1. Telepathy- because I find that most of the time, I really want to ****ing know what everyone else is thinking
2. Invisibility- because it would be good to just vanish every once and awhile
3. Intuitive aptitude- because it would make me a genius
4. Telekinesis- because it's fun and ****ing scary at the same time
5. Space/time manipulation- because it'd make for amusing pranks...and witnessing history...and stuff...
I'd have......let's see. There's just so many to choose from. Ah Here we go:
1. Telepathy- for the obvious reasons to see what people are thinking and if they are lying or not.
2. Mental Manipulation- so I could make people forget things that I don't want them to remember.
3. Space/Time Manipulation- so I could go back in time and change certain things.
4. Illusions- to change my appearance every once and a while.
5. Flying- so I can make a quick exit without having to wait for the bus
__________________ Still looking for that sig....
In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good
1. Space/Time Manipulation - As a college student, it'd be invaluable.
2. Flying - Do I really need to explain? FLYING?!?!
3. Invisibility - Prank possibilites limitless
4. Eidetic Memory - Also very useful in college
5. Illusion - Prank possibilities again. And you infiltrate any group and get dirt.
1 telekinesis, because its just godly
2 regeneration i could live forever and do whatever the hell i wanted
3 flight why the hell not?
4 space time manipulation, just ensure i can kill who i want at my leisure