KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Puppet Master blu-ray

Puppet Master blu-ray
Started by: MissHorror

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissHorror

Puppet Master blu-ray

Puppet Master is finally coming out on blu-ray and with a new movie in june. the case it comes in actually looks pretty cool

Attachment: trunk.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 08:09 PM
MissHorror is currently offline Click here to Send MissHorror a Private Message Find more posts by MissHorror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
purplestuff

I love the Puppet Master series! I checked out the Full Moon site and that case looks awesome! It comes with Puppet Master: Axis of Evil and the original Puppet Master movie both on Blu-ray, and it also has some stickers and trading cards, too! This is a dream come true for me! I just preordered it. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 07:46 PM
purplestuff is currently offline Click here to Send purplestuff a Private Message Find more posts by purplestuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Those movies were creepy.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 08:07 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissHorror

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Those movies were creepy.
Yeah, tell me about it! I'm sure Puppet Master and Child's Play were responsible for many young children tossing their doll collections into the garbage disposal.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 04:13 PM
MissHorror is currently offline Click here to Send MissHorror a Private Message Find more posts by MissHorror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tolimanchu99
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of Full Moon's output has been hit

A lot of Full Moon's output has been hit or miss over the years, but I've always enjoyed the Puppet Master films. Hell, who am I kidding? I've enjoyed almost all of Full Moon's films over the years. Blood Dolls, Evil Bong, Subspecies and even Gingerdead Man...no, ESPECIALLY Gingerdead Man. How could you NOT love a movie that features the voice talent of Gary Busey as a murderous gingerbread cookie? Today we have a brand new trailer for Full Moon's Puppet Master: Axis of Evil (love the music), info on the DVD/Blu-ray Sepcial Edition Toulon Trunk Set and more!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 06:31 AM
tolimanchu99 is currently offline Click here to Send tolimanchu99 a Private Message Find more posts by tolimanchu99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
purplestuff

Re: A lot of Full Moon's output has been hit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tolimanchu99
How could you NOT love a movie that features the voice talent of Gary Busey as a murderous gingerbread cookie?
laughing
I read that they are making a third Gingerdead Man movie that is going to have a scene in it where dozens of Full Moon Features fans who won a contest are going to get electrocuted onscreen. I wish I had known about it back when I could have entered!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 06:09 PM
purplestuff is currently offline Click here to Send purplestuff a Private Message Find more posts by purplestuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote