KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My new Code lyoko episode 2

My new Code lyoko episode 2
Started by: OddDellaRobbia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

My new Code lyoko episode 2

This is the second episode called Room Trouble. Hope you injoyed my first episode and I hope you injoy this one. smile

Old Post May 12th, 2010 07:57 PM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

It was a morning like no other the school was getting changed up a bit Odd and Ulrich were walking the school seeing what the workers were changing. "With this bigger school I think we might get lost." Odd joked.they then looked in a finished room and saw how much more bigger it was to their old rooms. "Speaking of getting lost we might even get lost in our rooms." joked Odd agine. They then saw a elevatior it was ready to start so Odd and Ulrich went in it. The eleivatior gave a sudden lurch and fell to the first floor."Good thing we were on the second floor." said Odd in a thankful voice."Yea, but now the door is locked and I hear water dripping... This is deffinintly Xana's goings." said Ulrich.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:20 PM
OddDellaRobbia is currently offline Click here to Send OddDellaRobbia a Private Message Find more posts by OddDellaRobbia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Aelita Jeremy Yumi Zach Megan lauren and Sam heard the crash then they rushed to the cause of the noise the looked into the top and saw Ulrich and Odd."Don't worry we'll get some rope to pull you guys out" called yumi." well you better hurry because Odd hurt is ankel from the grop and water is gripping in from a broken pipe"bellowed Ulrich back to Yumi."Zach, Megan, me, and Yumi should go to lyoko and Lauren, Sam, and Rain look around for some rope." ordered Aelita. And they were of."hey Ulrich I don't think this is water." said Odd." then what do you think it is?" questioned Ulrich." Cooking oil!" worried Odd then both of them froze in fear.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 01:08 AM
OddDellaRobbia
Lyoko warrior

Lauren, Sam, and Rain came back with some rope and right when Odd and Ulrich got out a lit match fell from the top floor and lit the oil on fire."I TOLD YOU ULRICH I told you it was oil." bousted Odd."No time to glute now one because you should be happy to be alive and two Aelita, Zach, Yumi, and Meg propaly need some help right about now."stated Rain."We should probally get going then shouldn't we?" said Ulrich and they were of in a flash.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 01:50 AM