KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Twilight Saga Vs Harry Potter

Twilight Saga Vs Harry Potter
Started by: Blue Wiccan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Twilight Saga Vs Harry Potter

A spell cast goes awry in hogsmeade sending the harry potter trio along with a few from the other houses of hogwarts to forks, washington where they encounter the cullens and the wolfpack. Along with the volturi who are just passing through. The world of magic and the supernatural collide who will fair out. Bella is still human of course. Yet she has shown that her mind is closed so mind spells won't probably work against her. Who will fair out in this battle.

Last edited by Boudecia on Jun 9th, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 11:46 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry against the entire Twilight saga? Gee I gotta think about this one roll eyes (sarcastic)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 01:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

haha not just harry stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 02:43 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta name each wizard, we need names.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 02:54 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Alright. Harry, hermione, ron, ginny, luna, neville, seamus, dean, justin, cho, fred and george ( fred is still alive at this point) Draco, crabbe, goyle, pansy who were throwing spells back and forth against them,
At voldermorts orders having tracked harrys wherabouts bellatrix, and some of the death eaters have apparated to forks and are there at first they try to get the volturi, the wolfpack and the cullens to kill harry and his friends. With draco and co joining the death eaters.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 03:45 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the death eaters are involved? If so, the wizards have a SMALL chance of winning, maybe 1/50. MAYBE.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 03:49 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Yep with the death eaters showing the volturi would of killed the kids easy except the cullens and the wolfpack is against them to do such a thing. But the death eaters are evil as we know so with their input the cullens think that maybe the kids as well as the death eaters are evil too one that could expose the vampires secret to the world and the volturi won't allow that at any cost.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 03:59 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the Volturi are in the mix?

Twilight stomps, curbstomp even. Wizards have no chance.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 04:03 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

It's the Vamps home turf as well!

The hunt would be brutal and swift.

Their blood would taste like POWER!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 04:32 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Twilight ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Potter team should consist of:

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Dumbledore's army.

The OOTP.

Voldy and his death eaters.

Send in this team and Team Potter wins.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 05:46 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell, Voldy and his Death Eaters solo here.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 06:15 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

He who must not be named... would solo.

Dude had like Naruto level jutsu in that fight againt Dumz, lol.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 09:46 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Voldy could potentially solo, IF he fights smart.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 12:11 PM
dadudemon

I would say that the magical spells would win out, at the end of the day.....seriously.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 05:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Death Eaters can simply stay half apparating and throwing fiendfyre and whatever spell they want at the Twivamps. The Twivamps will never touch them.

If all else fails, Dumbledore casts Arresto Momentum on them and they move around like slugs in a jar of molasses.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 05:55 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Death Eaters can simply stay half apparating and throwing fiendfyre and whatever spell they want at the Twivamps. The Twivamps will never touch them.

If all else fails, Dumbledore casts Arresto Momentum on them and they move around like slugs in a jar of molasses.

It's just that....the Magical users have waaaay too much at their disposal.

It's not even close, actually.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 06:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Voldy could potentially solo, IF he fights smart.
what part of "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED", didn't you understand?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:32 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by marwash22
what part of "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED", didn't you understand?

O rly?

Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.

Voldemort.

On top of that, I would pwn Voldemort and Dumbledore, at once, even if there were 50 of them, each. Harry Potter wizards suck as they aren't very creative when dueling.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 08:08 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i dare you to do that shit in front of a mirror evil face

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 08:12 PM