KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who was Leia Solo (LOTF) comparable to interms of fighting abiility andf force power

Who was Leia Solo (LOTF) comparable to interms of fighting abiility andf force power
Started by: Darth C'baoth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth C'baoth

Who was Leia Solo (LOTF) comparable to interms of fighting abiility andf force power

Just wondering who she could take in a fight
Or salemate with

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 02:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth C'baoth a Private Message Find more posts by Darth C'baoth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

She took a Sith Saber in single combat, but the Saber had zero experience fighting Jedi in lightsaber combat. Especially one that is Barabel trained. Anyway, probably a rookie Jedi Knight. Hate to say it, but Ben would easily beat her.

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Nobody went with the obvious answer? Alema Rar.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Alema RAWR.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

she is better than Rar. in LOTF,she has taken out mulitiple mando's in a single fight. probably she and Jaden Korr are about the same....

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 12:30 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
she is better than Rar. in LOTF,she has taken out mulitiple mando's in a single fight. probably she and Jaden Korr are about the same....

Didn't Alema and Leia fight and stalemate in LOTF?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Twin of the most powerful jedi in EU + wise and pure heart. She is not very skilled yet but, when Luke beat Palpatine, he wasn't master either.
It is all based on circumstances. Generally, she is an average Jedi Knight stronger than other knights but yet weaker than masters, however, if it comes to protecting Alana, she would be able to take on anybody.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Gladiator
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leia should be one of the most powerful Force users in the Canon. So should Jaina, given that Luke was far more powerful than Jaina was by her age. Yet she never knocked down AT-ATs.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Star Wars is sexist.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 12:20 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Gladiator a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Gladiator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Rogue Gladiator
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Star Wars is sexist.

No, it isn't.

Remember Satele Shan?

In addition, Darth Traya and Darth Nyriss are also impressive.

Originally posted by Arhael
however, if it comes to protecting Alana, she would be able to take on anybody.

I seriously doubt this.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:05 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No, it isn't.

Remember Satele Shan?

In addition, Darth Traya and Darth Nyriss are also impressive.
Wow, three women out of over a hundred force user characters in the mythos.

Way to prove your point there, bro.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:13 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Star Wars is massively male-oriented imo. Almost as much as it is human-oriented.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:19 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Wow, three women out of over a hundred force user characters in the mythos.

Way to prove your point there, bro.

Their are many other female characters that got important roles in the Star Wars mythos.

The ones which I pointed out are among the most powerful individuals of their era, regardless of gender. Satele Shan is specially among the TOP in the whole mythos and a Jedi Grand Master nonetheless.

And we also have Abeloth, who is female? (Correct?) She is not Jedi or Sith but she is a Force-user nonetheless. And she is even stronger then Luke.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 10:23 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

I seriously doubt this.

Don't underestimate the power of mother protecting her child...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Don't underestimate the power of mother protecting her child...

She may give her best shot in this case but this does not guarantees victory.

Remember that Sidious overcame her when she was trying to protect her son whom the former wanted to possess.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 12:13 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

quote:
Remember that Sidious overcame her when she was trying to protect her son whom the former wanted to possess.

Remind me of that story because all I remember is that his spirit was intercepted before it could reach her. And she wasn't a Jedi at the time.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 01:26 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Remind me of that story because all I remember is that his spirit was intercepted before it could reach her. And she wasn't a Jedi at the time.

I rechecked the sources. It was not a duel in real sense. Leia ran away instead of putting up a fight.

Anyways, being a mother trying to protect the child - does not gives you unlimited power. Bad assumption on your behalf.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 03:46 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

[
I rechecked the sources. It was not a duel in real sense. Leia ran away instead of putting up a fight.
Remember that one. She stole his holocron!

quote:
Anyways, being a mother trying to protect the child - does not gives you unlimited power. Bad assumption on your behalf.

Self-sacrifice is the greatest power of Jedi. In Lea's case it is farther empowered by love. Yes, her power would not be unlimited but neither would be enemy's.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 04:09 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Self-sacrifice is the greatest power of Jedi. In Lea's case it is farther empowered by love. Yes, her power would not be unlimited but neither would be enemy's.

Good point. But this does not guarantees victory against much stronger adversaries.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:16 PM
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Good point. But this does not guarantees victory against much stronger adversaries.
Did I say anything about guarantied victory? big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 06:28 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its possible that she could go into one of those 'One-with-the-Force' moments and become really powerful, but I doubt it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote