KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

come on boys and girls, we all know that Sam shoving a cude in his robotboobs was stupid way to dispose of THE ultra badass we all love and secretly vouched for the whole time.

maybe this time mega fox will spill slushie in his circuits? or optimus would bite off his ears? or he'll fall on circuit cables have his entire program overwritten and turn into a large microwave or videogame console?

~Sado

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:55 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I was fine with the way he died : \ I don't really like megatron anyway so whatever way they kill him will be acceptable, hopefully by Optimus dropping some plates on his ass but whatever.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 08:51 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I never had a problem with it, besides I knew Megatron would return

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Re: So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
or optimus would bite off his ears?

~Sado

yes
Well, they did give this Prime a mouth.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 09:32 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

come on boys and girls, we all know that Sam shoving a cude in his robotboobs was stupid way to dispose of THE ultra badass we all love and secretly vouched for the whole time.

maybe this time mega fox will spill slushie in his circuits? or optimus would bite off his ears? or he'll fall on circuit cables have his entire program overwritten and turn into a large microwave or videogame console?

~Sado

Must be tough being a fanboy full of hate & can't get over things. stick out tongue I hope things turn around for you.

Nothing wrong with how Megatron got it in the last one. And I'm already in line for the new one.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 03:22 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Must be tough being a fanboy full of hate & can't get over things.

indeed. i even have a deceptican shirt.
not.
i just thought it was stupid the way he died. a human punk highschool kid puts a cube in his chest midfight and he dies? come on. that was lame....more so because it was shia "the buff dude" doing it.

quote:
Well, they did give this Prime a mouth.

Optimus: i kid autobots to go back home to. now they look at me and they'll get scared. look at my face man!! look at it!
laughing out loud

~Sado

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 04:52 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Re: Re: So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

Originally posted by roughrider
Must be tough being a fanboy full of hate & can't get over things. stick out tongue I hope things turn around for you.

Nothing wrong with how Megatron got it in the last one. And I'm already in line for the new one.

Now Now. stick out tongue

His comment was utterly justified.

Totally bullshit ending.

Megatron could VERY easily have crushed him and taken the cube but didnt in all the time he had to do it, because the human had to use the shitty plot device that saved writing a decent ending.

Terrible garbagey ending, but the only logical conclusion for 'visionaries' like Bay I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 10:37 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ditto. school kids destroying giant robots only looks good in.........well, it never looks good.

~Sado

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 03:02 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed.

A further credibility-gunshot to the head of BayMegatron.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 04:16 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Re: Re: Re: So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Now Now. stick out tongue

His comment was utterly justified.

Totally bullshit ending.

Megatron could VERY easily have crushed him and taken the cube but didnt in all the time he had to do it, because the human had to use the shitty plot device that saved writing a decent ending.

Terrible garbagey ending, but the only logical conclusion for 'visionaries' like Bay I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't think he could. Megatron seemed like he was rocked pretty hard at that point. He was barely making sense and sounded exhausted after each word "Mine! Allspark!"

I've seen people like that in MMA, people who get caught just right and they're out to lunch. Part of them wants to keep going but clearly they aren't in a state of mind to do that.

Though it occurs to me that there's a chance the military would have killed Megatron anyway considering all this. In fictional alien wars, humans usually have the edge in resourcefulness and this would be another example. Well... maybe not if he actually got the cube.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 06:59 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, in his defense he was being voiced by hugo weaving. anyone who remembers what a tantrum weaving was throwing at the end of Matrix Revolutions won't be surprised that megatron was reduced to a stuttering, monosylabbic sissy.

~Sado

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 08:45 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm surprised they did'nt go to the extra touble of getting Frank Welker to voice him

oh well at least he voices Soundwave and Devastator for the Transformers sequal from what i read.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 09:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Re: Re: Re: Re: So what stupid way will Megatron die in this one?

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't think he could. Megatron seemed like he was rocked pretty hard at that point. He was barely making sense and sounded exhausted after each word "Mine! Allspark!"

I've seen people like that in MMA, people who get caught just right and they're out to lunch. Part of them wants to keep going but clearly they aren't in a state of mind to do that.

Though it occurs to me that there's a chance the military would have killed Megatron anyway considering all this. In fictional alien wars, humans usually have the edge in resourcefulness and this would be another example. Well... maybe not if he actually got the cube.

Yeah but thats just how Megtorn IS in this. Big, dumb sayer of things like "rarrrrrrrrr" and "Rarrrrrrr... I can smell you, boy...!" Megatron.

Yeah but that doesnt happen to Megatron.

In this version, maybe. Only because Megatron was was weaker in terms of defense than G1 Megatron. (Yet can still kick the shit out of Prime) The humans wouldnt have stood a chance against teh Megatron who withstood everything the US army barring full scale nukes for like 20 mins without a scratch. He stood there, took it for all that time, then calmly walked on back into the decep fortress calmy, just having totally demoralised humankind.

This is why Megatron was absolutely fearsome.

Thats why we needed the Autobots. Cause we stood NO CHANCE against the deceps.

All this recent "USA! USA!!!! We cant be seen to have a military that vulnerable" mentality right now is dictating the portayal of human effectiveness in these films. Still thats what Bay whored out for the use of the miltary equipment and vehicles.

They essentially used the movie as a propaganda flavoured recruitment drive.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 02:39 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
All this recent "USA! USA!!!! We cant be seen to have a military that vulnerable" mentality right now is dictating the portayal of human effectiveness in these films. Still thats what Bay whored out for the use of the miltary equipment and vehicles. They essentially used the movie as a propaganda flavoured recruitment drive.

americans... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:20 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm surprised they did'nt go to the extra touble of getting Frank Welker to voice him

oh well at least he voices Soundwave and Devastator for the Transformers sequal from what i read.

It's funny, because Bay said that Welker's voice didn't fit is Megatron, and yet when you look at the video game, Frank's voice works just as much as Hugo's.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:34 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Kazenji

Frank Welker auditioned but apparently he sounded too old, or something like that, for the part. He did the voice for Megatron in the game and, while very nice to hear it again, his Megatron did sound pretty weary to me.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:04 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

lack of wd-40..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:08 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

don't forget americans gave you the concept and story of transformers . roll eyes (sarcastic)

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:39 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

As long as Megatrons size stays consistent i don't care what happens to him. I still feel cheated from the first movie. Did Bay not think anyone would notice that Megatron changed sizes from scene to scene?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 01:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well........neo cons maybe, Bay certainly....

But I liked that the dangers of indiscriminate bombing was attempted to be shown in TFS2 though. Kinda like 'Gangs of New York'ish when the two sides fight while the humans/English bomb away from afar with their ships.

So I will say to him 'fair play' for that.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 02:26 AM