KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Astrid BergÈs-frisbey Makes U.s. Debut In “pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tide

Astrid BergÈs-frisbey Makes U.s. Debut In “pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tide
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Astrid BergÈs-frisbey Makes U.s. Debut In “pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tide

quote:
Today at 8:47pm FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ASTRID BERGÈS-FRISBEY MAKES U.S. DEBUT IN WALT DISNEY PICTURES’/JERRY BRUCKHEIMER FILMS’ EPIC ADVENTURE “PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES” French Actress to Star with Johnny Depp and International Cast BURBANK, Calif. (April 14, 2010) – Astrid Bergès-Frisbey has been selected by producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Rob Marshall to star in the key role of Syrena, a beautiful and alluring young mermaid, in Walt Disney Pictures’/Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ epic adventure “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” the fourth in the blockbuster series of films. Bergès -Frisbey joins Johnny Depp, returning in his iconic role of Captain Jack Sparrow. The film is slated to open on May 20, 2011. Born in Barcelona of French-American and Catalan parentage, and now based in Paris, Bergès-Frisbey, one of France’s brightest young stars, appears in such French films as “La Fille du Puisatier,” “Bruc,” “Extase,” “La Premiere Etoile” and “Un Barrage Contre le Pacifique.” She has also appeared in the telefilms “La Reine Morte,” “Elles et Moi,” “Divine Emilie” and “Sur le Fil.” Berges-Frisbey appeared on stage at the Theatre Marigny in a production of Peter Shaffer’s “Equus.” “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” is directed by Rob Marshall, whose first feature film was the Academy Award®-winning “Chicago,” followed by “Memoirs of a Geisha” and “Nine.” Producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s films include (producing with Don Simpson) “Top Gun,” “Beverly Hills Cop,” “Flashdance,” and (producing solo) “Con Air,” “Armageddon,” the “Pirates of the Caribbean” trilogy and the “National Treasure” franchise, as well as this summer’s “Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time” and “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.” JBTV’s current series are “C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation” and its spin-offs “C.S.I.: Miami,” “C.S.I.: NY” and “Without a Trace,” “Cold Case,” “The Amazing Race” and “Miami Medical.” The first three films in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series amassed a total international box office of $2.7 billion. Beginning in June, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” will film entirely on location in Hawaii, Great Britain and Los Angeles.

(please log in to view the image)

Link:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...113220422031758

What do you all think???

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 02:19 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

She's pretty! I wonder what her part is..

Old Post Apr 15th, 2010 11:30 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

She is VERY beautiful. I approve.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 18th, 2010 10:34 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote