KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice

Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice

Set 7 years after the first Jedi Academy. Master Lukes' students continue training at the Academy on Yavin 4, quickly on the path to becoming Jedi Masters. Soon a mysterious person claiming to be a Jedi Master enrolls at the school, telling a select group of students about the true powers of the darkside and about a special 'Force Septer.' Soon, few students have been twisted and turned by the dark-side. This new teacher/Master reveals himself as a Sith Lord and sends his new apprentices on a mission to find this mysterious force septer. The Jedi must now stop what is The Sith Lords Apprentices, or the Siths will return to rule the galaxy.

We need each student to have a master and someone to be the Sith Lord that convinces the students to fall to the dark side.

Me:

Name: Jaden Korr. (Becomes 'Darth Mollock' when changes to the dark side).
Species: Human.
Saber Colour: Blue.
Rank: Jedi in-training (More then a padwan but not a Jedi Knight just yet).

We need some characters to stay on the light side and resist the dark side.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:25 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If you got approval from Ush, great, if you didn't, prepare for intense pain. big grin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

What he said.

So Jaden is a one of the students who were twisted to the dark side?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:27 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I have Ushs' approval.

I will go to the dark side later on in the game. But when we start off, I am an ordinary Jedi.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:35 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Ill join this RP.

Name: Dranan Drano
Species: Human
Saber Design: Single blade hilt, Long Blade Hilt Design
Saber Color: Orange
Alignment: Light
Bio: After being exiled from the Jedi Council, Dranan went to Yavin 4 to help keep the furure Jedi from the Light. Although he has been tained by thye darkside, he holds strong to help fight them with his saber skills and knolage of the force.

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 01:04 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

(might as well start... nodda else to do)

The soft steps of another could be heard through the empty halls of
the Jedi Acadmey. The faint sound of his cloak dragging could still be heard. All was still now. Dranan, only of 20 would take on a new student soon as they would be flocking to learn the skills of the Jedi. He stopped and looked around, closing his eyes. The image of the formor council flooded his mind.

"Dranan... you had a gift... A special power... Why abuse it like you did?" the voice of an older man was speaking

"I did what i was asked of you council. I recived the Data from the-" A younger sounding Dranan was cut off by a council member

"And where is your master? Dranan no use in hiding it. We al feel the darkside in you...."

Dranan snapped back to reality, a cold sweat sliding down his brow. He shook his head and contuined walking, comming to a balcany, peering down over the land on Yavin 4, the wind pushing past him. "I wont let them fall the way I did...." me muttered to himself, lowering his head "They feared me.... what i could become..." still now he had to control himself, control the darkness within him. A calm wind pushed past, and he let out a sigh "They wont be like me..." he turned and walked to the main hall, searching for Master Luke (is anyone Playing him? oh well, im RP as him also)

Luke: He turned from the Vid Screen to face a troubled Dranan. " I sence alot of anguish in you Dranan... Alot of fear." he began walking towards Dranan " You have to put what happen in the past."

Dranan: "Master Luke... You werent there... you didnt see the look in there eyes when I told them..." he dropped his head and looked to the ground quietly "Forgive me Master Luke... But i wish still to teach these new arivals... show them what can happen if they fall to far into the darkside."

Luke: He placed a hand on Dranan shoulder, and nodded "I'm not as sure that would be the wisest my friend" he turned and walked slowly to the window again "These students may have already been tained, and you know it. I can sence the darkness growning in you everyday. Do not dwell on the past. Off in the distance of the galaxy, i feel someone dark approaching... and I am going to need you by MY side...." Luke turned, glaring at Dranan. His words were stiff, and stern. "Dranan, I do not want you to have the same fate your master did when you fell the first time..."

Dranan: His eyes snapped at Luke, a shining of hatered in them He looked away and turned his back to Luke " You dont know what happen Master Luke..." He removed his Rich black robe, and let it rest on the ground, walking up the steps staying behind Luke. " Those dark days still haunt me..." his fists were clenched and shaking as he faught to control the anger that was within him.

Luke: "Dranan... you wish to strike me... what if I was a mere student? Could you hold that on your consence? The death of a defenceless student?" Luke turned around arms crossed over his chest, his eyes on Dranan's.

Dranan: "No Master. But this is why I want to teach them... Just to show them what the Sith can do to you." He walked slowly to the window and rested his hands on the window sill

Luke: "Just remember...." he turned and walked out of the room, leaving Dranan.

Dranan: "Just wait Master Luke...."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:38 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Sorgo Di'Oris
Species: Human
Lightsaber: Silver Hilt with Green stripes coming vertically. Purple blade color.
Alignment: Light
Bio: After his academy is slaughtered by Sith, Sorgo flees to Yavin 4 to forget his past and continue his training and help the Academy.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:20 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo slowly walked through the halls of his new esteemed Academy. He smiled at the beautiful structure and work done on this place. All of the sudden, Another student bumped into him.

"Watch were your going." The Student said.
"Hmm...Indeed." Sorgo replied.
"Names Sorgo."
"I am Dranan." Dranan replied.
"Why you running?" Sorgo asked.
"I was speaking with Master Skywalker and he left without letting me finish what i was saying" Dranan said, with a tint of despair in his voice.
"I sense despair in you... and hatred! This is odd...." Sorgo whispered.
"I was once a master of the dark side of the force." Dranan replied.
"Decided that the Sith are stupid?" Sorgo smiled.
"That wasn't funny." Dranan spewed.
"You defend something you supposedly hate so much." Sorgo replied.

Dranan began to clench his fists....

"I wouldn't do that." Sorgo stated bluntly. "Not a very smart place or time to be picking anything. After all, you *are* a jedi now, your primary task is to keep peace, not spit on it."

"Your correct. I'm sorry" Dranan replied.
"No need to apologize, but thank you very much. I will be seeing you in the future." Sorgo said calmly as he walked off to inspect the rest of the Academy...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:31 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[] Hey, may I join. My character is only 14 and she needs a master. []

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:29 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(can i too)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:39 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can join mine if you want. And this one too. It's the "Star Wars Episode 1: Galactic threats" thread. You may join by putting your info up, but don't start it, because i have not recieved Ush permission yet, ok?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:06 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

k

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:29 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

(Yes you can join, just put your information into this thread and begin posting).

Jaden slid his saber back into his belt as he left the training room. It was late, the halls of the academy were dark and frightning at night. Jaden raised his hood, keeping to himself as he passed the other students. "Wondering around the halls at this hour, young jedi?" somebody asked.
"Master Skywalker, I was training sir."
"Hurry off, my young one..." He whispered, his soft, young voice echoing in the hallways. Jaden nodded before turning on his heel. With a swish of his cloak, he was gone.

Over the past few days Jaden had become frightened. He could sense how clouded his future was. Disturbing nightmares had entered his head ever since he had been upgraded into the ranks of a Jedi. He sensed anger in himself. No matter how much Jaden tried to suppress it, it grew with each passing day.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:54 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Lance Vale
Race: Human
Height:6'2
Personality: wears black shirt and pants with a red cloak has red eyes and silver hair and has two lightsabers both green

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:12 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke: Here is the Datapad, Jedi Knight.

Luke handed Sorgo a Datapad for his first mission.... Which was to hunt down and arrest a Rogue Jedi who was killing training Padawans on the southern co-ordinates of Yavin 4.

Sorgo: Thank You, my master.

Sorgo walked outside of the Jedi Academy and hopped on his Speederbike. Sorgo fled down as fast as he could to the marked co-ordinates on the Datapad.

He saw several skeletons and ravaged Jedi Robes hanging from the bones. Fresh bodies were posted up by the Camp. Sorgo sensed the force in the area... A bit stronger than usual.

Sorgo slowly walked around the Camp area, looking for the Rogue Jedi or any signs of a Jedi that is alive. He sits against a tree and reads his Datapad.

Greetings, Jedi Knight. This Datapad will enlist your current mission: Look for survivers and find the Rogue Jedi and arrest him. If he does not comply to the arrest and threatens you in any way with a weapon, you have the right as a Jedi to defend yourself. I advise you to take caution. He is a Jedi Master. Most of the time i would not send a Jedi Knight to hunt a Master, but your an exception...

All of the sudden, about twenty feet ahead of him, a red glistening blade appeared. It was a Red Lightsaber. A figure wearing a Black Cloak was wielding it.

Rogue Jedi: Foolish Skywalker. Sending mere Children to dispose of a powerful entity such as me.
Sorgo: By the power of the Skywalker Academy of Yavin, i am placing you under arrest.
Rogue Jedi: I refuse, Jedi pawn!
[Sorgo Ignites his Saber]
Sorgo: Refusal will not be accepted, Rogue one.
Rogue Jedi: Fool! You will die at this campsite!

The Rogue Jedi runs towards Sorgo. Sorgo gets ready in a defensive position. The Rogue strikes but Sorgo pushes him off. A series of strikes back and fourth is followed. The Rogue is gaining a considerable control over the Young Knight as he steps back and trips over a misplaced piece of Tree trunk. Sorgo quickly continues to roll back and sprouts himself up, igniting his saber again.

Sorgo: I am warning you, Rogue, i am a dangerous Jedi Knight. I insist apon your mutual thought to hand yourself to arrest.
Rogue Jedi: Your merely a Knight? No wonder this is so easy!

The Rogue Jedi charges at Sorgo once again. Sorgo rolls and cuts one of the Rogues legs off, being his left leg, followed by cutting off both of his Arms.

