KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs. Emma Frost

Who is victorious?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Colossus 17 70.83%
Emma 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Colossus vs. Emma Frost
Started by: Metalmanx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Colossus vs. Emma Frost

Standard forum rules. No prep. In the unactivated Danger Room.

Colossus vs. Emma Frost (diamond form only, no telepathy). Fight is either to KO or death.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:02 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Neither. Neither performs ordinary bodily functions when in organic ____ form, both are impervious to one another. erm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:05 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Neither. Neither performs ordinary bodily functions when in organic ____ form, both are impervious to one another. erm

I must disagree with this. While Emma is not exactly a natural diamond, Colossus could easily crush and destroy diamonds. I don't see anything at all stopping him from doing the same to her.

She, on the other hand, couldn't damage him at all.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:07 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

This has been done before...that sure was funny thread. There was some fanatic feminist Emma Frost fangirl (I believe it was a girl) who said that frost was WAY more durable then Colossus, that diamonds were the strongest substances in the universe, and that even Superman could not crush diamonds in his hands.

Find it, I'm sure you would have a good laugh. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
This has been done before...that sure was funny thread. There was some fanatic feminist Emma Frost fangirl (I believe it was a girl) who said that frost was WAY more durable then Colossus, that diamonds were the strongest substances in the universe, and that even Superman could not crush diamonds in his hands.

Find it, I'm sure you would have a good laugh. laughing out loud

Can't find it at all. Just did a big search on both Emma and then Colossus. Is it named something weird?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:18 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I must disagree with this. While Emma is not exactly a natural diamond, Colossus could easily crush and destroy diamonds. I don't see anything at all stopping him from doing the same to her.

Any proof of Colossus being able to crush and destroy diamons? I wouldnt doubt that hed be able to hit off pieces of a flawed one, but to crush a perfect diamond is something i doubt he can do. I can be swayed via evidence.big grin

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Last edited by jrodslam on Aug 1st, 2006 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:24 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Couldn't find it either for some reason...

Anyway, Colossus wins this. He's faster, FAR stronger, more experienced hand to hand fighter, and most likely more durable. I mean, he punches through titanium...he would probably shatter Frost after some time.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by jrodslam
Any proof of Colossus being able to crush and destroy diamons? I woujldnt doubt that hed be able to hit pieces of a flwed one, but to crush a perfect diamond is something i doubt he can do. Id can be swayed via evidence.big grin

Has Hulk, Juggernaut, or Superman crushed diamonds before? Even if they haven't, would you doubt that they could? Same deal here, dude. Colossus is easily, EASILY strong enough to crush/crumble/break/shatter even the most flawless diamond.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:29 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Couldn't find it either for some reason...

Anyway, Colossus wins this. He's faster, FAR stronger, more experienced hand to hand fighter, and most likely more durable. I mean, he punches through titanium...he would probably shatter Frost after some time.

You're forgetting the greatest asset that any superho/heroin can have. Usually it's better with heroins...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:30 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

That's sort of like saying while Colossus is not exactly ordinary steel steel can be crushed in a car accident and there's nothing to stop a car from doing the same to him.. messed

That being said he'd win regardless.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:31 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Can't find it at all. Just did a big search on both Emma and then Colossus. Is it named something weird?

Search engine just sucks now. It's hard to find any thing any more.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:31 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

That's sort of like saying while Colossus is not exactly ordinary steel steel can be crushed in a car accident and there's nothing to stop a car from doing the same to him.. messed

That being said he'd win regardless.

I don't follow. Colossus is far more durable and stronger than any steel. Emma is more durable than any natural diamond. I was giving her props there.

Colossus, however, can still destroy diamonds with his well-known strength.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:33 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Whereas Colossus has been shown to be far durable then any other steel, where it has been shown that Emma is more durable then other diamonds?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:35 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I don't follow. Colossus is far more durable and stronger than any steel. Emma is more durable than any natural diamond. I was giving her props there.

Colossus, however, can still destroy diamonds with his well-known strength.
It made sense in my head before not so much now though, I recall a logical fallacy but not the name of it. Need sleep.

More I'm looking at it, the more this thread just seems spitish in response to the Luke Cage one... erm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:39 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

It made sense in my head before not so much now though, I recall a logical fallacy but not the name of it. Need sleep.

More I'm looking at it, the more this thread just seems spitish in response to the Luke Cage one... erm

Honestly, not so much spitish. It was just an idea after Colossus was mentioned in the other thread. I meant it in no way to be spite, especially since apparently there is some belief that is very powerful in her diamond form. I wanted to see how powerful.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:43 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Honestly, not so much spitish. It was just an idea after Colossus was mentioned in the other thread.
Lucky for you... I was about to make the counter-spite thread. Emma Frost vs Colossus. No stipulations. big grin
I meant it in no way to be spite, especially since apparently there is some belief that is very powerful in her diamond form. I wanted to see how powerful.
There are very few people for Emma Frost to fight on the vs though. She's a telepath. Telepaths on the forums either mindrape or get speedblitzed.

In diamond form people much weaker than Luke Cage stand no real chance against her, and those much stronger she stands no real chance against.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:45 PM
HisMajestyAC43

i believe it was ultimate colossus who was stated to be able to flatten diamonds between his fingers, it was during one of his fights, and jean grey reminded him of it to boost his confidence?

but normal colossus i would still say has the strength advantage... and because i don't think that emma frost is going to be doing much to him, it becomes a "when will emma crack" fight.

Thanks to Juggernaut66666 for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:57 PM
HisMajestyAC43 is currently offline Click here to Send HisMajestyAC43 a Private Message Find more posts by HisMajestyAC43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

In diamond form people much weaker than Luke Cage stand no real chance against her, and those much stronger she stands no real chance against.

That's true, as I said in the other thread, a person who could provide enough force to rip out the electrons from her unique diamond form and shatter her ie Colossus, Superman...but Luke Cage is another story...

BTW I was thinking for a counter for the speedblitz thing...say a telepath Xavier got speedblitzed by Quicksilver who had an Adamantium Glove...Xavier died but his consciousness still lingers like Emma's, can he use his ability to possess and evict Pietros mind from his body after this event? Emma has taken over icemans body like this...so could Xavier do the same?

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Aug 1st, 2006 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:58 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

quote:

Why did you set her up aganst him without her main defense/offsensive skills then....regardless it is a lame fight of who can take/dish out hits....and obviously colossus wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:21 PM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by What If...
Why did you set her up aganst him without her main defense/offsensive skills then....regardless it is a lame fight of who can take/dish out hits....and obviously colossus wins.

Apparently not when some people think that she is durable enough to withstand Colossus's blows.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:25 PM