KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My new code lyoko

My new code lyoko
Started by: OddDellaRobbia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Smile My new code lyoko

I really wanted to make a real show but my dad's friend might or might not get us an animation software.But at least I can write stories and post them here.This episode is called Lyoko reloaded.And I know some poeple were saying that moonscope was making an episode called that but I don't care,so if you have any thing to say about that go ahead.Now let me get started.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 11:39 PM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

It was a normal day at kadic most kids were talking in the school ward and the lyoko group is actully friends with sissi.But at the factory Xana has come back stronger then ever he hasn't launched an attack but he's working harder then ever creating new monsters,sectors, and he's even making a body for himself to be able to go to lyoko.This will defenetly be a problem for the lyoko group.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 11:47 PM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Back at Kadic some new kids have come to the school.Apparently knowing of lyoko.they walked into the same class as Odd Jeremy Ulrich william and Aelita."Would you like to intoroduce yourself to the class?" Asked Mrs.hertz.
The new students walked up to the front of the class and the first boy said,"My name is Rain Monfargo." Rain walked to an empty seat in front of Odd.The next boy said,"My name is Samuel Domineco but I perfer Sam." He walked to a seat that was next to Rain.then a girl said,"My name is Lauren Henderson."then she walked next to Aelita and asked if she could sit next to here.Aelita obeisly said yes.The last girl said,"my name is Megan saphire,".She then walked to a seat behind Lauren.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 12:20 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Mrs. Hertz said,"now that that's over let's get on with our lesson shall we." During her lesson Odd obeisly wasn't listing, he was drawing a picture of Kiwi.While doing so He was interupted by Rain he said,".I know about lyoko but it's in danger." Odd looked up with an expresion of disbelife, but then saw in Rain's eyes that he wasn't lying.Rain told Odd to tell his friends to met him and a couple other people at the factory he did exactly that.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 12:30 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

The bell rang and the lyoko group met up at a fue benches Odd was the first to talk " We need to get to the factory, that rain kid told
me lyoko was in danger!" " How is that posibal I shut down the super computer!!" screached Jeremy "well I think the kid is trying to trick you Odd." said Ulrich." Well that's what I thought until I looked into the kid's eyes!" said Odd. "Well let's just go and if no ones their well just leave, it's as simpel as that." said Yumi. "I agree with Yumi" said Aelita. Then the kids whre of to the manhole.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 12:46 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Xana was done he created 8 new places 10 new monsters and upgraded all the old monsters.The team was really in trouble now.Xana was even about to finish a mini kolossus but when he was about to Finnish it he was interupted by the shadow group (the second lyoko group) he had to flee back to lyoko while the mini kolossus was being downloaded but the group messed up the prosses. The mini kolossus still made it to lyoko but it serves no one.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:01 AM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Whats your point to all of this?

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:04 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

While the shadow group was waiting they saw the picture of a mini kolossus on the super computer they were even more wored then befor.Just then they heard the elevator give a suden lurch "Finally their here,some good news" Magan blurted out. Then the elevator stopped, the door opened and the lyoko warriors steped out they greeted eachother with hand shakes and hellos. But then it was back to bussnis.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:23 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Well Mikeydude I just wanted to continue Code Lyoko you can help if you want.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:26 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Rain made his way back to the super computer and pulled up an imag of the mini kolossus and
said," Xana managed to make this what else do you think he made?" the room was filled with silentes then Odd said," those this mean we have to go back to lyoko?" "Yes, Odd, it those now let's all get to the scanner rooms ok." said lauren and they were all off.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:37 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Scanner Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Rain, Sam, Lauren, and Megan
Virulization Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Rain, Sam, Lauren, and Megan.
A huge sigh came from Jeremy when he was done, but the job wasn't over yet. All 8 of the people plopped on the strange new place "this is the training area!" said Jeremy "you can get some practice here.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:55 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OddDellaRobbia
Well Mikeydude I just wanted to continue Code Lyoko you can help if you want.

you should post this in the General Fiction Area
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/....php?forumid=53

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:57 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Odd asked Rain what his wepon was and he pulled out a chainsaw.Ulrich asked Sam what his wepon was and Sam pulled out a dagger attached to a chain.Yumi asked Lauren what she had and and she pulled out CD's that had super sharp blades. And Megan pulled out a bomb. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I HAVE BOMBS!" screached Megan. She pressed a button on the side and 4 sharp legs popped out of the bomb. "Even worse the legs make it look like a spider... I HATE SPIDERS!" cryed Megan.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 10:28 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Well I'm new so I just wanted to write while I still had my ideas befor I forgot them at school smile now where was I......oh never mind.

Last edited by OddDellaRobbia on May 11th, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2010 10:31 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

The bomb cralled up a wall then exploded. "I take that back these bombs are
pretty cool." Just then the team saw a giant monster with a Xana symbol on it's back and stomch."It's the mini kolossus!" said Sam." Odd shoot and said," hey kolossus.jr" the kolossus said," I have no hate for humans" then Odd was about to take another shot but the kolossus blocked it."Odd, I really think you should stop now" worried jeremy. But this time Odd shoot the target on the monsters stomch but it just stood their " It'll take more then just that to destroy me" said the kolossus "but I like humans better than Xana so I'll cut you a deal, I'll help you any time you want only if your strang friend stops shooting me.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 10:48 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Ulrich said," his name copies how he is." to the kolossus.aelita intorupted,"speaking of names, what's yours?" the kolossus replyed,"my name is skull" just then a mega tank came when it opened it had two eyes and it had sharp spikes on its shell "well that's new" worried Odd then the mega tank started to shoot directly at Odd but all the bullits were blocked by skull " Run Odd!" demanded skull but Odd's feet were frozen Rain and Ulrich came to cut Odd lose. Just in time to because skull slid back and almost
fell into the digitel sea.Jeremy thought,"this is going to be harder then I thought it would be."

Old Post May 11th, 2010 11:38 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Blocks and mega tanks were surrounding the group until a. Huge ship landed on a mega tank crushing it and destroying it. 2 people walked out mostlikly being twins they each had shuirikns and they were throwing them like crazy destrying all the monsters. They introduced them self as the twin ningas. The first boy said,"my name is Zachary,and my brother's namy is Jeremy." Jeremy said,"don't ask why our names aren't simaler."

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:25 PM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Just when Odd was about to be anoying and ask why their names weren't simaler Aelita and a blue haired frekel-faced girl walked out of a tower." a tower is in the City sector." said the blue haired girl "oh and by the my name is Terra." "hey Einstein do you have our vheicels ready."raged Odd."yes,but i'm duplicating them so their is enought for everyone,"12 vheicels stood ready to ride then the team was off.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:53 PM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

"Does anyone even know where this sector is?"said Sam "well if we keep going north we should be their soon."said Terra "How in the world do you know that's." " she's just that good ok" said zachary " so shutUp and ride your overboard." "hey,wait a sec, where's skull?" worried Megan " oh he following you but he's under ground.oh no theirs a giant monster following you guys." said Jeremy at his computer "What type a block, a creeper what is it?" but just then skull brock out of the ground "it's none of your old monsters it's a new one" said skull "it's a giant metal death worm." just then the ground behind skull began to crack open and a huge monster began reaching out of the ground. The group looked back and saw a huge worm following them at full speed it was the giant metal death worm.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 05:28 PM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Can some one please write on how I'm doing with my story please??
Oh and those anyone want to help me?

Last edited by OddDellaRobbia on May 11th, 2010 at 07:14 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2010 07:11 PM