KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » illuninati killed michael jackson

illuninati killed michael jackson
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

illuninati killed michael jackson

and jimi hendrix, tupac etc

watch on

great videos

http://www.youtube.com/v/nvRI1VnQAEc

MJ'S doctor was a freemason,.,

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Jul 20th, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 11:52 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

(please log in to view the image)

4 year window? mmm 2012 again

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:58 PM
Deano

Apparently, Michael Jackson was in the hands of people who knew all about freemasonry, satanism and mind-control.

"On the cover of the ... 'Dangerous' Album, the freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found as well as a picture of a bald headed man well known to the Occult (Satanists) as Alistair Crowley." (Brainwashing for the CIA)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 03:28 PM
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:57 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Could you summarize the reasoning behind this?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

Apparently, Michael Jackson was in the hands of people who knew all about freemasonry, satanism and mind-control.

Yeah...They're called the "Nation of Islam".

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Could you summarize the reasoning behind this?

did u watch the videoS?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:35 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Why would that change anything?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:16 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why would that change anything?

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them . roll eyes (sarcastic) many around here never bother to watch them cause they only see what they want to see.Not saying this video does-but in fairness to Deano,I havent watched them yet,but I will.

But I was ready to jump in and say to Deano something like-your trying to be funny right? But I will wait till I watch the videos before making that statement cause again,like i said,videos usually always have overwhelming evidence in them the official story the media tells you are a bunch of lies which is why I will wait till I watch them before laughing at Deano like everyone else here has.Everyone else here obvioulsy just looked at the headline and laughed and did not bother to watch the videos.I will wait till I see the video first before making the judgement to laugh at him.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You didn't actual address my question. You failed to give a single reason that he couldn't summarize the argument in two paragraphs or so with a minimum of ranting.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
But I was ready to jump in and say to Deano something like-your trying to be funny right? But I will wait till I watch the videos before making that statement

I will wait till I watch them before laughing at Deano like everyone else here has.

will wait till I see the video first before making the judgement to laugh at him.

Polly wants a cracker....Polly wants a cracker...Polly wants a cracker.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

okay since you obviously didnt bother to read my post here it is for you AGAIN in a short summary to answer your question.

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them .

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think the reason that people do not watch the videos is because it has long been known that their cups overfloweth with nonsensical shit, not because they refuse to accept the truth that these conspiracy theorists try to spin.

If the evidence was indeed overwhelming, then people (ordinary people) would actually believe them, wouldn't they?

As it is, Michael Jackson was not murdered by some crazy conspiracy. He has had bad health problems for years, and it just culminated in his death along with his drug abuse.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:47 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
okay since you obviously didnt bother to read my post here it is for you AGAIN in a short summary to answer your question.

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them .

No...They don't...Youtube videos have whatever nonsense people decide to put in them, in them.

Case in point?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t510470.html

As Robtard pointed out...It's a video that includes crayon drawings of ufo's as "proof".

I do find it odd that for someone who claims to have read many books (which are supposed to be thoroughly researched) on conspiracies, that you would defend videos made by amateur enthusiasts with such vehemency.

Take several other examples from the conspiracy forum that I can remember off the top of my head.

People claiming that videos showed the WTC collapsing at "near freefall speed". I then posted a video clearly showing one of the buildings taking nearly 30 seconds to collapse (some 3 and half times free fall speed)

Videos are reliant on how you interpret or misinterpret them.

Here's a perfect example of how stupid some people can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Precisely. That is why it is hilarious when the stereotypical theorists around these parts throw out videos insisting that they are the source of all wisdom...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Those leprachauns clearly have slacked on the vigilancy.

Just whatthe hell IS oozing outof our ground...???!!!!
She's right! Light was never refracted by water until 20 years ago.
They drugged us so that we'd have misheard the classic "Somewhere over the Rambo".

Zippy and George also presented a kids TV show named after the shadowy illuminati figure codenamed Ray. M. Bow.
Foolish of us to misinterpret this as a Rainbow, back then, when the curved bendy mulitcoloured thing they kept showing was clearly a test of our faith and conditioning, like God did to test us with planted fossils.

Any memories we have of Rainbows in our lifetimes are clearly Total Recall/Blade Runner style implants.

Argggggghhhhhh!!!!

*Panics and jumps through window*

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:55 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Captain REX
I think the reason that people do not watch the videos is because it has long been known that their cups overfloweth with nonsensical shit, not because they refuse to accept the truth that these conspiracy theorists try to spin.

If the evidence was indeed overwhelming, then people (ordinary people) would actually believe them, wouldn't they?

As it is, Michael Jackson was not murdered by some crazy conspiracy. He has had bad health problems for years, and it just culminated in his death along with his drug abuse.

Not these videos here at this site.
http://canadawantsthetruth911videos.blogspot.com

the evidence in these videos have overwhelming proof that it was an inside job and explosives brought down the towers.anytime I have asked anybody wheter its here at this site or other conspiracy message boards I hang out at to watch them and comment on them and refute them,they always run off with their tails between their legs and never comment on them cause they know they cant refute them.thats hardly the way to win a debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anybody who watches THESE videos and still defends the official version of the governments obviously never watched them cause they only see what they want to see. thats why I dont get into these 9/11 discussions here anymore. no sense in discussing it if nobody is even going to take the time to look at these videos.I myself ALWAYS take the time to watch a video someone shows me during a debate and comment on it cause like I said,thats hardly the way to win a debate is not watch it when they post it for you and ask you to comment on them .LOL.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:47 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Not these videos here at this site.
http://canadawantsthetruth911videos.blogspot.com

the evidence in these videos have overwhelming proof that it was an inside job and explosives brought down the towers.anytime I have asked anybody wheter its here at this site or other conspiracy message boards I hang out at to watch them and comment on them and refute them,they always run off with their tails between their legs and never comment on them cause they know they cant refute them.thats hardly the way to win a debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anybody who watches THESE videos and still defends the official version of the governments obviously never watched them cause they only see what they want to see. thats why I dont get into these 9/11 discussions here anymore. no sense in discussing it if nobody is even going to take the time to look at these videos.I myself ALWAYS take the time to watch a video someone shows me during a debate and comment on it cause liek i said,thats hardly the way to win a debate is not watch it when they post it for you to refute.LOL.

Do you genuinely believe you've beaten anyone in a debate on these forums? Seriously?

The only person who's run away with their tail between their legs is you. You're the one who admits to not spending time on these forums anymore.

You've also point blank refused to look at videos or read articles both I and several other people have posted in the 9/11 thread. You're the only person who has ever done that.

Not to mention the fact that you're posting videos which have been proven to be completely wrong since they were made.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wasn't Michael Jackson one of the reptiles?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote