KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Malfunctioning browsers

Malfunctioning browsers
Started by: King Kandy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

Malfunctioning browsers

I have four internet browsers on my computer, and three accounts. Firefox, Opera, Safari, and IE. All of these work fine on two of the three accounts. However, on one account, and one account only, Opera, IE, and Safari don't work, leaving firefox the only functional one. Since this problem is on one account only (and it's not the administrator account), I don't know what's causing it, or how to fix it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 06:04 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Get Chrome!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 08:46 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Maybe later. I'm plenty happy with firefox right now, and this problem isn't really a matter of necessity. But if I don't fix it it'll probably drive me crazy.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:06 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Maybe later. I'm plenty happy with firefox right now, and this problem isn't really a matter of necessity. But if I don't fix it it'll probably drive me crazy.

you try installing a new one in a new destination folder?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 10:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have four internet browsers on my computer, and three accounts. Firefox, Opera, Safari, and IE. All of these work fine on two of the three accounts. However, on one account, and one account only, Opera, IE, and Safari don't work, leaving firefox the only functional one. Since this problem is on one account only (and it's not the administrator account), I don't know what's causing it, or how to fix it.

Have you attempted adjusting your firewall settings? Try the allow function on your active firewall to allow those particular browsers to work. I hope this helps.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2010 02:00 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bhatnaashish098
Restricted

Account Restricted

browser

try chrome. chrome is the best browser

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 08:01 AM
bhatnaashish098 is currently offline Click here to Send bhatnaashish098 a Private Message Find more posts by bhatnaashish098 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Try re-installing the browser(s)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 10:37 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Malfunctioning browsers

I take it by "accounts" you mean users on your computer?

If so, which error(s) do you get when trying to open IE and Opera?

Which OS are you using?

Is the trouble user-account set up as an Admin or Guest?

Edit: Just realized this thread is old, so NVM, probably already fixed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 09:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

haha i've reinstalled my OS and everything (for other much more severe problems)... I never did figure out the problem but its a moot point now.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 04:12 AM