11 PM
Surreal_44

What about Snape? sad

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:53 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arianna

Oh! I forgot! that was a sad way to die... I thought, no he's not dead it's a joke...

Ravenclaw will fight!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:13 PM
Blue_Hefner

I'm glad Snape finally died, but I'll miss Lupin, Moddy, Tonks, Fred, Albus, and Sirius

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:35 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Ill miss the Whole damn harry potter series!!! i think i almost cried at the end !

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:37 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
Ill miss the Whole damn harry potter series!!! i think i almost cried at the end !

good point

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:41 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithlord1138
Halo 3 fanatic

I miss lupin and tonkssad freakin bellatrix mad

Last edited by sithlord1138 on Jul 24th, 2007 at 12:46 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:44 AM
sithlord1138 is currently offline Click here to Send sithlord1138 a Private Message Find more posts by sithlord1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

I'll miss the Harry Potter series but its been good and can always re-read the books. A lot of the deaths got me in this book, I think Lupin's and Tonks really got me probably because I instantly thought of the Son they had left behind, that and I'm a stupidly big Lupin fan *shrug*. Fred's death wasn't an easy one either. Dobby...heck none of them were easy, I was even shocked at how early Mad-Eye died...yeah lets just blame Bellatrix its easier.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:45 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fred's and Dobby's were the hardest hitting for me.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:48 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Problem_Child

(please log in to view the image)
REMUS!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:49 AM
Problem_Child is currently offline Click here to Send Problem_Child a Private Message Find more posts by Problem_Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

I mourn the end of the series, Sirius, Snape, Lupin, Tonks and Fred... I love them!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:22 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Originally posted by thefallen544
I'll miss the Harry Potter series but its been good and can always re-read the books. A lot of the deaths got me in this book, I think Lupin's and Tonks really got me probably because I instantly thought of the Son they had left behind, that and I'm a stupidly big Lupin fan *shrug*. Fred's death wasn't an easy one either. Dobby...heck none of them were easy, I was even shocked at how early Mad-Eye died...yeah lets just blame Bellatrix its easier.

Could not have said it better myself.

I remember reading the battle chapter and realizing that many people weren't going to make it out alive. Fred was hard. Lupin and Tonks might have been worse. At least the kid is basically in the Potter family.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:08 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

It's the fact that Lupin was actually happy for once and then he died sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:21 PM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by Surreal_44
What about Snape? sad
Yes what about snape i liked him if no one else did sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

R.I.P Bellatrix, you will be sorely missed... I mean... rest in peace... Dobby... sad

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:53 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

anyone upset about how ll four Muaraders are dead?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:03 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote