KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » RD2 DRAFT for LEO's TOURNEY!!!1!!@

RD2 DRAFT for LEO's TOURNEY!!!1!!@
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

RD2 DRAFT for LEO's TOURNEY!!!1!!@

rd1 is officially complete and close. rd2 starts now.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:00 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Also, when will rd. 3 begin?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Which Moon Knight costume? His most current, the carbonadium one?

EDIT: Oh, shit, it's my turn. Oops. One sec...

Last edited by Smurph on Mar 28th, 2010 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:02 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Also, when will rd. 3 begin?

well, now we'll need to wait to see if PG or omega show up during this rd so rd3 will begin at 2EST--quick-draw style again

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:07 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Blah, versions. I don't think it's the absolute most recent, but it's also not the oldest...in his early costumes he wasn't bulletproof. I'm actually a little unclear on how his most recent one changed from the previous one, as I've started following his stuff recently but any older material is just from his respect thread.

This one, if it helps:
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...616/mk49_04.jpg
...though if the current is bulletproof and can glide, I'm fine with that one too. The costume itself isn't a huge issue with Moony. His toys and skills are of greater importance.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:07 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:08 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Im going to need to re-evaluate my picks now. So don't expect a quick response from me. Thank you Digi smile

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:10 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Im going to need to re-evaluate my picks now. So don't expect a quick response from me. Thank you Digi smile

no expression

God damnit. Something bad just happened and I don't even know what.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:11 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Iron Fist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Fist_(comics)

Wanted it for my Beyotch of Fire 2.0 strategy, but then realised that there's a definite speed cap and speedup on already fast brick type won't do any good in terms of speed stuff. So I decided to go another waysmile
Also, I guess I shoud've thanked Leo for banning Firehawk so I don't suffer from Smurph getting Iron Fist.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:11 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no expression

God damnit. Something bad just happened and I don't even know what.

LOL

seriously. that actually made me laugh out loud!!

and take your time bw--you got 45mins. problem with missing rd1 is even if they DO show, they gotta wait til bw picks and may not have TIME to get in this rd . . .

c'est la vie.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:15 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

just in case it didn't count in the round one thread: i drafted mysterio. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myster...Francis_Klum%29

not sure how the order goes or whatever

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:23 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you can't draft until bw is done. that will be your pick. you can can pick you second pick first come first serve in rd3 like everyone else, but your third pick will have to come AFTER rd3 is done.

i doubt bw is gonna take mysterio from you, but he could if he chose. your pick isn't official until bw makes his pick.

oh, and 30 mins left in rd2.

Last edited by leonidas on Mar 28th, 2010 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:27 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

if he wants to wait till 01:59 to counter pick, i have to wait till after that?

i have to go out soon also

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:33 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Mysterio! Wild! Kudos for probably the most daring pick so far.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:33 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
if he wants to wait till 01:59 to counter pick, i have to wait till after that?

yep.

quote:
i have to go out soon also

get a proxy?

though you can pick immediately in rd3 so you should be good to go shortly after 2:00. your third pick will have to wait until all those present have picked then you have til tomorrow to let me know your choice.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:35 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Question, will we get the chance to change up our draft after all 3 rounds are over? I don't anticipate having to do so, but since we know the two people we're facing in the round robin there might be a strategic edge to planning teams specifically for them, which could feasibly involve a change.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:38 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Question, will we get the chance to change up our draft after all 3 rounds are over? I don't anticipate having to do so, but since we know the two people we're facing in the round robin there might be a strategic edge to planning teams specifically for them, which could feasibly involve a change.

yes. there will be a redraft at the conclusion of rd1 of matches.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:39 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by leonidas
yes. there will be a redraft at the conclusion of rd1 of matches.

Wait wait, I meant at the end of drafts today. You're saying that the two people still alive can re-draft after the round robin? That's fine, but the original question stands about changes made today.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:41 PM