KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Can Humanity make a difference?

Can Humanity make a difference?
Started by: edisonik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edisonik

Can Humanity make a difference?

Yes you can , you can make a difference, you resonate energy, you can make a difference to stop tyranny and begin a new world of hope and prosperity. The trick is doing it not just talking about it, and not fearing those that kiss Reptilian Ass.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:18 AM
edisonik is currently offline Click here to Send edisonik a Private Message Find more posts by edisonik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Actually we can't. You've long since established a set of "facts" where there is literally no hope whatsoever for humanity.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I see what you did there, with your rhetorical question...

Indeed, if any conspiracies are true, humanity is just doomed and there's not a whole lot we can do. Unless you propose a plan of some sort?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 10:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The question is does humanity matter, if we were all wiped out tomorrow by a massive asteroid would it matter?

To us yes, as the saying goes " the dead know one thing, its better to be alive".

This is of course excluding the religious view, that god loves us and all that unproven fantasy stuff.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 03:55 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Can Humanity make a difference?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by edisonik
Yes you can , you can make a difference, you resonate energy, you can make a difference to stop tyranny and begin a new world of hope and prosperity. The trick is doing it not just talking about it, and not fearing those that kiss Reptilian Ass.

yeah people dont realise they CAN change the evil government that we have here in the united states and get back to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of all these big businesses and corporations that do now but the problem is people are too lazy these days to want to do anything about it,too many americans here in the states are in denial that were in nazi germany mode now and dont want to take a stand and want to live in their own fairy tale land believeing everything is all good and dandy and only worry about their own pity problems such as paying the mortgage on time and how their kid is in school.thats the reason for the sorry state our country is in now today.people dont want to get involved.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Are you not Warriors?, you are special because you have the special ability to stop this Bullshit. The catch22 is that you have to wake up the masses. If they all wake up and defend their freedoms with no fear of death , then they will take their country back , but if they sit on the couch and eath patatoe chips and watch TV then were f&**ked.

you hit the nail right on the head here but the problem is too many people are in denial that were in nazi germany mode now and no matter how much evidence you show them,they ignore it cause they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear so thats the problem with the catch 22.the ones that ognore it all,their the ones that are going to pay for it in the end.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 1st, 2009 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 07:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So i'll ask you what i asked him...What have you done to fight back?

That's right...nothing...You talk a good fight but in the end you're a hypocrite and expect everyone else to do it for you.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:09 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a question I have awaited for some of you to answer. Yes, you can make assumptions of certain theories but you made no action to stop this so called modern world tyranny.

Hell, the protests are so quiet and unpopular, I can hear a pin drop on the ground.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 12:07 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by jaden101
So i'll ask you what i asked him...What have you done to fight back?

I'm sure he's releasing positive vibrations to ensure the power of the Age of Aqarius which will begin in 1900 1980 2000 2013.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 05:44 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Parker fits the stereotype, I'm afraid. He rants on here about the doom and gloom of the government unceasingly, and yet never testifies to his own doings to help 'stop the evil.'

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 06:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I don't know if I get this conspiracy forum. Is this a forum to debate conspiracy's, or to debate a persons resume on fighting evil.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:49 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jgiant
I don't know if I get this conspiracy forum. Is this a forum to debate conspiracy's, or to debate a persons resume on fighting evil.

Clearly don't get this thread anyway. In case you hadn't noticed it is entitled "Can humanity make a difference?"

Now from last I checked, humanity was made up of individual humans...Therefor it stands to reason that individuals have to make that difference.

Thus if we're being accused of not doing anything then I think it's reasonable to question what they're doing beyond posting on an internext movie forum.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Clearly don't get this thread anyway. In case you hadn't noticed it is entitled "Can humanity make a difference?"

Now from last I checked, humanity was made up of individual humans...Therefor it stands to reason that individuals have to make that difference.

Thus if we're being accused of not doing anything then I think it's reasonable to question what they're doing beyond posting on an internext movie forum.
Maybe i should have posted this in the other thread where you asked what we are doing to fight against evil. But the only way for humanity to make a difference is for everyone to die in a nuclear holocaust because there will always be tyranny.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 03:40 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe i should have posted this in the other thread where you asked what we are doing to fight against evil. But the only way for humanity to make a difference is for everyone to die in a nuclear holocaust because there will always be tyranny.

I agree that there will always be tyranny. I don't agree with your solution though. It's about how the world deals with tyranny.

As Edmund Burke said "All that is neccessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

Apparently there's a contradiction in how the opponents of war (in general) would like to deal with tyranny. It isn't acceptable to them that Saddam Hussein was removed because he was a tyrant as this wasn't a good enough reason to remove him from power. But on the other hand, they ask the question all the time of "Well if you removed Saddam then why not forcibly remove Mugabe, Kim Jong Il etc etc? So it appears that the anti war movement is only anti Iraq war on the basis of removing tyranny but pro war everywhere else on the same basis.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 06:53 AM
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

No so give up.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:25 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I agree that there will always be tyranny. I don't agree with your solution though. It's about how the world deals with tyranny.

As Edmund Burke said "All that is neccessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

Apparently there's a contradiction in how the opponents of war (in general) would like to deal with tyranny. It isn't acceptable to them that Saddam Hussein was removed because he was a tyrant as this wasn't a good enough reason to remove him from power. But on the other hand, they ask the question all the time of "Well if you removed Saddam then why not forcibly remove Mugabe, Kim Jong Il etc etc? So it appears that the anti war movement is only anti Iraq war on the basis of removing tyranny but pro war everywhere else on the same basis.
I believe the only reason we removed Sadam from power was to start the slow control of the middle east. Once we control the middle east and the oil supply then we control pretty much the rest of the world, since everyone depends on oil. To take anyone else out of power would not be a wise, what is there to gain. For the most part, every big move made in this world is in the intrest of green and greed.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:38 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe the only reason we removed Sadam from power was to start the slow control of the middle east. Once we control the middle east and the oil supply then we control pretty much the rest of the world, since everyone depends on oil. To take anyone else out of power would not be a wise, what is there to gain. For the most part, every big move made in this world is in the intrest of green and greed.

The middle east isn't the only supplier in of oil in the world and Iraq isn't the largest by any means. Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran, Libya, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Angola all produce more oil than Iraq so to say it was to secure oil is simplifying it to the extreme and ignoring any other valid reason.

I also don't think oil will be an issue in 20 years as the west is finally grasping the fact that it can lose it's reliance on oil from unstable and unfriendly countries which will in turn make their own economy far more stable. Yes it'll be difficult weaning the west off oil but it needs to be and will be done.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:31 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Captain REX
Parker fits the stereotype, I'm afraid. He rants on here about the doom and gloom of the government unceasingly, and yet never testifies to his own doings to help 'stop the evil.'

it CAN be stopped,but people got to get off their asses and stop worrying about their own little pity problems like when their next mortgage payment is due,how their kid is doing in school, ect ect,if people form a revolution and storm the streets of washington, it can be done.that was how we finally ended the vietnam war was the american people got sick and fed up with that fake and phony war and took action by walking the streets of washington and protesting about it.

People are too lazy these days though to want to do anything about it though. example,I talk to people all the time if they believe 9/11 was an inside job,most the ones that agree with me,when I talk to them about going to a group meeting in my city on ideas about trying to do something about it,they always come up with excuses NOT to go.many people out there are aware of whats really going on but they dont want to do anything about it.they just want to sit around and talk about it.I would be the first in line to volunteer to storm the front steps of washington but I cant do it alone.

the people got to get fed up with the government like they did with the vietnam war back then and want to do something about it to be able to change things and since so many people out there just want to sit around and talk about it and not do anything about it,I got to agree with the people that have come on here and have said NO we cant do anything about it.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 24th, 2009 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 09:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, worrying about not being homeless and your children is trivial.

They're probably agreeing with you and then dismissing your invites to a 'The Gob'ment is evil' meeting out of apathy. Maybe serve free coffee and donuts? At least the homeless will attend then.

Just curious, where do you "talk to people all the time" about 9/11 being a conspriracy?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 10:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, worrying about not being homeless and your children is trivial.

They're probably agreeing with you and then dismissing your invites to a 'The Gob'ment is evil' meeting out of apathy. Maybe serve free coffee and donuts? At least the homeless will attend then.

Just curious, where do you "talk to people all the time" about 9/11 being a conspriracy?

see its that kind of ignorant attitude that has led to the decline of america.Its not the land of the free anymore.were constantly losing more and more freedoms of ours all the time and are a police state right now. oh if I happen to be at a resteraunt or gas station or convience store or with friends of mine I'll bring it up with them, and your wrong because a lot of times when I do,these strangers I meet a lot of times bring up things about government corruption going on that I hadnt heard of either sometimes. so people know whats going on,their just afraid to take action is all.

the problem with a lot of americans is they have been brainwashed into believing whatever their party they think is the right partymthe other one is corrupt and bad but not THEIR party.For instance my aunt is a die hard republican so she will be all ears and beleieve eveything I tell her when i tellher how evil and corrupt clinton is and how he murdered innocent people in waco allowing the government to burn down that complex,she is all ears,but the minute i talk about 9/11 being an inside job,everyhting i say to her on that just goes through one ear and out the other with her cause she cant believe her beloved Bush administration is at all corrupt,that he is a dear angel.too many peopl are like that,they dont get it that BOTH partys are corrupt and there is no difference between the two partys and that the only way we can take back america is get a third party created.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 10:54 PM