KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mxy Vs Hom Wanda

Mxy Vs Hom Wanda
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy Vs Hom Wanda

mxy thinks hom wanda is a human at first.

I have returned

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 11:32 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Scarlet witch.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 11:33 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Mxy, easy

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 11:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mxy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
mxy thinks hom wanda is a human at first.
Are we human, or are we dancers?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:32 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Scarlet Witch FTW.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:33 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wanda easily.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 08:07 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Soo.. any other opinions? Noone's brought any arguments so far. Its 50/50 with 50% of the posters saying that Mxy stomps and the other half that Wanda stomps...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 09:05 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by SamZED
Soo.. any other opinions? Noone's brought any arguments so far. Its 50/50 with 50% of the posters saying that Mxy stomps and the other half that Wanda stomps...

Well, both can alter reality, or at least Earth. Mxy's power did so while being opposed by beings like the Spectre, while Wanda's stuff only really affect Earth so the cosmics like Galactus were pretty much out of the way of the spell.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 09:19 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Didnt she alter the universe?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:09 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by SamZED
Didnt she alter the universe?

I'm not sure exactly how far she altered- her changes changed Earth's past a lot and affected mutants afterwards (though to state the obvious, she missed some and her no-more-mutants spell is going to eventually break), but I don't think we got a single off-world report on how stuff was changed in space.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:14 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by Q99
Well, both can alter reality, or at least Earth. Mxy's power did so while being opposed by beings like the Spectre, while Wanda's stuff only really affect Earth so the cosmics like Galactus were pretty much out of the way of the spell.

wanda's warp was multiversal

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:21 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:33 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

To the EXiles, it was something that cut off 616.

616 is a cornerstone to the multiverse and thus disruptions to it can cause major negative effects via simple chain reaction, but they were not directly affected nor was any other universe they monitored.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:41 AM
Senor Cage

What can Wanda do that Mxy can't? Mxy destroyed and reformed the multiverse with a snap of his finger in World's Funnest.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Mxy for the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:44 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What can Wanda do that Mxy can't? Mxy destroyed and reformed the multiverse with a snap of his finger in World's Funnest.

And Wanda was recreating Omniverse with a thought.
Originally posted by Q99

Wanda affected whole Marvel Universe (easily). Such beings as Galactus were toys against her even shown on panel.

Last edited by Xplosive on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 01:55 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Xplosive
And Wanda was recreating Omniverse with a thought.

Wanda affected whole Marvel Universe (easily). Such beings as Galactus were toys against her even shown on panel.

That's nice, but Mxy did his feat effortsly, which shows that he hasn't shown a true limit to his reality warping powers. Just because Wanda can manipulate MU, doesn't mean she can warp a 5-D (higher level being) being out of existence.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 02:21 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Mxy.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 02:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

HOM ftw

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 02:56 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote