KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E12 - The Fifth Stage

S04E12 - The Fifth Stage
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E12 - The Fifth Stage

Official Episode Preview

H.R.G. is greeted by some unexpected visitors and Samuel's grand plan begins to come to fruition. Meanwhile, Peter struggles to accept the truth and takes extreme measures to get what he wants. Elsewhere, Claire's journey leads her to an unexpected destination.

The Fifth Stage Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:27 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

There you go:

some fighting to keep everyone entertained...

though it looks just like an ordinary fist fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:28 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I get the feeling Peter is going for the hatians power....to take out sylar...makes sense?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:30 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Matt parkmans baby!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Matt parkmans baby!
Thats what I'm saying! Give Peter his powers back and then have Ando juice him up! And after that he can juice his self hehe stick out tongue

Maybe Ando can even amp Mattie so he can turn all Pete's old powers back on instead of jus giving him a reboot!

Actually I jus wanna see them make the damn show interesting again without it being jus random crap they do jus to do like in Villains. Its like this season they've got good possibilities and somewhat of a good idea but jus won't put the action and speed needed into it. IMO

To me season one was perfect. Season 2 had good direction but no speed, plus it was forced to cut short due to the strike. Personally I think they shoulda went with the original plan and let the virus out if they were gonna go as far as they did. Season 3 was all action and no real substance. They jus did shock for pure shock value with no real consideration for what it meant and how they'd explain it later.

Fugitives was better than Villains and Redemption is better than Fugitives but its still to slow and jus lacking all the explanion it needs. The biggest problem with heroes is who knows how long they had to write and prefect season 1's genesis but since then they jus seem to either drag the most mundane details out or paint their selves into corners they jus jump out of without any explanion at all.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:11 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I want to see some company man

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:16 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Good thing there is good Football to watch because Heroes once again was just meh.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:06 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Wait so, what?

Nathan "died" how? What was the point of jumping off the building? I mean, can someone kind of elaborate on what happened?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:47 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

decent ep.. nathan dying was blasie(sp?) i was expecting a much better death

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

What a joke this episode was.....i wont even bother to explain.....but this was one of the lowest points in the show...and thats not easy with so many bad episodes

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:48 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I don't even know what to say. Even the CGI was laughable.

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 04:07 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Sadly, if you read the description of the episode in plot summary form, it sounds like it would've been awesome... didn't catch it this week, have to wait until it's online.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:31 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not gonna lie, the CGI was distractingly bad at some points. Didn't ruin the episode though. I enjoyed it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 08:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I can't even say how bad I wanted "Nathan" to use his last little bit of control before he "died" telling Peter to take Sylar's power. All of them and like will them to all to Peter n not jus one single power mimic. While Peter was holding his hand trying to stop him would've been a perfect way for Nathan to finally go out.

Otherwise the show pretty much sucked. Mulitiple man was cool thou, I've like the bastard he tends to play on other things, ex The Riches.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 02:39 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think it just has to be accepted that Peter's not getting his original powers back...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 07:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by REXXXX
I think it just has to be accepted that Peter's not getting his original powers back...
Sorry, I'm jus not ready to accept that yet. Especially since in all future time lines he's had it and gained a mysterious scar that he shouldn't have been able to get. That to me suggest that in all future time lines he lost his powers at some point and came to eventually gain that scar and later his original powers back. confused

So i'm thinkin the series will end with him either having recently gaining the scar and in the end his old full ability back or jus the scar leaving the suggestion that the Peter of the future will come to be. wink
Hell "Nathan" even told Peter before he "died" the world hasn't seen anything from him yet!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 03:50 PM
Squirrel Fart

That time line has been changed and we wont see it again.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 04:18 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

It's been a week and I still haven't seen this episode no expression

though the show comes back January 4th

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 04:58 PM
Squirrel Fart

Its wasnt anything to be writing home about....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 05:41 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Entity
Sorry, I'm jus not ready to accept that yet. Especially since in all future time lines he's had it and gained a mysterious scar that he shouldn't have been able to get. That to me suggest that in all future time lines he lost his powers at some point and came to eventually gain that scar and later his original powers back. confused

So i'm thinkin the series will end with him either having recently gaining the scar and in the end his old full ability back or jus the scar leaving the suggestion that the Peter of the future will come to be. wink
Hell "Nathan" even told Peter before he "died" the world hasn't seen anything from him yet!

I hope they pull a "he has been holding himself back subconsciously" gimmick (its better than all the other crap)....i would love to see..or not see..lol...the invisible man Claude...come back..and he would tell peter to realize he has been doing it to himself...."you exploded...got mind wiped..then remembered your powers...left a girlfriend in an alternate reality...got your essence transferred into a strange body...by your future self!(who shoots your brother)..you took sylars hunger(whatever)...got your powers stolen.then got your powers back ...your holding your self back mate....now get that hair out of your face!...and become a man!!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 05:47 PM