KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Quincy Wrote

Quincy Wrote
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Quincy Wrote

Here's Some Things Quincy Wrote

First One.

------------------

I figured the night was pretty much a declaratory shitter. Kicked out of my own dorm. Hadn't eaten in anything in a week. It was getting to the point where I could hear my own stomach shrinking. So could the guy next to me. That squirming squish of organs that made conversations stop and eyebrows raise. I was able to ignore it. My watch was beeping. That meant the hour had changed. I pressed the little metal knob that lit up the digits. 1:00 in the morning. At this time of day, it's hard to see that much in front of you. Luckily Sr William College Dipshit invested in streetlights across the campus, illuminating the rain splashed sidewalk just enough for me to avoid puddles.

Can't stand this weather. Just cold enough to need a jacket. I didn't have one. I sighed, half out of exasperation, half just because I wanted to see my breath in the air. A breath of white smoke exhumed and floated away. The soles of my shoes were beginning to slosh. The squeaking splursh of the water in my shoes soaked my socks. It didn't bother me as much as the wet patch on the bottom of my pant legs. Can't stand that.

To my left, the townhouse is still booming it's insufferable drone of the bass, playing too loudly out of some lacrosse scholarship blonde-haired Brent. The only thing more irritating than his frosted hair was his own abrasive personality. Plenty of kids partying there tonight. I'm reminded of my own personal philosophy; "The Party is where the Douche is." Tomorrow morning I'll hear of 3 fights. One broken coffee table. One broken hand. One fractured jawline. Crazy world. Thought parties were for fun. Becoming more like shit-bringers.

The townhouse disappears from my line of vision and now I'm near the library. I can smell smoke. Nicotine. Tobacco. Drifting kids ignoring the no-smoking signs to avoid the shit-bringers of the Brents. Sounds like better company. I take a minute to rest against the hand-rail that leads into the bookstore. I pull myself up. To be honest, I probably would have just sat their day-dreaming, working out how to get back into my room (or just waiting the 30 minutes it would take Shane and that un-lucky new girl to finish what they were doing) but I didn't have time to think of anything interesting before I heard a girl screaming. Eyebrows raise. Heart rate increases. Eyes immediately start scanning. No one to the left. No one in the doorway. Then I hear a man’s voice.

“Come ahn just come back upstairs and it will be fine”

His pronunciation has a near slur. I don’t wait to hear a response before I peer around the corner. Beautiful girl. Blonde hair. Blue top. Great ****. I hate myself for that last thought, but move on.

“I swear to god Derek get the **** away from me right now!”

Pitch raised. Girl is serious. I look around yet again. No one is anywhere near us. I wonder if I’m relieved that I’m the only one. No competition for hero-status. Then again - what the **** can I do about it? I waste so much time thinking of this shit that I miss the reason why Pretty Blonde slaps this guy. Attention diverted. Rookie mistake. Do I step in? Save this girl? Save her from what? ******* boyfriend? That’s the plan. I’ll go save her, she’ll thank me, and then **** this guy tomorrow.

Terrific.

When “Derek” slaps her, my tunnel vision breaks. Won’t stand for that. I step out of the darkness of the library overhang and my eyes meet his. This guy could beat the shit out of me. Football player. Lineman probably. Smart thing to do would be run. But not this time. He’s holding something.

Red cup.

Must be drunk. Odds stacked more in my favor now. Sober as a bird. Is that an expression?

“The ****’r yoo doin here man?”

Perfect. His eyes have that same rounded-ness of someone completely unaware. The same guy at a party who is so drunk he’s so happy to see you - even when he doesn’t know you.

“You just hit a girl.”

Pretty blonde girl looks over. Her cheek burns red. Mascara drips down her face. Smears her foundation. Pretty Blonde with great **** isn’t having the best day. I might make it worse.

Big drunk lineman isn’t one with words. He stumbles. Wheezes. Spits on the concrete. Splashes a puddle with his mucus. This sort of behavior is just disgusting. I start to tell him that when he runs straight at me. He’s seeing double. His vision is spinning. I’m still intimidated - try to decide how to react when his shoulder slams into my stomach. Air leaves my lungs in a gasp. Night gets colder. I lose sight of Pretty Blonde as I’m slammed onto the ground. Shirt probably torn. I loved this shirt. Remember to tuck in my head to prevent reflexive crack on the concrete. I would have winced when I heard the sick thud of big drunks face slamming the pavement if I didn’t hate him so much. Look how judge-mental I’m being. I only just met this guy.

No - wait. **** him.

I’m able to get up quicker than he is. He’s on all fours, and I savor the second before I swing full force with my left foot against his ribs. My shoes give off a comedic “slosh.” Still filled with water. God that’s so uncomfortable.

My kick doesn’t seem to do much. This is apparent when his right hand connects with the side of my face. His knuckles don’t taste good. Hairy. This guy is not attractive. Thoughts race as things go white for a sec. Snap out of it. Start a retaliatory right hook of my own - hit in the face again. This time with his fat elbow. I can hear a tooth crack. ****. As I go down hard on my ass, I wonder if it was one of the front ones.

I look up from sitting squat on the ground and see this big tank of a drunk douche mumbling over his words trying to talk to Pretty Blonde off-screen. He’s forgotten about me already. I should be insulted - but I think it’s just a testament to how good the liquor was he was drinking tonight. I think to ask him. Instead, I kick him in the balls and don’t hold back.

There’s a face someone makes when they are surprised. Their eyes sort of bring on this explosive quality. They seem to stretch out and grow larger - like a caricature of the face they frame. I smile at his reaction, and wince as air hits my now hideously chipped canine. That’s a tooth by the way in case you didn’t know it.

Big man goes down to his knees. He’s done now. I squeeze my right hand into a fist until the skin turns white before cracking his nose crooked. Blood spurts and splashes my wrist. Gross. Also warm. I feel like I can smell it. I hit him again with my left just because I don’t know what to do next. Big drunk hit’s the ground. My vision blurs for a minute again. I tongue the side of my mouth - blood. Lots of it. Tastes like metal and salt. I spit. Just like him. I hate myself for a moment - then decide to take it out on the unconscious boy in front of me.

I kneel over him - aware that Pretty Blonde is saying something to me. She’s either calling me a hero, or asking for a cigarette. Or she’s screaming. I ignore her for now. The big broken behemoth is wheezing again. Not because he’s so blackout drunk. It’s because his nose is shaped like an “L” now. As I’m crouched over him, I wonder how he got into this school. What kind of scholarship. I feel the urge to hit him again. And again. Until all the bones in my right hand break. And then I’d use the left. I could do all these things to him. I realize how lucky I am that this guy was drunk. He’d murder me if he recognized me later. Then I’d probably die.

Instead of hitting him again, I stand up. I look at the Pretty Blonde girl. Should say something here.

Instead I turn around and head back in the direction I came from. Shane should be done ****ing by now, and I could get some sleep. But I should probably wash the blood off of my hand first.

No - wait. I should check to see if my shirt is torn as bad as I think. I love this shirt.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 12:55 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sexy

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:21 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

You know.

---------------

Loss

It’s like…

Well. It’s not like anything really. It is its own thing. And that’s the truth. It is an actual presence. Your body feels…tired. Spent. But it isn’t just your body. It feels more like your entire soul is tired. Heavy. In a way, it’s being dehydrated. But it isn’t water that your body needs. You just need that feeling back. And even if you have that feeling - if its still there inside of you - it doesn’t make it real again. There is so much more to it. You can say it out loud….you can reassure yourself, but it is only a matter of time before the dark sets in again. And that’s the truth too. It is dark. Sometimes, I feel like I can actually see it. This heavy air. It’s like tunnel vision. The body even feels like you could pass out at any moment. The crime was - you don’t. You just have to let it settle. Maybe fight through it. Or just let it wash over you. Give in. And there isn’t much happiness in that moment. You just have to surrender to it. Your body may be crying out for it, but you won’t pass out. You won’t even sleep. You can’t. Instead of sleep, you just toss and turn. The blankets are too hot. The pillow isn’t fluffed. And even though these things are driving you crazy - they aren’t what is really bothering you. And when you realize that, it all comes back over you again. When you break out into a sweat, your brain sort of bursts. That is what it’s like when you are reminded of it. And what do you do then? Do you cry? Do you get angry? No one can blame you for either. You just have to heal. But there isn’t any real cure. Because the cold hard truth is, deep down - you know what is going to happen. What has to happen. That eventually you will get “better.” But you aren’t better really. Instead, when that blackness washes over you, when you are reminded, you just won’t care anymore. And in a way, that is the saddest part. You used to feel something so big. Bigger than you. And at first, you can thrive on it. But when it becomes that dark shade, it consumes you. It’s entirely frightening. And then…it’s gone. Like everything else, it just goes away. And you’ll remember some of it. How could you not? But you never remember it in the same way. It’s just a passing thought. A side note. And your old self, the one that never wanted you to be like this - if they could see you - they’d ask “why?”

“Because that’s fate.” You say.

And then both your hearts break.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 09:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

A Smash Brothers Love Ballad

The first time I saw you we were both at Hyrule
It only took one hit to make me your love struck fool
You were someone else’s princess but I knew that in time
You’d see I’m the good one and then you would be mine

And we fell in love
Across the Lylat stars
So hop on my Dragoon
And my love will take you far

Oh because Master Hand cant stop us - his strength ain’t enough
Because next to our love he’s just Jigglypuff
And Crazy Hand cant stop us cos You’re Samus - I’m Marth
And when you shoot your rockets - they go straight to my heart

So lets get together and we'll play two on two
Cos no one can beat us and you know that is true
Not Sonic or Mewtwo or that Lucario
If he’s spamming his shield - get close and use “throw”

And if Captain Falcon wants to Falcon Punch
I’ll jump in front of you - I love you a bunch
And I’ll get KO’d but babe please don’t you cry
I’ve still got 3 lives left - Our love never dies

And we fell in love
And kissed at Green Hill Zone
So stay with me
You’ll never be alone

So smash open that barrel - there’s a bat we can use
And then I will take you on a Rainbow Cruise
We’ll play this forever and go hand in hand
And then at Delfino we can lay in the sand

Quick there goes a heart box - grab it in a flash
And I’ll keep them off you with my dolphin slash
I have no projectiles but baby trust me
With my sword in hand - from Bowser we’ll be free

And we fell in love and ran through Jungle Japes
No one beats our love - not even those D.K Apes
And Tabuu cant stop us - I love you too much
And I would fight solo - if it meant we could touch

Hey Look there’s a smash ball and Pit’s in pursuit
So quick go and grab it - bust out Zero Suit
Please take off your mask and then show me those eyes
There’s no need for first place cos you are my prize

And if for some reason you run out of lives
I’ll KO those bad guys a million more times
But baby I miss you, so won’t you press “start?”
I’ll give you my last life - we can’t be apart.

…And there comes a day when I’m Red and You’re Blue…
And instead of me, there’s an Ike next to you…
But I won’t forget you and maybe one day…
You’ll come back to my house and maybe we’ll play…

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 09:22 PM