KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, Bombshell, and Starfire vs Thor and Superman

Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, Bombshell, and Starfire vs Thor and Superman
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, Bombshell, and Starfire vs Thor and Superman

Who wins?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:20 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, this is actually a fair fight. Starfire can drain Kryptonians nowadays, and Donna's gotten pretty strong. Bombshell's nervous system blasts are pretty dangerous too.

I'd still probably bet the duo, but the quartet can get a few wins.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:33 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Superman and Thor.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 06:34 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spire
Superman and Thor.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 06:36 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Team 2 for slight majority.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:37 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor and Superman all day.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The proper strategy is have three of them, including Starfire, go after Superman. Drained by Kori he should be beaten. Meanwhile, one of them, probably Donna since she's the strongest and likely the old one who can, holds off Thor for a bit until she loses. Then the other three all jump Thor and try and get Bombshell some clear shots at his back.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:48 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Don't forget the lassoes.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:51 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

It will be a good bit more difficult and for Kori to drain Clark than some cannon fodder Kryptonians. Besides, Thor can amp Superman with a hell of a lot more energy than Kori can drain.

Donna Troy won't last more than a few moments against Thor.

Even if Superman goes down, Thor will still take it.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:12 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Well, Donna's as the lasso of persuasion can only work if she can out-will them, which I don't think she can manage. Still a weapon, but won't be decisive.

Cassie's... it was used for bfr on a godling once, and I'm not sure precisely what else it does. If it had the old lightning feature that'd definitely be helpful, get it around a weakened Superman and shock him a couple times for a KO would be good. I don't know if the current form could bfr a non-magic type like Superman, though... hm, Thor's a god too, so maybe... but we're sorta lacking in info.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Donna out-willing Thor? Unless she's done something incredible impressive that I haven't read, that's not happening.

Lmao. Battle field remove Thor.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:16 PM
Q99

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Donna out-willing Thor? Unless she's done something incredible impressive that I haven't read, that's not happening.

Yea, that's what I'm saying.

It's a great weapon against most targets, but not against the very strong willed.

quote:
Lmao. Battle field remove Thor.

She put it around a son of Ares and Poof, banished him somewhere else or something like that! So if the teleportation/banishment feature works on gods, then maybe it will. But it's kinda unclear what it's conditions for working are.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:18 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, that's what I'm saying.

It's a great weapon against most targets, but not against the very strong willed.

Thor's will is pretty damn high. Especially if you look at his higher end showings.

Originally posted by Q99
She put it around a son of Ares and Poof, banished him somewhere else or something like that! So if the teleportation/banishment feature works on gods, then maybe it will. But it's kinda unclear what it's conditions for working are.

Once again, lmao. I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone using battle field removal as an option of defeating Thor.

Because if something works on one God, it will automatically work on other Gods.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:24 PM
Q99

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's will is pretty damn high. Especially if you look at his higher end showings.

Once again, lmao. I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone using battle field removal as an option of defeating Thor.

Because if something works on one God, it will automatically work on other Gods.

That's why I wouldn't count either lasso as a decider against these two smile

Though they're still useful simply as unbreakable weapons.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:31 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Q99
That's why I wouldn't count either lasso as a decider against these two smile

Though they're still useful simply as unbreakable weapons.

I know you didn't. You see like an intelligent enough lad to me.

Even all four working together aren't strong enough to restrain either Thor or Superman although the lassos might work as useful distractions

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:38 PM