KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Norman Osborn vs. Lex Luthor

Norman Osborn vs. Lex Luthor
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Norman Osborn vs. Lex Luthor

Both at the height of their powers with all the resources available to both. This is when Luthor was President.

Each side has three months to prepare and set up shop with their forces on an planet consisting of adamantium.

Who wins this massive prep war?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
American Dragon

Re: Norman Osborn vs. Lex Luthor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Both at the height of their powers with all the resources available to both. This is when Luthor was President.

Each side has three months to prepare and set up shop with their forces on an planet consisting of adamantium.

Who wins this massive prep war?

Lex Luthor hands down because he is great at prep situations especially since he is the president. You could give Norman three years prep and he still wouldn't be on Lex's level.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:43 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by American Dragon
Lex Luthor hands down because he is great at prep situations especially since he is the president. You could give Norman three years prep and he still wouldn't be on Lex's level.
Wait a minute you mean to tell me the guy who can't get one over Superman is untouchable? Norman Osborn seems to be more than capable of taking down threats. Look at how he's doing against asgard and a race of warriors. How do you think Lex deals with the Sentry?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Wait a minute you mean to tell me the guy who can't get one over Superman is untouchable? Norman Osborn seems to be more than capable of taking down threats. Look at how he's doing against asgard and a race of warriors. How do you think Lex deals with the Sentry?

Lex Luthor at the height of his power was leader of the Free World. He could beat the Sentry by ****ing with his mind or making him a better offer.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:58 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
American Dragon

I didn't say Lex was untouchable. I said that Norman can't beat him. Lex might not be able to beat Superman but Norman can't beat his rival, Spiderman, either. If they switched places Superman would kick Normans ass but Lex would be a huge treat to Spiderman because of his intelligence.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:00 AM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote