KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville's Soundtrack

Smallville's Soundtrack
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Smallville's Soundtrack

The opera like themes that can heared during Covenant episode when Lionel is getting his new haircut and meanwhile are showed Chloe dying, Lex being poisoned, Jonathan lyin on the ground unconscious, Martha in the farm seeing the grass ignited, can be downloaded somewhere?
Or does exist a list of the opera themes of every episode?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:41 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

I'll see if I can find it for you...

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:41 AM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ganekon

I'm also looking for the song for some time, and I found something. Was it Mozart Requiem?
I think there are several opera songs, and It's not what I'm looking for.
What I'm looking is on the scene when lionel luthor was sitting alone in his office and drinking. And I forgot which episode sad
I wish someone can help me.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:25 PM
ganekon is currently offline Click here to Send ganekon a Private Message Find more posts by ganekon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i know which episode you are talking about, it was season 3, episode 16 called crisis, and the song is called "el tema se llama je crois encore entendre de Bizet" well i think thats the song you are looking for.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 03:31 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lexy3643

you know one song which i think would be good for a smallville theme would be the theme song from scrubs "i'm no superman" because it would be ironic and describes clarks struggles to do right by everyone.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:27 PM
lexy3643 is currently offline Click here to Send lexy3643 a Private Message Find more posts by lexy3643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

K-site actually maintains a list of much of the music used each episode through the different seasons.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillemusic.htm

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:11 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ganekon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow_King
i know which episode you are talking about, it was season 3, episode 16 called crisis, and the song is called "el tema se llama je crois encore entendre de Bizet" well i think thats the song you are looking for.

Thanks for the answer Shadow_King.
I'll look for it. Sorry for the late reply.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 10:53 PM
ganekon is currently offline Click here to Send ganekon a Private Message Find more posts by ganekon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote