KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Something's Fishy Around Here

Something's Fishy Around Here
Started by: Bat Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Something's Fishy Around Here

Hey guys, I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I just wanted to put out there a subject about Maitreya. This guy has Antichrist written all over him. On his site Share International he's got so much blatantly Antichrist and NWO material that it's unbelievable. Here's some examples

Ok, most of these come right off of Share International. A quick Google search of the sentence should bring it up. If something comes from a different source, I'll post it with the URL...

"The necessity for sharing the resources of the planet is the number one action which Maitreya will emphasise."

"The communist system did not fail. It was never tried."

So right there we can understand we're dealing with a communistic ideology...

"An entirely new UN agency will be set up specifically to oversee the process of sharing the world's resources."

Here we see that the United Nations will play a huge role in this communist plan. Hmm...

"Maitreya has continued to make individual contact with many leaders in every branch of human activity."

Leaders in EVERY branch of human activity? So not only government, but media and industry, etc. too? The Elite that everyone always talks about?

"At any time in the last 30 years, if we had ourselves taken some steps to right the wrongs of today, to implement the principle of sharing, to restore justice and peace to the world, then we would have seen Maitreya openly long ago."

30 years ago roughly translates to around 1980. You remember that old George Orwell book 1984? Could that have been when all of this was supposed to happen?

"For two thousand years, the Christian groups have taught this account of the return of the Christ, coming on a cloud in the last days of the world, the ‘end days’. This, I submit, is a completely wrong interpretation of Christian scriptures which has distorted Christians’ expectations of the Christ’s return."

Always trying to make us doubt Scripture, like a good devil does...

"This small group may be regarded as members of the Church Universal, and they are building the spiritual nucleus of the coming New World Religion, which will finally encompass the peoples of the whole world into a single spiritual unit."

New World Religion. New World Government. New World Order?

"What the UFOs are doing, put very broadly and simply, is preparing a platform for Maitreya."

Hmm... UFOs, huh?

"These same men would then realize that there is only One Religion and only One Church and that the same God works through the many faiths, the many races and colours of mankind, and the many religious agencies, and that the fullness of the Truth will only be realized through the final synthesis of all these into the Universal Church and the One World Religion."

More One World Religion stuff to drive the point home. Interesting to note is that this sounds a LOT like something Deano posted a long time ago, and something I am ashamed to admit I fell for. I guess it has some credibility, huh? Here's that post here

"Besides, we have no alternative. If I offer you life or death – what are you going to take? Maitreya will say: 'You have a choice. Choose life, if you are sensible, and create a brilliant, golden, civilization, better than anything the world has ever seen. Or face annihilation.'"

Worship him or die, basically. Sounds mighty antichrist-ish, huh?

"It is that world public opinion which eventually will force all the governments in the world to accept the Principle of Sharing because it will be seen that we have no alternative. We either share or we die. It is as simple as that."

"The United Nations today forms the nucleus of a future world government."

Wow, they just came right out and said it...

"The Buddha is no longer in the Hierarchy but is related to it. He is on a higher level than Hierarchy, namely Shamballa, the Centre where the Will of God is known. He is in the Council of the Lord of the World and acts as the Divine Intermediary between Shamballa and Hierarchy."

(2 Corinthians 4:4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I think it's fairly obvious who he's talking about here...

“I am the Architect, only, of the Plan. You, My friends and brothers, are the willing builders of the Shining Temple of Truth.”"It requires the return of the 4.7 million refugees, mainly in Lebanon, to their homeland, and the status of Jerusalem – which is of major importance to the Muslims, the Jews and the Christians – to be changed into an open, central city for all three groups."

Doesn't Daniel 9:27 talk about Israel building a temple with the antichrist?

There's more, but that'll wrap it up for now. I'll post more later on, but just wanted to get you guys' thoughts on this, especially with those two UFO threads at the top of the page...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 10:59 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Something's Fishy Around Here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude
"The communist system did not fail. It was never tried."

So right there we can understand we're dealing with a communistic ideology...

But one that opposes the ideology of all states that ever identified as communist.

"Maitreya has continued to make individual contact with many leaders in every branch of human activity."

Leaders in EVERY branch of human activity? So not only government, but media and industry, etc. too? The Elite that everyone always talks about?

Unless he's just crazy or lying . . .

"At any time in the last 30 years, if we had ourselves taken some steps to right the wrongs of today, to implement the principle of sharing, to restore justice and peace to the world, then we would have seen Maitreya openly long ago."

30 years ago roughly translates to around 1980. You remember that old George Orwell book 1984? Could that have been when all of this was supposed to happen?

Your response is a non-sequiter.

"For two thousand years, the Christian groups have taught this account of the return of the Christ, coming on a cloud in the last days of the world, the ‘end days’. This, I submit, is a completely wrong interpretation of Christian scriptures which has distorted Christians’ expectations of the Christ’s return."

Always trying to make us doubt Scripture, like a good devil does...

He's not trying to make you doubt scripture, just one interperetation of it (and there are thousands already).

"This small group may be regarded as members of the Church Universal, and they are building the spiritual nucleus of the coming New World Religion, which will finally encompass the peoples of the whole world into a single spiritual unit."

New World Religion. New World Government. New World Order?

All ideologies ultimately seek absolute control of the world, even one that genuinely seek freedom for everyone, so that's not really a good criticism. You need to establish that he has any chance of taking over the world with his ten hyper-codependent groupies.

"What the UFOs are doing, put very broadly and simply, is preparing a platform for Maitreya."

Hmm... UFOs, huh?

So we've established that either he's a harmless kook or you think that the Antichrist is cahoots with aliens. Coolio.

"Besides, we have no alternative. If I offer you life or death – what are you going to take? Maitreya will say: 'You have a choice. Choose life, if you are sensible, and create a brilliant, golden, civilization, better than anything the world has ever seen. Or face annihilation.'"

Worship him or die, basically. Sounds mighty antichrist-ish, huh?

Yup, that's a scary way of thinking. Of course it would also make serial killers and Ayn Rand the Antichrist. Besides is a "brilliant, golden, civilization, better than anything the world has ever seen" such a terrible goal?

I mean if Jesus came back would you be expecting to him tell the whole planet to live in squalor or something?

"It is that world public opinion which eventually will force all the governments in the world to accept the Principle of Sharing because it will be seen that we have no alternative. We either share or we die. It is as simple as that."

"The United Nations today forms the nucleus of a future world government."

Wow, they just came right out and said it...

laughing out loud Yes, yes they did. Wow.

Of course, he probably got that idea from you people. Nice work giving ideas to crazy people.

"The Buddha is no longer in the Hierarchy but is related to it. He is on a higher level than Hierarchy, namely Shamballa, the Centre where the Will of God is known. He is in the Council of the Lord of the World and acts as the Divine Intermediary between Shamballa and Hierarchy."

(2 Corinthians 4:4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I think it's fairly obvious who he's talking about here...

So he claims to be Jesus-buddah? I guess that could be proof he's the antichrist on the other hand Jesus-buddah would also claim to be Jesus-buddah so I don't think we can use that as evidence.

“I am the Architect, only, of the Plan. You, My friends and brothers, are the willing builders of the Shining Temple of Truth.”"It requires the return of the 4.7 million refugees, mainly in Lebanon, to their homeland, and the status of Jerusalem – which is of major importance to the Muslims, the Jews and the Christians – to be changed into an open, central city for all three groups."

Doesn't Daniel 9:27 talk about Israel building a temple with the antichrist?

But the anti-christ (and doesn't say antichrist it says "Anointed One", like from Buffy) gets killed two lines before that happens. That doesn't seem like a part of the plan he would want to accelerate.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:54 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

just because he's arabian doesn't mean he's the antichrist.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 04:17 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Liberator
just because he's arabian doesn't mean he's the antichrist.

and seeing as the Anti Christ doesn´t even exist or will ever exist because its a fairy story, I doubt it very much.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 05:16 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Bicnarok
and seeing as the Anti Christ doesn´t even exist or will ever exist because its a fairy story, I doubt it very much.

You're trying to make him doubt scripture! You must be the Antichrist!

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:14 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

*sigh*

Why do I even bother posting here?

quote:
Besides is a "brilliant, golden, civilization, better than anything the world has ever seen" such a terrible goal?

I mean if Jesus came back would you be expecting to him tell the whole planet to live in squalor or something?

The thing is, if you aren't Christian, I don't expect you to get it. It says in the Bible that Jesus won't come until the Antichrist comes... That's why I posted all of this. He's claiming to be Christ (and every other religion's messiah while he's at it), which the Bible also spoke of (falsifiers coming in Christ's name)

And if you were the Antichrist, would you come out with horns and fangs and glowing red eyes? Or with a smile, an attractive face, a calm, likable demeanor, perhaps? Which do YOU think would fool more people? He's trying to seem likable, so more people will follow him when he shows himself...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 04:17 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

*sigh*

The thing is, if you aren't Christian, I don't expect you to get it. It says in the Bible that Jesus won't come until the Antichrist comes... That's why I posted all of this. He's claiming to be Christ (and every other religion's messiah while he's at it), which the Bible also spoke of (falsifiers coming in Christ's name)

And if you were the Antichrist, would you come out with horns and fangs and glowing red eyes? Or with a smile, an attractive face, a calm, likable demeanor, perhaps? Which do YOU think would fool more people? He's trying to seem likable, so more people will follow him when he shows himself...

Right but you don't know he's the Antichrist. Someone else could be the real Antichrist and this could be the real Jesus. You have absolutely no way of acquiring a method that would distinguish Jesus and the Antichrist, unless you want to make the claim that Jesus will not try to unite people (he will, simply being Jesus requires that desire because it would disprove all other faiths) or build a utopia following Judgment Day (which he would have to do in order to fulfill pretty much any reading of Biblical "prophecy" that involves the physical return of Christ).

Also note that you were the own who found on his site the idea that you have to "join or be destroyed". By your reasoning above that proves he can't be the Antichrist because it's overtly threatening sentiment.

Thirdly if the Antichrist can only be spotted by Real True Christians and Real True Christians think he will come acting like someone who promises peace then wouldn't it make perfect sense to be as ridiculously over the top hostile as possible? I mean Real True Christians are the only ones who can stop him and if the Antichrist can get them to waste their time stopping attempts to bring peace because they think that's a sign that the people involved are the Antichrist he would be winning on every possible front.

Bad people would join him for power. Real True Christians would join him because he brings chaos war and death, thus making him clearly the exact opposite of Christ's message of peace which then proves to them that he must be Jesus because it's the Antichrist who promises peace and the Antichrist is the opposite of Jesus...

Oh crap this is so absurd im giont blunf

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 04:35 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're trying to make him doubt scripture! You must be the Antichrist!

that explains the 666 birthmark on my bum then. eek!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 04:20 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Right but you don't know he's the Antichrist. Someone else could be the real Antichrist and this could be the real Jesus. You have absolutely no way of acquiring a method that would distinguish Jesus and the Antichrist, unless you want to make the claim that Jesus will not try to unite people (he will, simply being Jesus requires that desire because it would disprove all other faiths) or build a utopia following Judgment Day (which he would have to do in order to fulfill pretty much any reading of Biblical "prophecy" that involves the physical return of Christ).

Also note that you were the own who found on his site the idea that you have to "join or be destroyed". By your reasoning above that proves he can't be the Antichrist because it's overtly threatening sentiment.

Thirdly if the Antichrist can only be spotted by Real True Christians and Real True Christians think he will come acting like someone who promises peace then wouldn't it make perfect sense to be as ridiculously over the top hostile as possible? I mean Real True Christians are the only ones who can stop him and if the Antichrist can get them to waste their time stopping attempts to bring peace because they think that's a sign that the people involved are the Antichrist he would be winning on every possible front.

Bad people would join him for power. Real True Christians would join him because he brings chaos war and death, thus making him clearly the exact opposite of Christ's message of peace which then proves to them that he must be Jesus because it's the Antichrist who promises peace and the Antichrist is the opposite of Jesus...

Oh crap this is so absurd im giont blunf

You bring up good points. However, it speaks EXACTLY how Jesus will come.

1. On a cloud
2. At Armageddon
3. AFTER the Antichrist reveals himself
4. AFTER the Antichrist's reign

So for this Maitreya to really be Jesus Christ, we'd have to see EVERYTHING the Bible foretells within a VERY short amount of time.

Also, Jesus said:

quote:
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." (Matthew 10:34)

Jesus is here to unite those that believe in him, not everyone. He'd like to, but God knows that won't happen. Maitreya makes it perfectly clear that his intentions are to unite the world, "share" resources, and have a world governing body. I think that falls in line with what the antichrist is.

And the reason he'd mention that part about join or die? Because most will choose life (and, as a result, hell). It's setting up for when Christians will be executed. So people won't be so shocked or whatever. It's difficult for me to explain, but there's just something that seems VERY fishy about it all. It fits well with almost every "conspiracy theory" out there. Global elite, UFOs, you name it.

This is just my two cents. Look it up if you want or not, but these quotes WERE on the Share International website, so at the very least you can't say it's slander.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 09:42 PM
Deano

anyone who thinks that the new world order is a conspiracy theory is a complete idiot. no offence

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 09:05 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
anyone who thinks that the new world order is a conspiracy theory is a complete idiot. no offence

Well given that there are two distinct definitions of New World Order and one of them IS a conspiracy theory then it's not really idiotic to think it.

There's already been an implementation of a new world order in the relatively recent history with the formation of the league of nations and then the United Nations. As much as there is a huge amount of criticism that can be levied towards the massive **** ups that the UN has made in its history, it is pretty much undeniable that the UN has prevented more wars than what would have occurred if there never was a United Nations.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 09:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the world wars was started so that there could be a united nations. kinda ironic in a way.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 11:55 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the world wars was started so that there could be a united nations. kinda ironic in a way.

Prove it without referencing a conspiracy theorist website.

Hard evidence.

GO.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 12:05 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

if only it was that easy.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 01:30 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

It's unarguably a conspiracy theory. The only issue is if it is just a conspiracy theory.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2010 03:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

*sigh*

Because you care too much to stop.

Keep up the fight, keep spreading the truth, no matter the backlash from the sheeple, brother! *rips shirt off*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 11:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And it only took two? People are so stupid.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 11:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

if only it was that easy.

I agree, luckily making stuff up and just plain out saying things without any sort of proof or reason is much easier.

A fact a whole culture of conspiracy theorists thrives on.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:26 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree, luckily making stuff up and just plain out saying things without any sort of proof or reason is much easier.

A fact a whole culture of conspiracy theorists thrives on.

You're an obvious cohort to the NWO.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:33 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're an obvious cohort to the NWO.

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON A CRAZY MUTHA ****A NAMED ICE CUBE.

Oh no wait.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 10:55 PM