The Rogue Jedi shrieks and falls to the ground. The Rogue writhers to try to get away, but his attempt is sadly impossible.

Sorgo: I am sorry, Rogue Jedi, i did not want it to end this way.
Rogue Jedi: T-take me back to A-a-academy...
Sorgo: As you wish, Rogue.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:54 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jaden stood on one of the top balconys of the academy, over-looking the lands of Yavin 4. He fought to supress his tears, His hood masked his face, his eyes were sad and pitifull looking. He felt alone. It had been seven years since he had last heard about his family back on Coruscant. He missed them. His mother had always told him he was destined for great things. He had never known his father. It was rumored that he was a member of the republic, carrying out requests given by sith lords. Jaden didn't know this. But it explained why hate and fear lingered deep inside.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:03 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]lol, so does anyone want an apprentice?? She doesnt bite.[]

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:33 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

The world around him grew cold as the words of sorgo still echoed in his mind. "Keeper of the peace... but what He doesnt know..." Dranan shook his head and turned to walk quietly outside. Slowly he made his way to the Saber Training Area, hoping to relive stress, and get rid of some of his anger. The door to the Arena opened, and he stepped in, breathing slowly. "R6" he spoke, his voice echoing slightly "Set the leval to Eight." The droid beeped and the room went black as Dranan closed his eyes, and opened them to a lust forest. The echos of a battle could be heard in the distance. "Not here..." he wispered. Beside lay his formor master. Dranan looked to his hand and clenched it "They did know...." At that a sith warrior Began laughing loudly.

"Well young Padawan.... your master held nothing to me... now you die" His voice was cold, and unforgiving, as his attacks were. The sith lundged forward, slashing blankly at Dranan searching for a weakness in his defences. Dranan draw his saber to meet the siths. The crackling of the two sabers was loud, and the color was mixed of the two. Dranan pushed the sith away gripping his hilt with two hands, swinging the blade at the sith, the orange glow mezmorizing almost as he slipped into a trance. Fighing hard the sith blocke dthe attcaks, being pushed backwards slowly by the onslaught of the attacks. "Now you die..." Dranan spooke as the use dthe force to push the sith off gaurd. His saber met the center of his core. The sith fell slowly, and the training ended. Dranan switch the blade off and looked to a Balcony above him, seeing a new student.

Slowly he walked behind him, placing a hand on the students shoulder.

Dranan: "I sence pain... anguish... and fear in you young padawan..." he kept his words soft, and calm, stepping beside him, leaning on the Balcony edge

Jaden: A teary eyed Jaden looked to Dranan not saying anything, his face hidden by the hood

Dranan: "You need to say nothing. Your thoughts betray you. Your thinking of your family... unsure of where they are." his eyes drifted to the suns setting " Not a fun feeling." his voice was now sad itself "I once lost the closest thing to a father. That is when i feel to the darkside padawan. Dont choose that road... it is impossiable to figh it as I have..."

Jaden: "You know nothing...." he shook his head, not seeing the truth in the story

Dranan: " I know nothing? My friend, I know more then you think. Tempted by the darkside... and twisted.... both I have felt. And your heading for the same route." he shook his head and stepped back, walking to the opening, stopping. He turned his head and spoke" Let me help you. Together we can prove to Master Luke that the Darkside is not within us."

Jaden: "You speak of the impossiable... Master Luke will not go for this, and you know it" Jaden spoke firmly, but stayed where he stood.

Dranan walked away slowly, pulling his cloak to him with the force, pulling it over him. He stopped "I will speak to master luke...."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:34 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Damnit, i tire of the flood of these Former sith Jedi's coming into this school. It itches at me, pulls at my skin. What are you thinking? How does he know that these aren't Sith Assassins? They could even be Sith Lords for all we know!
Luke: Sorgo, calm yourself. I can assure you they are not Dark Lords!
Sorgo: Can you, Master Luke? Can you really? Isn't that what the Jedi said with Sidious?
Luke:...Indeed it was, Sorgo. But i am a powerful entity of the force and i would sense their disturbance.
Sorgo: Can you feel Dranan's anger? Jadens anger? Think, Master! Use your head.
Luke: They will become great Jedi's. I would rather them be here than at the hands of a Sith, Sorgo.
Sorgo [Sighs]: Your correct, Master Luke but i can assure you to be careful. We have witnessed this before.
Luke: Indeed we have... On other notes, i hear you have completed your mission.
Sorgo: Yes. How is the Rogue?
Luke: He is fine. We had some Cybernetic Tech Surgeons come down here to fix him.
Sorgo: Can you explain "Fix", Master Luke?!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:53 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentWolf
[]lol, so does anyone want an apprentice?? She doesnt bite.[]

You can be my Apprentice. smile
But i have to see your character sheet first.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:52 PM