KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » University Life

University Life
Started by: ladyyaya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladyyaya
Restricted

Account Restricted

University Life

Time spent at a university is a most worthwhile period in a young person's life. This is a time when a student begins to form his or her ideas about life in general. Attending classes and studying in the library keep a student busy and provide him or her with access to valuable information, adding to his or her knowledge base.

Campus life can also be rich and colorful. Most universities offer a variety of extracurricular activities such as sports events, contests, and other social gatherings, enabling the students to experience relief from study and homework. Students often form lifelong friendships through various experiences during university life.

During the time a student spends at university, he not only develops his intellectual abilites, but also develops social skills as well as knowledge and wisdom necessary for choosing a future career. By learning how to balance intense study and recreation, a student will be well prepared for the challenges of future responsibilities.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 03:07 AM
ladyyaya is currently offline Click here to Send ladyyaya a Private Message Find more posts by ladyyaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

You know what's also useful? Getting away from institutions as soon as possible.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 04:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarkLeyden

The best Time in My life

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 09:29 PM
MarkLeyden is currently offline Click here to Send MarkLeyden a Private Message Find more posts by MarkLeyden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BenRogers

I am Missing My University Life and I am Missing My Friends

Old Post Dec 14th, 2010 07:41 PM
BenRogers is currently offline Click here to Send BenRogers a Private Message Find more posts by BenRogers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peterdoown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most universities offer, such as sports competitions, contests, and other social gatherings of all kinds of extracurricular activities for students to experience learning and homework assistance. Students in university life is often the formation of lifelong friendships through a variety of experiences. Classes and students studying in the library to keep busy, and provide access to valuable information, he or she, increase their knowledge base.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 03:16 PM
peterdoown is currently offline Click here to Send peterdoown a Private Message Find more posts by peterdoown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

It's not as fun as it's shown on TV shows.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 05:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote