KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Silent Hill: Homecoming (Sign up)

Silent Hill: Homecoming (Sign up)
Started by: Matroshka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Silent Hill: Homecoming (Sign up)

Silent Hill Homecoming.

Normally for a video game thread id be a little skeptic about putting this up, but after playing the game and getting the full gist of the story its freaking awsome, in my opinion. Its about a town called Shepards Glen. The main character Alex Shepard is discharged from the military and comes to his home town to find out people are missing including his little brother Josh. Normally in the game you play as Alex but in the RP you can be Alex or you can be other characters or create your own.

In the town every 50 years ( i think its 50) One of the main familys of a Doctor, Mayor, Captian of Police Department, Judge and other main job branches of the town have to sacrifice one of there children so that God may forgive them for there past. This is the religion they beilive in. Now the plot starts 3 months before the ritual has to take place. As your role in the RP you can be whoever you want. You make your own family with other RPers or you can have a pre existing one OR you can just be single and just try to find out what the hell is going on in the town. Your individual character has a choise to continue the path that has been going down in Shepards Glen for years or to stop the madness and put an end to it all. Like i said in this RP anything can happen. THE CHOISE IS YOURS
Character sheet:

Name:
Weight:
Profession:
Family: ( if none then put dont you dont)
Story:
picture of char: ( if none then post a description about them or if you have a family photo if your in a family then post that if you wish to)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 04:58 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Lenzo Schmidt
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 172
Profession: Police Officer in Shepards Glen
Family: Has one daughter. Wife is dead
Story:
Lenzo's family was new to Shepards Glen since he was 3 years old. His family was happily welcomed in the town at the time. At 5 years old Lenzo's dad had gone to several meetings with Judge Holloway to talk about how things work in Shepards Glen. Luckily for Lenzo's dad they had come at a time where he didnt have to make a sacrifice. Years went on and when Lenzo was 10 he noticed people often looked on him and the family as if they werent wanted. He never knew why.

Eventually his dad went missing. The last thing he ever heard from his dad was "im going out for a beer , tell your mother for me will yah ?" His body was later found in a ditch with stab marks in his chest. Years later Lenzo graduated, met his first girlfriend that was also his wife. When Lenzo was 20 she was diagnosed with cancer. She died when Lenzo was 23. But he still had his daughter which was 3 by the time of her death. It took a toll on him and he could barley focus on his job. Now at the age 29 he sees people talking about which child of theres there ganna "use"
picture of char: (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 20th, 2008 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:08 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

May join this later on, once my 'net's fully functional again, of course. I've always wanted to do a Silent Hill RP...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 06:20 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Name: Ayáme Tetskomi
Height: 5'4
Weight: 116
Profession: mechanic at Shepards Glen
Family: has a three year old daughter, no husband.
Story: Alot ids said about Ayame's past. Ayame and her daughter moved to Shepards Glen when Ayame was five months pregnate. Since then she had lived a peaceful life in the town with all its people.
picture of char: ayame and her daughter (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:34 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
May join this later on, once my 'net's fully functional again, of course. I've always wanted to do a Silent Hill RP...
yea no prob dude, and good profile Ayame

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 08:45 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Lek
Height: 5'7
Weight: 165
Profession: doesn't have one just does what he can, in whatever town hes in
Family: none
Story: A wandering young man that just drifts from town to town searching for a purpose. He just recently came to this town and is gonna stay for awhile so he's trying to find a place to stay and work. For a reason he doesn't understand everyone has been acting strangly and most tend to ignore/avoid him.
picture of char: (please log in to view the image)

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 01:32 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Jalek i was hoping you would make a char like that. Nice dude, we just wait for the people that i PMed that wanted to join and then ill start the RP

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 02:37 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

i'll post tommorrow not really in the mood today besides you'll get my character that is 7 years in the making

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:42 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

o.o what ?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:59 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Indeed I'll likely make a character tomorrow as well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

No problem, as long as the characters are here some time then i can start the RP

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:17 PM
bnettell893

Name: Leon Moscato
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155 lbs
Profession: Fighter
Family: None
Story:

Leon has shaggy, dirty blonde hair, and a set of sharp blue-green eyes that always seem to be clouded with a mixture of emotion. His face is sharp in its features, with defined cheekbones and a strong, angled chin.

Leon lives alone in Shepherd's Glen, having wandered in as a homeless youth at the age of 17. Always scruffy and unrefined, and yet having a very regal and "Warrior"-like personality, Leon has never been wholly accepted into the community, only mildly tolerated.
He gets by doing odd jobs around town, but apparently he was a professional MMA fighter at one point.
One wouldn't be able to tell by looking at his seemingly scrawny physique. Always wearing a hooded sweatshirt and baggy cargo pants, his features are normally hidden. One can only tell that he is lanky and somewhat thin. But when performing hard labor, it is obvious that his body is finely honed.

When he's not working, he's seen jogging in the mornings, or otherwise finding creative ways to train. He rarely speaks with anybody, apparently preferring to be as secluded as possible. Formerly being homeless, he has managed to secure a small apartment on the outskirts of town, venturing into town either to work or buy groceries.

Apparently the only denizens of the town he has been known to speak with are the children, who claim that he is a very kind man. However, this also draws suspicion and fear from the parents of the town, who do not know or trust Leon, especially in regards to their children.

While not an original part of the town's community, he stills finds himself being drawn into its conflicts, and his seemingly troubled past makes him a possible guest in Silent Hill.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 10:40 PM
bnettell893 is currently offline Click here to Send bnettell893 a Private Message Find more posts by bnettell893 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um sorry bnettell (emoboy), but this rp has been dead for a while....

Thank to TxG

Old Post May 19th, 2010 02:44 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote