KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Tyrannosaurus (JP) vs The Tosserlad (TH)

Tyrannosaurus (JP) vs The Tosserlad (TH)
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Tyrannosaurus (JP) vs The Tosserlad (TH)

Two earth shakers meet in a forest, the Tyrannosaurus is hungry and the violent troll is grumpy.

The T-rex as you know and see her from the Jurassic Park movie
(please log in to view the image)

VS.

The Tosserlad troll from the movie Troll Hunter
(please log in to view the image)

Scenario 1 - In a forest much like the in the Troll Picture

Scenario 2 - In an open plain with little to no rocks or plant life

Scenario 3 - On a rocky ground with many available boulders / rocks, but see each other when they are near one another.

Who ever wins 2 rounds out of 3 wins overall, but please specify which fights you think which wins and how they do so.

Note - For the first fight they are not automatically aware of each other presence.

For the benefit of those who have not seen Troll Hunter (yet), the troll is shown to knock tree's over with a swing of it's arm (effort required is somewhat unknown) and is said to fight other trolls via throwing rocks in addition to what I assume normal animal-like fighting.

For the benefit of those who have not see Jurassic Park. You get no benefits, get out of the movie section =)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:49 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It's eating the T-Rex... and then it's going to eat me! Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwdddd

or was that from TH2?

Anyway the uber troll wins all the scenarios on account of just being a more ideal fighter. The terrain differences won't make much of a difference for either animalthings.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Sep 22nd, 2011 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 06:51 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

T-rex wins on the account of being in a better movie.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 07:18 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote