KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Indy IV Actor Spills Some Major Plot Details - And Spielberg Apparently Isn't Happy!

Indy IV Actor Spills Some Major Plot Details - And Spielberg Apparently Isn't Happy!
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Shocked Indy IV Actor Spills Some Major Plot Details - And Spielberg Apparently Isn't Happy!

Hey guys. Just thought that I'd post this story, which I thought was quite amusing: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/...ones-leak.html. Heh - I knew that Spielberg wanted to keep the film's plot top secret, but wow; go Steven stick out tongue !

I myself have read the spoilers in question ... and kinda wish I hadn't; they don't exactly give away the whole plot, but they do reveal a few things I probably didn't yet want to know (and so I won't repost them here). But, if you still wanna read 'em, then they may still be over at www.aintitcool.com (which is where I first read them), or else they're still bound to be somewhere on the internet. But take caution ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:43 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
History Buff

Heard about this guy. What an idiot!! No, i'll pass on the spoilers. However, some jerk on the radio said what was leaked so inadvertently heard something i wish i hadn't.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:53 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

The link is no longer active. How about a brief summary of what was spilled.... for us who want to know.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 07:14 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

lol that is great

Im gonna keep this movie a surprise for myself personally. I hope i can avoid spolilers

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
The link is no longer active. How about a brief summary of what was spilled... for us who want to know.

As I said before, I won't repeat the spoilers here out of respect for those who don't want to read them, but a brief summary of what the extra in question revealed can be found here: http://www.nypost.com/seven/0925200...ix/pagesix.htm. Apologies for the v. late reply ...

Ahnold

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:07 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The bit where it highlighted the involvement of the two actors playing "CGI gopher" characters on set concerned me right from the outset.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 01:52 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hooray thread revived you receive 350 XP...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 07:34 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 01:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:06 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I bet we're at some point gonna have to set up an "Indy V Showing Spills All Major Plot Details - And the audience apparently Isn't Happy!" thread soon.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:52 PM
queeq
Chaos

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 03:20 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Early script leaks indicate that the Crystal skull ship was here to checkon the population of Gophers (like the probe did for Whales in STIV:The voyage home) and the Gophers are revealed in the 1st act to be the true masters of earth and they take Indy back to their home planet.

The ark turns out to be Gopher technology.
Its like one of their phasers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 05:04 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gopher technology and ships??

sounds like your getting your idea's from the Jax games but except that had ottsel's mix of an otter and a weasel.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 05:01 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Jax?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 08:13 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 09:40 AM
queeq
Chaos

In the end Lucas just wanted to remake Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and replaced mice by gophers.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 11:07 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Scares the willies out of me" - Slartibartfast, HHG movie

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 04:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

"Absolutely g******mn right." - Willard, AC

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 05:51 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Fu*kin 'ay...!" - Hudson, Aliens

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 06:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

"Indeed" - queeq, KMC

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 08:59 PM