KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Sentry Vs Sundipped Superman

Death Sentry Vs Sundipped Superman
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Death Sentry Vs Sundipped Superman

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 11:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

DSENTRY in a stomp

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 11:15 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY in a stomp

How so?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 12:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Give Hulk better partner. How passed off is Hulkie

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 04:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It seems Sentry can come back from total annihilation. I don't see how Superman would win, even if he disintegrates him.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:04 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Current Sentry can't be stopped; he is a freaking monster. Thor literally crushed his brain...collapsed his entire head and Sentry came back from it...near instantly. Can't see him losing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by carver9
Current Sentry can't be stopped; he is a freaking monster. Thor literally crushed his brain...collapsed his entire head and Sentry came back from it...near instantly. Can't see him losing.

You are correct

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 03:38 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Originally posted by carver9
Current Sentry can't be stopped
There is a ton of people who would out right destroy sentry.

Like that giant worm Ive been hearing so much about on comicvine, the one that knocked sentry out apparently.

Last edited by God Cloth Seiya on Feb 17th, 2014 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 04:32 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
There is a ton of people who would out right destroy sentry.

Like that giant worm Ive been hearing so much about on comicvine, the one that knocked sentry out apparently.

LoL... There is nothing on panel that shows that the worm KO'd DSENTRY silly rabbit.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 05:47 PM
God Cloth Seiya

There is still a lot of people that would ko sentry without even trying. Sentry I believe is somewhere with the Transcendants.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 06:56 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

There is still a lot of people that would ko sentry without even trying. Sentry I believe is somewhere with the Transcendants.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiike whom?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 06:57 PM
God Cloth Seiya

CA superman, Zeus, Odin, etc..... theirs a lot I could list.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 07:01 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Although, I disagree... you're saying that it would take a Skyfather to KO DSENTRY?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 07:35 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Darksied, Thanos, superman 1000000 there are also several Transcendants that would KO him.

Also lol at you thinking Sentry would KO Zeus, Odin, or CA supes.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 07:59 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Darksied, Thanos, superman 1000000 there are also several Transcendants that would KO him.

You're claim may be wrong. Sentry currently has really no bad showings, and this thread is premature to be honest. At this point you may be wrong, or you may be right. for now I will agree with Tony due to a lack of showings. However the way he (Sentry) handled Thor, I have my doubts on Thanos, Darkseid and Superman being able to replicate the showing with that amount of ease. Thor is a heavyweight, so you have to take that into consideration. Now as for Zeus and Odin? Sentry on panel was said to have chased Galactus off, so your guess is as good as mine.

I would also like to say that Golgo is incorrect. Sentry isn't just a mega brick. he isn't a brick at all, his power set is above the typical brick power set. All indications from past stories suggest that he is a psionic manifestation that seems to reconfigure itself ever so often to meet most challenges that he faces. I don't think Superman will win this one.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 08:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Stoic
You're claim may be wrong. Sentry currently has really no bad showings, and this thread is premature to be honest. At this point you may be wrong, or you may be right. for now I will agree with Tony due to a lack of showings. However the way he (Sentry) handled Thor, I have my doubts on Thanos, Darkseid and Superman being able to replicate the showing with that amount of ease. Thor is a heavyweight, so you have to take that into consideration. Now as for Zeus and Odin? Sentry on panel was said to have chased Galactus off, so your guess is as good as mine.

I would also like to say that Golgo is incorrect. Sentry isn't just a mega brick. he isn't a brick at all, his power set is above the typical brick power set. All indications from past stories suggest that he is a psionic manifestation that seems to reconfigure itself ever so often to meet most challenges that he faces. I don't think Superman will win this one.

What can Sentry do to put down an amped Superman?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 08:57 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Golgo13
What can Sentry do to put down an amped Superman?

Well there seems to be no longer a separation between Bob and his Void persona/s. He could most likely deconstruct Superman at the molecular level like he did to Owen. He certainly has the strength to at the very least hold his own against Superman from the way he easily handled Thor, but he has so much more going for him than just brute strength. This is why I said that this thread may be premature. We need to see what makes this new version of the Sentry tick, and what his weaknesses are. So far I haven't seen any, and he appears to be beyond death. Superman on the other hand can die.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 09:03 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

CA Superman is not Odin level. He is above multiverse.
But, I agree with your statement. Odin ,etc can stomp sentry.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 04:39 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

A. SENTRY stalemated Galactus just ask Spiderman and he killed MM by out MMing him.

B. And this is DSENTRY who is without question multitudes more powerful.

So yes, he would beat any of those above.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 04:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sundipped Supes was effortlessly slagging Imperiex-empowered B13 drones like they were insignificantly weak fodder:
http://imgur.com/TO8wokJ
http://imgur.com/Jau0yyf
http://imgur.com/OcQhAQh
http://imgur.com/4pEX4v4

He also tanked their cumulative attacks whilst pushing War World:
http://i.imgur.com/gA5BqkA.jpg

That said, I'm quite certain that Supes could shred through Dentry's body just as easily. However, I'm still not confident that he could put Dentry down long enough to constitute a forum win--Dentry's ability to reconstruct himself is very uber, after all:
http://imgur.com/LGpdTIt
http://imgur.com/3jOJxTV
http://imgur.com/aNnX3uk
http://imgur.com/uNMFKTc
...Although that Tremor-esque worm creature certainly appeared to incapacitate Dentry for a considerable amount of time(last scan), as he didn't appear in the following issue at all. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 19th, 2014 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2014 04:42 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote