KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Travis Touchdown vs. Ike

Travis Touchdown vs. Ike
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

Travis Touchdown vs. Ike

Travis Touchdown, the protagonist of No More Heroes and its sequel No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

vs.

Ike, the protagonist of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and its sequel Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Who is the better swordsman in this fight?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 10:53 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 10:54 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Travis. Becuz Ike lieks d00dz.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2010 11:53 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LLLLLink
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 01:29 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Give me time to think.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 02:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Is that a Travis mod for Ike?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 04:06 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Is that a Travis mod for Ike?

Yep.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 07:31 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Ike is surprisingly agile for a dude with a big sword, and I'd also put money on Ragnell over a beam katana. However, Travis is probably faster/betteri n the reaction department. Doubt he can take a hit from Ike's sword, though. Memory's foggy, but isn't he the most skilled swordsman in the FE universe(not that big a place>_> ) during his time period?

Undecided atm.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 10:11 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

While I know for a fact that Ike is beyond ordinary human in some departments (ie, agility), I'm not exactly convinced that it's beyond the best stuff that Travis has shown to what can be compared. Ike, has no bullet-timing feats from what I can recall, and his physical stats seem metahuman at best compared to Travis who, at times, borderlines low-level superhuman. Travis is definately faster, with or without his Darkside Mode trance, and I doubt that there's a particularly large gap between their strength, regardless of which one is stronger--unless a sword like Ragnell supposedley weighs an unnatural or expotential amount compared to a normal two-handed sword.

But does Ike have any feats against giant robots? (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 11:17 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
While I know for a fact that Ike is beyond ordinary human in some departments (ie, agility), I'm not exactly convinced that it's beyond the best stuff that Travis has shown to what can be compared. Ike, has no bullet-timing feats from what I can recall, and his physical stats seem metahuman at best compared to Travis who, at times, borderlines low-level superhuman. Travis is definately faster, with or without his Darkside Mode trance, and I doubt that there's a particularly large gap between their strength, regardless of which one is stronger--unless a sword like Ragnell supposedley weighs an unnatural or expotential amount compared to a normal two-handed sword.

But does Ike have any feats against giant robots? (please log in to view the image)

Just to correct you because I'ma douche like that, meta human is above super human, I think you were thinking of peak human.

Ike has a speed feat where, a rope is shot, and a woman falls backward from where she was about to be hung, and he runs thorugh a crowd and catches her before she hits the ground. He then, with one hand, swingsh his large sword and sends a group of people flying. stick out tongue Would also put him at low-level super human.

But no, no giant robots. sad

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 11:22 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Just to correct you because I'ma douche like that, meta human is above super human, I think you were thinking of peak human.

Ike has a speed feat where, a rope is shot, and a woman falls backward from where she was about to be hung, and he runs thorugh a crowd and catches her before she hits the ground. He then, with one hand, swingsh his large sword and sends a group of people flying. stick out tongue Would also put him at low-level super human.

But no, no giant robots. sad

-If you're sure. I basically mean like, enhanced human like the FROGS or something.

-K, not bad. Like I said, I'm confident that he has some level of above-peak agility; one scene in Radiant Dawn has him jumping backwards about thirty or so feet in the air during a fight with the Black Knight. Not about to say it trumps anyting Travis has ever done though.

-IC IC

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 11:34 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Apr 20th, 2010 11:37 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Ike is no Ayra. Travis wins.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 12:37 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

This fight may be a lot closer than some may think. I'll give Trav the speed.

Ike after defeating Zelgius in Radiant Dawn is the best swordsman in his FEU.

An Aether from Ike would own Travis I'm sure and Ike does have the advantage in range since Ragnell can fire projectiles.

Travis tackles the craziest things and kills in such a bad ass way. He's been hit with grenades and came out without a scratch.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 04:42 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote