KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » James Bond vs Predator

James Bond vs Predator
Started by: K.Diddy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Warning James Bond vs Predator

smile James Bond[The new bond} is sent to the jungle to save the world from nuclear Destruction,why he is trying to find the Villians secret hideout...Theres something else lurking in the trees....

smokin' Lets get ready to rumble

Last edited by Impediment on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 03:42 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Predator has the nice, new, shiny skull of a Brit.

007 is no match.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 03:53 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If by the new James Bond, you mean Daniel Craig....then he dies, horribly.

He could fight, but if you look at his fight scenes, he was uncoordinated, and that would be the only thing that saved him in a fight with a Predator...who obviously has the much higher strength and durability.....plus wrist blades, plasma caster, and like.....5-7 other highly dangerous weapons that go through humans like a plasma knife through butter.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 04:04 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

I know right?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:26 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Actually there is an easy way for Bond to win this.

Best exlained if you watch at 0:43 of the following:

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 01:12 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:15 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by KingD19
I know right?

yep..

Originally posted by Placidity
Actually there is an easy way for Bond to win this.

Best exlained if you watch at 0:43 of the following:

this is so damn funny

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

James Bond would end up having sexing with the predator which would then die from aids, this Bond wins

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 08:57 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bond is 3-4 times the bad-ass that Dutch is, so if Dutch can do it, Bond does it 3-4 times as easily. Simple math, really.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 10:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by KingD19
He could fight, but if you look at his fight scenes, he was uncoordinated,
I wouldn't say that. He's not Bourne, but still......

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 01:33 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Robtard
Bond is 3-4 times the bad-ass that Dutch is, so if Dutch can do it, Bond does it 3-4 times as easily. Simple math, really.

Well,thats what I'm getting out,Arnie could do it,so why not Bond?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 01:44 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If James Bond knows what he is fighting then i say he wins. All Bond needs is some kind of device that allows him to spot the predator and a sniper rifle.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Bond has no knowledge of the Predator.

And if he is alone.....he dies before he has time to understand what he is hunted by.

If he was in a similar team like Dutch had .......yeah he could pull it off.

But here no.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 05:03 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Hrrrrm, 'Spidey vs. Fox' gets closed due to "spite", but this remains open... how conspicuous. I guess if a thread is retarded enough, the mods wont touch it. I'm gonna go open up a 'Godzilla vs. Punisher' thread.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 07:30 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I had Spidey VS Fox won but they closed it due to Fox killing innocent bystanders?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 07:38 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

total spite.. all Pred has to do is either fire plasma cannon from the trees or go in camou mode and wrist blades ftw

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 07:46 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
total spite.. all Pred has to do is either fire plasma cannon from the trees or go in camou mode and wrist blades ftw

Yeah .....Bond won't know what hit him.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 07:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by the ninjak
Bond has no knowledge of the Predator.

Well, that's hardly fair.

I still say, Bond wins. If Ahnold can take a direct Plasma bolt to the chest and simply brush it off, i'm sure, Bond can as well. Bond makes a phone call and calls an airstrike...,bye bye Predator.

We all really need to remember that for being an intergalactic Hunter, the Prdators have NEVER really proven to be all that impressive. The only impressive feats of the Predators are their technology and not their abilities, strategies or tactics. In movies and comics, the Predators are nothing more than Canon fodder that die at the end of every issue and film. I shouldn't have to remind everyone that a middle aged man with seemingly no advanced weapons or survival training took down a predator. Bond on the other hand saves the world on a daily basis, most times with nothing more than a car and a silenced pistol smokin'

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jul 5th, 2010 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 03:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i know there are a lot of those movies, so i may have missed one; which Bond film was it that he got stalked by an alien that can shoot plasma rockets, go into stealth mode and has super strength? Bond has a slight chance... of not getting killed in 2 seconds.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 03:42 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote